We are hiring.for Sales Executives.
> Bachelor's education / Graduation is compulsory.
>Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
>Should have experience in field sales of any domain.
>1 Year of minimum experience is required.
>Candidates having a minimum of 3-4 years of sales experience preferably from the Insurance industry/Pharma/ Telecom.
>Candidates should not have an employment gap.
> Candidates' vintage at previous company should be good in stability (minimum 3 years).
Locations: Gachibowli, Uppal, Dilsukhnagar, Secunderabad, Kukatpally, Himayatnagar, Panjagutta etc..........
Budget: up to 5 LPA.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● The candidate will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and
sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages
● Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like
outreach, Linkedin Inmails, etc. )
● Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
● Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting.
● Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads.
● Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
● Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our market segments
Skills And Qualification
● Candidate should be good at cold calling and writing cold emails
● Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new accounts
● Familiar with sourcing prospect contact information using tools like ZoomInfo, Lusha, SalesNavigator, Apollo,
● Ability to think of creative ways of prospecting to make outbound more personalized
● Relationship-building with prospects
● Strong analytics skills to identify inefficiencies in order to improve it
● Self-starter who is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment
Location - Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary - 10k to 18k + attractive incentives
Skills- Candidates with minimum 6 month's experience in Sales in any field
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
1. Graduate/post Graduate
2. Two wheeler
3.Malayalam language is mandatory
Candidates resides in and around Maraimalai nagar, Chengalpattu, Perungalathur, Tambaram would be preferred*
Job Location: Chennai
Location: Remote - based in India
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero code. We help brands leverage their mobile app as a strong revenue channel for their business. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for some of the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Kyte Baby, and Show Me Your Mumu. We enable mobile commerce journeys and help our merchants drive installs, engage customers and scale their revenue.
We closed our seed funding round in 2021 backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and Elevation Capital, and are now looking at aggressively scaling our business.
About the Role
Position: Sales Representative, SMB (Asia & Middle East)
Location: Pune (Remote)
Timings : Must be able to work in the eastern time zone to overlap with key stakeholders
What You Will Do:
- Identify and target SMB customers in Asia and the Middle East, with a focus on India.
- Conduct market research to understand SMB needs and buying behaviors.
- Generate leads through proactive outreach, leveraging various channels.
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations.
- Tailor solutions to address customer requirements and ensure satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align sales efforts.
- Stay updated on industry trends and provide insights for sales strategies.
- Meet or exceed sales targets, driving revenue growth.
- Maintain accurate records and provide regular sales reports.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2-3 years of B2B SaaS sales experience in India.
- Strong understanding of the SMB market in Asia, specifically India.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team.
- Proficiency in CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) and sales productivity tools (ie. Outreach).
- Willingness to travel within assigned regions.
- Fluency in English, additional language skills a plus.
- Remote first work culture
- Health Insurance Coverage of INR 5,00,000
- 21 Paid Personal leaves + 10 Paid National Holidays per calendar year
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
Ready to help us build the next generation of mobile commerce?
We are hiring a Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implement them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside sales/telesales experience into B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has growth mind-set Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a vibrant and dynamic sales environment with the below-mentioned required skill sets:
- Good experience Inside B2B Sales
- Good experience selling cloud-based solutions or cloud products (but not Azure & Microsoft Cloud)
- Must have good experience in B2B sales, Cold-Calling, and lead generation
- Must have past work experience in Saas-based companies.
- Candidates worked in a Startup company must have at least 2+ yrs of experience in sales business development
- Good communication skills
- Candidates from Bangalore, Delhi, Haryana, Mumbai, Pune etc., and those who are willing to relocate to those locations are welcome
If you are interested, you can revert back to this posting.
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To aware them their sales target
To generate revenue
To achieve sales target
To look forward business development opportunities
To submit daily growth report
- Cold call prospects that are generated by external source of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers with target leads to begin the sale process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sale approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to team members
- Maintain & expand the company database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with to call to action, dates, complete profile information, sources etc.
- Assist in creating Commercial proposals or RFP to potential customers.
- Support marketing efforts such as Webinars, events, Digital marketing, etc., as necessary.
- Make out-bound follow up calls to existing customers via email & telephone, cross sell & upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into opportunity/ sales.
- Overcome Objections of prospects customers.
- Emphasize product /services features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales order form/ or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes in existing accounts in the Corporate data base in CRM.
- Attend periodic sales training wherever applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity & corporate position.
- Strong selling skills
- Experience in Inside sales for minimum 1-2 years
- Result oriented, target driven and able to think out of box.
- Ability to understand the business dynamics and think of new ways for selling the company product & services.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in writing skills.
- The company has a BYOD policy. It is mandatory to have own Laptop, Mobile device and a good internet connection.
- This is a "Work from home" requirement at least until end of 2020.
- The candidates however, must be willing to work out-of Noida or Mumbai offices in 2021.