- 4-10 years experience
- Experience with NextJS and Material UI
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in Graph implementation
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles; Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
About Mobile Programming LLC
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Lead Frontend Developer
We are an early stage EdTech startup founded by people from IIT-D, IIM-B, Flipkart, Google, Cure.Fit & ICICI Venture. Our vision is to help each child discover their hidden treasures. We want to provide the best learning platform to ensure all round holistic development of children (social, physical, intellectual, cultural, and emotional) by enabling them to pursue their passion. If you are passionate about helping the future generations to have holistic development and achieve their full potential, come talk to us.
- Develop user-facing stack from scratch
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Technology Skills :
- Proven 4 years work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos and Graphql principles
- Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of SPA principles
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
Soft Skills :
- Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
- Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
- High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
Purpose of Job
Who you are
You will be responsible for:
· Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
· Writing and implementing efficient code
· Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner
· Working in different domains and client environments
· Documenting standard operating procedures
You will get to:
· Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools
· Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality
· Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
· Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
· Build your own career path
· Excellent software programming skills with a strong focus on code quality
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent creativity skills to help invent new ways for approaching problems and suggest innovative solutions
· Good UI design using HTML and a modern CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or Semantic UI.
· Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
· Experience with working with AWS specially Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation
· Knowledge of Amazon Connect
· Knowledge of Python, Node.js, Spring Boot
· Knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle.
· Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
· Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
● Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and
● Good Communication Skills
- Work on a full product development lifecycle from requirement gathering, product design, development, to roll out and maintenance
- Effectively collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders including product and design
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Experience in building Websites from Scratch is a big plus
- Min 6+ Years in Web Application Development
- Write clean, solid and testable code while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, React, Redux
- Proficient in Web Interface designing
- Experience in developing reusable UI components
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce websites
LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS OR 30DAYS FROM PRODUCT/ECOMM COMPANIES
ONLY FOR WOMEN/RETURNING WOMEN
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Java & UI Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- Developing experience on AngularJS 1.x. ,HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and SCSS.
- Good verbal and communicationwith UI development skills having 3 years and above of experience.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free 1 week training and help you prepare for resume writing and interview.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation and bouncing back after career break.
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of the front-end development team is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for front-end leads who can build and deliver the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies such as React,
Angular, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in
Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front-end development and clean coding standards
Establish continuous quality reviews and best practises to maintain higher levels of coding
Guide the team in building solutions with high standards of quality and performance through technical design reviews
Design API definitions optimised for front-end and work closely with backend team for
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance
Work closely with solutions and architecture teams in solution design and contribute in exploring new frameworks, tools and products
Qualification and Experience
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 yrs as a lead. Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming .
Experience with newer specifications of ES6. Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
•Able to work with creating complex logics for the manipulation of DOM as well for binding.
•Should know how to work with HTTP calls in Angular.
•Experience working with Micro frontend angular applications is added advantage
•Should be able to get a fast grip of the requirements and must be able to create the UI/UX accordingly.
•Collaborating techniques with back-end developers as well the client users is a must.
•Should be very familiar with versioning systems such as git or Azure DevOps
•Should be efficient in writing CSS styling.
•Good to have knowledge of CSS styling, agile methodology.
At Spoonshot, we are building one of a kind SaaS tools for the F & B industry, the product you will develop is used by some of the largest food companies in the world. We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Frontend Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
An ideal candidate would be one who has a minimum of 2 years experience in designing and delivering high performing and pixel perfect frontend applications, who has passion for startups and can work independently under tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Implementing web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work alongside with product engineering, designer and product manager. Ensure all elements on web creation are consistent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of software engineering practices and key design principles.
- At least one progress web app developed by you must be live.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Eye for details in UX/UI.
- Experience with optimising SEO of websites and webapps.
- Expertise in React tools including Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.