- Developing and implementing highly responsive UI
- Design software with great UX
- Produce clean and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Management of entire end-to-end project pipeline
- Strong working knowledge of React JS and Redux
- Experience with REST APIs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Comfortable in working in Linux based environment
Angular Js, React Js, Node JS, Mean/ Mern Developer
Collaborate with back-end engineers to evolve architectural best practices that ensure scalable, reusable, and reliable implementations.
Participate in code reviews and coding Skills : exercises that encourage continuous learning in the team
Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers
Angular 1.x & later – 10
HTML5 / CSS3 - 10
Bootstrap 3.0 & later – 10
SASS / LESS – 5
Front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp) – 5
Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
Should have good knowledge of responsive CSS
Experience with a cross browser implementations, older browsers and mobile browsers
knowledge of front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp)
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We’re hiring a programmer to join our Engineering team to help shape the frontend and backend of our Vue and Laravel based applications.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers worldwide. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly and let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We’re looking for someone to help shape and build the future of our products.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
This job is primarily about building new features for our core platform and other products from scratch. But occasionally, you will also spend time fixing bugs and improving the code. We are a small Engineering team (and that’s intentional) with only three people in the Engineering team, (you’d be number four) which means that even though we have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
Also, we tend to not think of our Engineers as mere coders. We want programmers who are good with communication skills (especially writing) and good vocabulary, as it helps with good team communication, iron out bugs and effectively discuss new initiatives. We want programmers who have a knack for solving interesting problems and building beautiful interfaces.
So on a day to day basis, you can expect the following from the job:
- Building polished user interface components with Vue and TailwindCSS
- Add necessary business logic and API capabilities for features to be built
- Improvise code based on feedback received
- Tracking technology changes and keeping our applications up-to-date
- Participate in brain-storming sessions, research with the team, and work on new initiatives
You will be mostly working with web technologies so if you love working with them, this is THE role for you. Below we have outlined what we expect:
- Apart from these two languages, we heavily work with MySQL. You should know how to write all sorts of SQL queries, understand the basics, and know the principles behind relational databases.
- You understand various programming paradigms, like MVC, and best practices such as SOLID principles or concepts of refactoring.
- You know what Laravel is and how it works.
- You have worked with modern CSS or worked with stuff like Flexbox, Sass, Stylus, BEM syntax, or Tailwind CSS.
- You understand what linters are, how they work, and how to use them.
- You don’t need to be a designer, but you understand good UI design and know when something isn’t at par.
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position, and you can choose your own work hours. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens. All we ask is for you to be available whenever team activities are scheduled.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 - ₹420,000 INR (per annum) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for any necessary equipment if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don’t believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don’t track work hours either. Our only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Our work culture is relaxed is fun. You are given complete freedom to explore and experiment with new technologies and initiatives we take. We also do “tech classroom” sessions every once in a while to collectively discuss and better understand the technologies we use. You will be learning a lot of new things, and we intend entirely to learn from you as well!
How to apply
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you’ve seen our work and like what we do. Do write about any new web technology you like and why. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don’t know something. If you write things like “I will do anything to make your company a big success”, you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matter to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in what you’ve worked on in the past. We’re just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
When applying, write whatever you put together in the “Your Application” field.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
We Anju Siima Technologies Private Limited are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient with dart programming language. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them following well known Flutter workflows.
- Develop new user interfacing features using Dart / Flutter framework
- Building reusable widget components and front-end libraries/packages for future use
- Maintain existing codebase on repositories
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising widget components for maximum performance across mobile devices
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and implementing them into the current code base.
- Strong skills in Dart & Flutter
- Experience with understanding of Mobile Application Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with third party libraries and its integration
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
Experience with Rest APIs;
Proficient in HTML, CSS (LESS/SASS), responsive design, semantic markup;
Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance consideration