We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to manage the Chairman’s office. You will be the one to organize and maintain his schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Track the minutes and ensure that commitments made are kept up.
- Coordinate and ensure that all MIS reaches the Chairman’s office in time.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and PC /Laptop handling
- In depth knowledge of office management including filing.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field preferred
About chemfab alkalis limited
headquartered in Pune, India. Our product portfolio includes - Unified Endpoint Management
(UEM) solution, Push-to talk & team communication platform, Consumer Finance, and
Hardware as a Service (HaaS).
We’re growing, and so is our team! We are looking for passionate, self-motivated &
energetic individuals to join our dynamic team that’s on the frontline to facilitate growth
across our products.
About the role:
As the Assistant Executive, you will be required to execute meetings and schedule for our
CEO and CTO. You as an ideal candidate should be passionate about working in a high
paced startup environment.
● Will be responsible for setting up meetings.
● Manage calls /Liaison with accounts/ external entities.
● Responsible for bookkeeping.
● Minutes of metes and follow ups both internal and external.
● Travel management.
● Monthly updates across departments.
● Monthly P&L updates.
● Prepare required PPTs.
● Manage dashboards.
● Arrange training for teams with CEO and CTO. AMA’s
● Arrange for 6 monthly Strategy/ Ops Meets. Coordinate / Collaborate as
● Multi-city vendor for cab, hotel, service apt liaison
● 3-5 yrs experience in similar capacity.
● Pleasant communication skills (both written and verbal) - HIndi, English
● MS Office ( extremely well versed in excel, ppt, word)
● Extremely comfortable on the phone.
● Getting work done attitude .
● Good Liasoning skills inter department and external vendors.
● Strict confidentiality.
● Diligent in documentation and planning.
- Execution of trade orders on behalf of clients in Cash Market, Future & Option, and Currency Segment
- Building relationships with clients
- Educating clients on where to invest/trade
- Maintaining Daily status of clients
Qualification And Skills Required
- NISM 8 certificate
- Graduation (Preference Finance background)
- Knowledge of the Stock Market is mandatory
- Good Communication skills (Comfortable in English and Hindi)
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Should be excellent in writing general email communication.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and redirecting calls as required.
- Dealing with email inquiries.
- Taking minutes.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings, etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationery
- Organizing travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Senior Management.
· 2+ years development experience in Service Now
· Ensure adherence to all ITIL processes • Experience in Service Now Automated Testing Framework (ATF)
· Experience in developing Service Catalogs, workflows, Catalog scripts, macros etc.
· Experience in Service Now Scripting like Scripted Rest APIs, Business rules, client scripts etc.
· Experience in using Service Now REST API, ACLs, data policy, notifications, email scripts etc.
· Experience in Data load, transform creation and reporting capabilities.
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Keen to learn new technology and tool sets
Good to have:
· Experience in Application Portfolio Management/Service Mapping/Asset Management
· Service Now Certified System Administration certification
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
#Hurryup #Fresher #goodopportunity
We are urgently looking for #BackofficeExecutive in one of the well-known Authorized Dealer of Automobile & Heavy Equipment…
Experience :0 to 1yr
ExtraBenefit: Stay Facility will be provided by company
Email communication, Client coordination, Invoice generation, quotation making, Part selling, client visit for payment, Need guy who can do in-house selling of forklift parts, Send quotation to client through mail, Generate invoice, Take follow-ups for payment , Payment collection..
#references are highly appreciated!
- Installation of New PC, Laptops, Mobile Devices. Apple Mac will be an added advantage
- Manual and Automated methods of Installing and Troubleshooting of Windows 7, 8, 10,
- Installation of Android latest versions, Windows mobile Operating system. Mac will be an added advantage
- Installation/Updating drivers, windows software, License activation
- Hardware Troubleshooting and spare replacement on Desktops, Laptops mandatory ( Lenovo, HP, Dell )
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Wifi routers and Basic LAN Network.
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Printers, Scanners and All in one printers (USB/LAN)
- Fair knowledge on using remote support tools.
- Good communication skills written and verbal English.
- Understanding the service flow and process oriented.
- Min. 1yr to 3yr experience. (Must have L1 technical knowledge of Desktop, Laptop, Network LAN, Wifi and printers)
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot Windows 7/8/10.
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot Android, Windows Mobile and Apple devices.
- Applications installation, troubleshoot software/LAN/WIFI issues.
- HW troubleshooting skills on desktops and laptops by using relevant diagnosis tools. (Lenovo, Dell and HP mandatory).
- Replacing spares for Desktop and Laptops. (Lenovo, Dell and HP mandatory mandatory).
- Candidate should be ready for end to end field support.
- Possess 2 wheeler with driving license is must.
- Flexible for travel out of the city if required.
- Knowledge on Windows Server, Active Directory, and O365 will be an added advantage.
- Education: Diploma/Graduation/Undergraduate.
- Should adhere and follow the process and flow laid down by the organisation.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Immediate joining preferred.
- Should have taken at least Covid Vaccination 1st dose.
- 3 lakh rupees medical insurance
- 5 lakh rupees term insurance
- Opportunity to learn new skills and certifications
MX Player is the world’s best video player with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. We are installed on every second smartphone in India. We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the India Appstore. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai. You might be a good addition to the team if you are a
seasoned iOS developer with great hands-on coding skills and a high degree of ownership and autonomy.
• Translate business requirements into specifications and implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Web/Data Analytics Tools: Google Analytics, Power-BI or Tableau or Sisense
• SQL experience is must.
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field
• 2-4 years of MIS experience in Data Entry/Data Updation/MIS profile.
• Should be able to work in a fast moving and competitive environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Intermediate MS Excel is a must.
ISO Certified and CRISIL rated valuation companty at Andheri , Mumbai need Valuer having experience in Civil Sector for thier Bangalore Barnach. The work place will be Bangalore. Attractive incenties and terms are offered.