- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience of planning and designing performance tests, creating and running the tests, and finally analyzing results to finetune.
- Experience conducting performance testing to ensure system capacity, reliability, and scalability
- Ability to understand and translate test requirements into a testable and correct design
- Ability to develop a test plan as required
- Strong hands-on experience with JMeter
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience analyzing reports and documenting observations to identify bottlenecks.
About The Company :
SCIGON was founded in 2008 by technology practitioners with a people-focused mindset. We continually strive to build on a track record of success, establishing new avenues for capabilities and growth. Based in Chicago, SCIGON offers a complete suite of offerings to meet enterprise and public sector customer technical, engineering and product needs. SCIGON's professionals advance client initiatives with a high degree of quality and efficiency. SCIGON has received broad recognition nationally and has been recognized through industry awards, media coverage, and several case studies Our goal is to provide fresh and effective ideas for mutual success. Our Mission: SCIGON is committed to providing an innovative approach and solutions that enable our clients and partners to succeed. While knowledge, experience and technology provide the tools with which we reach these aims, we place the most value on relationships.
We focus on understanding customer and partner needs, bring a collaborative approach to the discussion, and work hand-in-hand to identify effective strategies that intersect outcomes with the business drivers that underpin needs. Our Vision: Understanding client and partner needs, and to working as a team to meet mutual objectives. Our company culture is also centered on a commitment to sustainability, as well as social and economic responsibility
Frequently Asked Questions :
Why work for us ?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at great technologies alongside stunning specialists with strong financial strength.
Also, we have some Employee Value Propositions :
- An outstanding work culture :
- Remote work :
- Work life balance :
- Provident fund Professional growth through our Learning and development
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Must have worked on Selenium,Cucumber,Maven
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
- Lead and manage a team that:
- Reviews and refines software requirements.
- Drafts and executes test plans and test cases.
- Identifies and drafts steps to reproduce defects utilizing our defect tracking system, JIRA.
- Enters and tracks defects to closure.
- Utilizes testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing.
- Maintains test environments that mimic our production systems.
- Maintains and updates Selenium driven UI automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates ReadyAPI API automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates manual test cases.
- Maintains and updates JMeter performance/load test cases.
- Coach, mentor, and assist the team in performing their duties as needed.
- Provide formal QA approval and reporting for each release.
- Operate within the SAFe Agile methodology.
- Coordinate with other QA teams across the company.
- Experience leading a SQA or Software Development team
- Experience managing projects and processes cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, motivating and developing the best quality-minded individuals
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, Python, Selenium, JMeter, ReadyAPI
- Automation planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple Platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
- In-depth knowledge and experience in identity management including OpenID Connect, SAML2, OAuth2, and SCIM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of application security testing.
- Unix command line scripting skills
at A CMML5 IT MNC from USA
Must to have skills :
1. Load testing tools- Jmeter or Gatling
2. Containerization: Docker or kubernetes
3. Created CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and, integarted them with Jmeter
4. APM tools- Appdynamics/Dynatrace
5. Head dump/thread dump analysis
Define performance test strategies for medium to complexity integrated / n-tier application
architecture defined for medium to complexity business functionality applications
You play a key role in the planning, design, scripting, execution, and analysis of various
performance tests of software applications. Design workload based on NFRs
Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver performance testing projects,
implementation of configuration changes for client applications, and other maintenance of
software applications to meet business process requirements.
The ability to think beyond just what is on the monitor to the servers and architecture of the entire system.
Load Tools: Performance Center, LoadRunner, StormRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Soasta,
Frontend Testing : Web Page Test, Google Page Speed, Google Lighthouse
Monitoring Tools : Appdynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic, Nagios/Ops View, Cacti, Wily
Introscope and SiteScope
We are Hiring candidates for our Application Team
Looking to hire members for the application team who will Test and Support the application suite and eventually gather requirements and handle deliverables.
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Develop a full understanding the Product workflow.
- Collaborate closely with technical team members to solve the client requirements /study the feasibility.
- From future requirements analyze possible users stories /use cases for ascertaining the feasibility and preparing acceptance criteria/necessary steps for verification & validations.
- Preparation of test cases & scenarios.
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Analyze test results, errors/bugs, and usability and database impact.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Participate in Application support activities to solve real time client issues.
- Manage client calls 24/7 and work on incident tickets to provide solutions in time.
- Good communication and Presentation skills.
Interview Rounds (May Vary): Technical Written Test followed by Presentation/GD and then PI.
Note: Selected candidates will be hired for internship
Paid Internship period: 1-3months.
Based on performance candidate will be hired as a permanent/fulltime employee.
QA Analyst | Bengaluru
Quality is everyone’s responsibility...and at Searce we do it right!
If you feel the same way, come along!
Job Title: QA Analyst
What are we looking for?
If your biggest pet peeve is ignoring flaws and biggest strength is having an impeccable eye for detail, then you are a QA Analyst at heart. As a QA Analyst you will play a major role in building excellent products. You will work efficiently and closely with software developers and managers to smoothen and improve the quality of the final product. If you recognize your own natural skill set in the things mentioned above – that’s a sign you will do well in this field and help grow with Searce.
Being a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and writing programs that run automated tests on new or existing software products – an essential part of the software development cycle. You will be required to use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute tests/QA use cases against all the product releases using a variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Working closely with a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Ability to find errors and communicate them timely.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Relevant years of experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in core & Advance Java,web Automation Testing,Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Should be able to work from scratch, creating a framework.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
• Responsible for the quality of product delivery to customers and ensure we put out certified releases to customers
• Be responsible for leading and managing the QA team
• To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
• Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts
• Design, Develop and Execute test strategies, test scenarios and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams
• Understand requirements and review the Test Cases and all other documents created by the QA team
• Develop plans, schedules, metrics, data needs and scenarios for end to end integration testing including areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability as well as environment set ups and build plans
• Maintaining and Reporting on important QA metrics periodically
• Implement tools and technologies consistent with scaling processes in growing companies including helping speed up regression cycles by identifying areas of automation opportunities
• Maintain complete traceability of issues all the way from roadmap to production environments
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly; ability to motivate people, instil accountability and achieve results
• Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver with quality
• Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, performance (load, stress, reliability) and regression
• Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
• Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
• Have Experience in SELENIUM(JAVA), JMeter and hands on experience on MySQL would be a plus