- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, code, document and test software in PHP, Node.js,Angular/React.js HTML, and CSS.
- Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
- Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the company.
- Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality of product and code and user experience.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Hands-on with UI and server-side is highly desirable.
You will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Developing front end app components.
- Developing backend apis and middlewares.
- Designing and scaling databases and servers.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 3-7 years of experience.
- Hands on with Reactjs or similar framework/library.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, PHP.
- Prior experience with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
We are dedicated to democratising healthcare through technology - ensuring families get
high-quality healthcare whenever they need it.
Backed by marquee investors like Rajan Anandan,500 Startups, Times Internet, WEH
Ventures, EMVC, First Principles, we are transforming healthcare for Middle India by coupling
primary care and comprehensive health insurance into one affordable subscription for the
600-million uninsured in the country.
What’s Engineering to Clinikk?
At Clinikk, the engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining the technology that powers our platform. A platform that collects and organizes structured health data of the patient at every point of care, in alignment with National Digital Health Stack and international best practices. Clinikk not only aims to enable the doctors but also aims to seamlessly integrate with insurers and providers alike to deliver a superlative healthcare experience for the end consumer.
Our Ideal Candidate would...
● Have High Ownership = Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining products from start to finish.
● Be Pro-execution = Architect scalable solutions incorporating software best practices. Binge on ode, perform code reviews. Gain expertise in source control and deployment processes.
● Grow Symbiotically = Align with the business strategy, brainstorm and execute in collaboration with multiple internal teams.
Skills and Qualifications
● BTech Computer Science preferred
● Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Software Development with minimum 2+
years experience in ReactJs and NodeJS.
● Have built real-life applications on Microservices Architecture
● Have a solid understanding of both Frontend and Backend development
● Knowledge of NodeJS and REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
● Experience with user interface design and tools like Figma
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Part time option available.
Need to join within two weeks.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- WordPress plugin development and expansion.
- Management of WordPress development environment.
- Performing WordPress updates.
- WordPress Child Theme development.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Should be imaginative, creative, patient, attentive to details and analytical. Should be a team player.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.