- You will be building and Shipping Robust apps to Android / ios devices using a single codebase.
- Excellent Working Knowledge of an Object-oriented language.
- Experience using Restful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems.
- Willing to work with cross platform frameworks.
- Having good knowledge of MVVM architecture.
- Understanding Basic concepts of Design for Developing user Friendly applications.
- Basic experience in Development of Android / Ios Applications and have deployed them on Google Play/ App Store.
- Minimum 1 year of Knowledge in Mobile App Development.
- Familiarity using Version Control tools like Git, Sub version etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS code etc.
- Knowledge of Dart Programming language, Rest APIs and integration of Various APIs from third Parties.
About studio carbon
Have you ever felt the need to see the direct impact of what you do? Then consider this:
Currently, there are 70+ million Small and Medium Enterprises in India. And they need all the help to succeed against the continuous onslaught of much larger businesses.
Imagine a jewellery shop owner in Ghatkopar Mumbai. He may be procuring his goods that are to be sold in the shop from a fixed set of vendors - some his relatives, some that people have recommended and some that came and pitched to him. He may not have ever seen the kind of designs and products that a supplier from Mysore can offer. Or the credit terms that another supplier from Surat can offer. Putting him on a platform where he can easily browse products and build new business relationships is a life-changing proposition for him.
We believe that technology should be accessible and usable for these SMEs so that they can grow and simplify their business, and compete in a fair field.
If making the lives of businesses in India and the world simpler excites you, then this is the
perfect opportunity! You will be solving challenging problems, defining your own charter and be the master of your own growth. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
We have more than 170k businesses on our platform already with great engagement numbers.
We are backed by the top founders and VCs in the country(Titan Capital, FirstCheque).
We are set to grow even faster in the future.
Join us if you want to be a part of a fast-paced team.
This is a remote position.
We’re in search of a senior react-native architect who can build and maintain excellent
react-native applications with clean code.
1. You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
2. 4+ years of experience building applications in React Native
3. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
4. Strong Js fundamentals
5. Built an iOS app from scratch or Native Android development experience
6. Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including Product,
Backend and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
7. Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
8. Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required (Eg: If the
best performance monitoring solution needs a basic firebase setup, that should
not be a blocker for you to go ahead and do so)
9. Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
10.Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
11. You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Have your own
laptop, good internet connection, availability on phone are required)
Good to have:
1. Experience with next.js
2. Experience in Test Driven Development
3. Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to tell backend
what API responses will help the user get a faster load time
4. Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to
your domain of expertise (Eg: Asking questions like why does this particular
response take so much time as compared to others, and brainstorming with the
backend engineer on how to improve on it)
1. Work timings - You are the master of your time
2. Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You don't
need to explain yourself to us
3. Industry standard salary
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Maintain clean coding practices
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Supporting product owners as required
- Providing support to the testing team during testing phases of the projects
- Contributing to solution proposals as required
- Creating work effort estimates as required
- Mentor, train on the best practices junior software associates and other team members.
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
· Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI, and animations.
· Should have experience working with native technologies like Android.
· Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
· Experienced in working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
· Experience with Agile development, scrum.
● Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in
the development of software applications.
● Work closely with cross-functional members of the organization to develop and evaluate new
features on exciting products.
● Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including
requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and testing.
● Participate in peer reviews, identify, track, and fix bugs.
● Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
● Working with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge
cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Working on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality, and performance.
● Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to improve development efficiency.
Core Skill Set:
1. Hands on experience with Objective C and Swift
2.Hands on experience with SQLite
Having hands on experience 2 years and beyond on building end to end ios applications Experience
with repository management tools like Git, Mercurial, etc Experience working with RESTful APIs,
third-party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications Solid understanding of
Apple’s design principles, design framework, design patterns and interface guidelines sqlite / core
data / offline storage / multithreading / coreLocation / MVVM VIPER / Objective-c / swift / alamofire
/ unit testing / memory management
What is in the store for you?
● Opportunity to be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining
● Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and products that are redefining how the
home services industry operates in the North American market.
● Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar SaaS industry
● Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
● A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
● Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
If you think, you are a good fit. We would love to talk to you!!
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Proficient with Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Immediate Joiners are preferred.
Company website- www.clarigoinfotech.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Android / Swift with Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of Google Play store Guide lines with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiar with Android Studio with iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Knowledge of (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST) with Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect
- Android and iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Must have sound knowledge in react native.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with source control systems (Subversion,Git)
- Preference for Mobile App development using React native.
➢ Degree from top engineering college, or equivalent technical background is preferred
➢ Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization
➢ Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
➢ 2-4 years of industry experience in iOS Mobile Application design and development, with minimum 2 app deployed in App Store
➢ A deep familiarity with Swift. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Maps, core Location, core Bluetooth and Core Animation
➢ Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
➢ Ability to identify issues and improve application performance
➢ Experience in usage of instruments to detect memory leaks for performance optimization
➢ Develop unit and functional test cases
➢ Familiar with the following – Git repository, Restful API, MVC, MVP, MVVM
➢ Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures). Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
➢ Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle