- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
We're a software development agency building compliant first IT solutions and products. Started in 2016, we have been primarily catering services to the financial companies based out of the US east coast. Our customers range from medium sized enterprises to small sized start-ups across a wide variety of verticals.
We're now a strong and professional engineering team with a breadth of experience, ready to build webapps and manage public cloud environments.
- 2.5+ years of RELEVANT EXPERIENCE in ReactJS
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals - data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of the ReactJS Ecosystem (State managemeComponent-basedased design, Hooks, Responsive design)
- Good with CSS (converting UI designs to code)
- Writing clean and maintainable code
- Proficient understanding of APIs and wiring them
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be a creative Frontend Engineer with specialist React and visualization skills in our fast growing Analytics Team, creating dynamic dashboards to drive our client’s business insights.
Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop the analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: SQL, TypeScript, AWS, Scrum, IoT
Experience: 4-6 years
- A front-end and data visualization expert with 4+ years of experience
- Ability to design widget or component based, scalable analytics dashboards
- Expert in creating excellent user experience through quick loading dashboards and pixel-perfect design
- Implement dashboard solutions with interactive and dynamic visualization to tell the story.
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Able to easily comprehend and write SQL queries
- Hands-on programmer
- Have an open mind to turn business requirements into attractive yet practical visualisations.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Contribute to the success of the team through active participation, team work and owning project deliverables.
- Contribute to high standards through personal delivery of data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
- Unafraid to own mistakes and be willing to challenge and feedback to enhance the team processes and solutions.
- Must have
- Experience with React and Redux or similar programming
- Experience in Rest API integration
- Passionate about user experience
- Android and IOS development
- Other requirements
- Responsibility for major tasks and chores
- Willing to resolve technical debt in the early step
- Good understanding of sprint cycle in agile
- Can communicate with developers and non-developers
- Can work independently but a great collaborator
- Serverless API experience is not counted
- Good to have Git workflow knowledge
- Good to have Github collaboration experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Min 1 year experience in Frontend Development
● Good understanding of bootstrap
Extra Gems for:
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy loading,
dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git/bitbucket workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / web-pack
- Work with creative and business partners to understand, build, and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals
- Working in an AT/CI/CD paradigm develops with testing in mind; authors unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component
- Identifies opportunities to optimize and improve front end performance
- Remain curious and current with new developments in front end web development industry
- 0-2 years of practical front-end web development experience in writing and testing valid, web standards-based HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of basics of computer science such as Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Development Patterns
- Good experience in front end development with both technical and visual expertise
- Some exposure to agile methodologies and supporting practices, tools, and technology
- Comfortable learning new technologies, tools, development/CI/CD processes, and best practices
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams across different locations
- Possess effective verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 AA is a plus
- Experience with react framework a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lead Frontend Developer who can understand both the design and business context in a technical ecosystem and manage the consumer facing user interface development life cycle, from designing, planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- 6+ years of web UI development experience including 4+ years of deep, hands on experience in building robust, highly reusable and responsive web applications using HTML, CSS3, SVG, React, Redux, Thunk ecosystem
- Great problem-solving skills with solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Strong ability to translate the design/wireframes into reusable micro components
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring junior developers with good delegation and time-management skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and has extensively worked with Redux, Thunk, Axios etc
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth2 etc
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for perfection, benchmarking and optimization
- Writing and maintaining batch jobs to streamline processes (Shell, Perl etc).
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Worked with WebSocket, Push notifications etc
- Experience working with local-storage, cookies etc
- Proficient understanding of CORS issues and ways to work with such issues.
- Proficient understanding of social network APIs.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Inclined to take ownership of tasks and to ship highly polished products with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- software engineering experience focused on web development.
- Hands on experience in architecting large scale frontend applications.