· Design, develop web applications using AngularJS 6 or above
· Work closely with onsite, offshore, and cross functional teams, Product Management, backend developers, SQA teams to effectively use technologies to build and deliver high quality and on-time delivery
· Proactively Identify risks and failure modes early in the development lifecycle and develop POCs to mitigate the risks early in the program
· Assertive communication and team skills
· This individual be self-directed, highly motivated, and organized with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, and an ability to work on multiple projects and function in a team environment.
· Keep an eye on NFR’s and ensure our product is meeting all required compliances as per Carrier standards.
Experience and Skills Required:
· 5-8 years of overall experience in web appSoftwareproduct development
· At least 5 years of experience in AngularJS
· Solid working knowledge of using Cloud native resources for data retrieval and persistence.
· Thorough working knowledge in integrating with Azure, azure functions, Microservices etc.,
· Experience in executing CI/CD processes
· B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech qualification
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design, and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, and CloudFront would be valuable.
Powai Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and Material UI
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc.
- Understanding of Typescript
- Understanding of ReactJS based frameworks like NextJS, Gatsby, etc.
- Understanding of REST API
- Passionate to create good design and usability
Experience: 1-4 years
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills - Must have
• Expertise in React JS ecosystem and ES6
• Well-versed with web mark up (HTML5 and CSS3), JSX, and templating technologies
• Good understanding of responsive and adaptive development
• Understanding of cross browser development and making sure application works seamlessly in different
• Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team and lead a project to completion
• Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication and
• Experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or MobX)
• Experience in common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, and NPM among others
When you join EnterPi, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
- We are looking for a front-end senior developer who is a team player and loves a fast paced working environment.
- Candidates should have a detailed understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- 2+ years of experience of working effectively with the stakeholders and also of communicating effectively with technical / development / testing team members
- Experience in using CSS/CSS3(SASS,LESS), Bootstrap
- Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and development of web applications using React JS
- Good knowledge of writing client side restful APIs
- Strong background in delivering enterprise level applications
- The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants
- The ability to manage team dynamics and use interpersonal skills to achieve the project goals
- Experience with Subversion, Github Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
Perks and Benefits
- Group health insurance.
- Personal Accidental insurance
- Work from Home
- Indoor games
- Annual outings
EnterPi is a full spectrum software development company. Over the past 13 years, EnterPi has developed highly robust software systems for the worlds biggest companies. Applications built by us are used by multiple Fortune 500 companies with thousands of users, touching millions of customers!
With EnterPi, you are guaranteed to get great design, excellent service with secure, scalable
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
● Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
● Design and develop modules/components
● Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
Essential Skill sets
● Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Foundation to achieve responsive behaviour of a website.
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skill Sets:
● Full stack experience with any backend server side programming language like PHP/Java/RoR etc.
● Experience on Docker, MongoDB
● AngularJS/NodeJS, Knowledge in any JS framework, Redis will be an added advantage.
● Working experience in building pages for Responsive and Adaptive design.