Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
What you need to have:
- Extensive working experience in JS Framework Angular 4/5/6.
- Expert in the modern MVC frameworks (Angular 4+ Framework, JQuery) preferably if prior experience in connecting Laravel backend with Angular
- Strong experience working in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Web services development experience using REST, JSON
- Deep knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Single Page Application
- Experience with interactive, drill-down charts and reports
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with microservices based development and Protractor tests will be highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
Position: Web Developer (Angular)
Experience : 3+ Years
Salary : up to 18 LPA
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7,Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS(Good to have)
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS in the web
- Version control using Git
- Writing well tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID)
- Candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on atleast on one project with mentioned skill.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr .com
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using Angular
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in Angular application development.
Excellent technical knowledge on Ionic
Hands-on experience with Ionic v3+ Framework, Angular v5+
Experience in developing hybrid mobile apps
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Kendo/ AG Grid
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
Efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layoutuser interface by using standard HTMLCSS practicesDesigns, writes, and edits website content.
Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices.
Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.Ability to write and edit technical documentation
Knowledge of modern HTMLCSS
Creative problem-solving skills- Strong organizational skills
· UI Frameworks (Bootstrap, Material UI, Semantic UI)
· Context API, GraphQL, Redux, Payment Gateway
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT, BitBucket)
· Experience with working with various data structure (JSON)
· Understanding of modularized / service-oriented architecture
Competencies and Skills Required
· Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, and good communications skills
· Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders
· Strong passion for delivering technical solutions to business problems
· Understanding and mindset of Agile software delivery (Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities)
· Team player who understands the importance of teamwork and collaboration
· Passion for delivering new approaches and challenging the ‘status-quo’
Florence Capital, a multi-million-dollar tech startup, is India’s first fintech serving women exclusively. Countless Indian women desire financial inclusiveness; therefore we launched an app to provide credit quickly and safely. We pride ourselves on offering 100% digital loans, with zero paperwork, all within 24 hours.
At Florence, we love to work with driven team members who are eager to grow, touch lives, and improve society. Every one of us envisions a future in which all Indian women are financially independent, and providing loans is just the beginning of that journey.
Florence was founded by two Princeton-educated serial entrepreneurs and backed by some of the biggest names in global finance and technology, such as Mr. Amit Singhal (ex worldwide Head of Google Search) and Mr. Michael Novogratz (ex Fortress Investment Group, CEO of Galaxy Group Investments).
If you think you have an entrepreneur in you, this is the right role!
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, and are detail oriented with excellent analytical skills, we would like to meet you. You’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency, improve user experience and align data with our business goals.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Familiarity with cutting-edge technologies to be able to leverage them for product enhancement
- Analyze, organize raw data and generate reports
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Willingness to take on challenges to enhance your skills as well as benefit the company.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with server-side MVC frameworks
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- (Big plus!) Mobile and web UI/UX experience, passion for stunning Material Design interfaces
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in mobile app development is preferred
- Willingness to learn and help others learn newer or existing technologies
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- BTech/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field (preferably from Tier 1/IITs)
- Experience with a Startup is a plus!
The Vatika Triangle; Gurgaon, India
- We have built a creative space in a top corporate building in a prime location in Gurgaon
- The office is on M.G. Road, a 2-minute walk from the M.G. Road Metro Station.
Our team consists of creative and colorful characters, all goal-oriented and hungry for growth (and healthy snacks). The work environment is a mixture of formal and playful, as we all strive to get things done while sipping Italian coffee brewed in house.
You’ll do very well!
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native Issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
Why are we here?
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. You will be boarded into the team that manages higher secondary school projects on the Salesforce stack. You will be given an opportunity to learn the entire ecosystem of salesforce.
Mandatory skills to have/ Responsibilities:
● Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
● Understanding of Software Design Patterns.
● Good understanding of AJAX, REST APIs, Remote functions, and prior development experience in building the same.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and GulpJs.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience in Python
HouseItt is a student-run start-up recognized by Start-up India initiative by Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University colleges. It provides easy to book, better serviced and affordable rental homes to students within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for handling student accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students looking for PGs/Flats) and supply (owners) of rentals. We are looking for some dynamic people to join us!
HOUSEITT IS HIRING FRONTEND DEVELOPER INTERN
Knowledge of React and SSR.
Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
Knowledge of how frontend and backend communicate.
Knowledge of redux is a plus.
Creative problem Solving Skills.
Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
Asking questions when you are not clear about stuff.
Giving suggestions to improve the web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: 3 Months
LOCATION: Work from Home
Start-up India Logo Certificate
Letter of Recommendation
Stipend (Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 10,000/-)