About the Role
You will be responsible for identifying new leads, negotiations, and managing the sales activities in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. In this opportunity, you will be working closely with the Wesley Clover International team and TaraSpan India team to help better optimize our pipeline generation methodologies, improve the prospect experience, and uncover strategies to create scalable ways to drive sales success.
Enterprise Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a go-to-market India strategy for the large technology product portfolio of Wesley Clover International
- Conduct market research to find trendsetter ideas and identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Locate new leads and arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new customers
- Develop quotes, proposals, and sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- 10-12 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role is required
- Proven sales track record with references
- Strong market knowledge of enterprise SaaS and technology
- Strong Interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (verbal, written & presentation)
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- MBA, BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant fields
About TaraSpan Solutions Private Limited
What will you do:
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Using all channels to connect and generate leads
- Giving impactful product demo and generating business
- Managing all prospects and focussing on closing deals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Aptitude for sales and hunger for success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability
- Efficient time management and a never give-up attitude
Experience: 2+ years in Product SaaS Solution sales & Global B2B Sales Location: Gurugram Set-up: Work from Office; Alternate Saturdays working
Generating business for Advantage Club SaaS solutions, using all channels to reach customers
Develop an understanding of customer business and solution requirements
Participating in 3-way solution calls with Sales, Pre-Sales, and Customers to build solutions for our customers
Work collaboratively with solutions delivery team for timely deployment of the solution
Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools
Responsible for generating business from Enterprise Accounts through consultative sales methodology
2+ years of proven SaaS Enterprise sales closing experience, and consistent overachievement of quotas
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
Ability to analyse the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable
Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
Creative & strong solution selling skills
Familiar with social media tools and technologies and their use in prospecting and lead nurturing
Experience in managing high-volume sales pipelines
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Have excellent time management and organizational skills
Experience in Enterprise HR-Tech domain would be a plus
Experience with Fortune 500 Enterprise companies like Dell, Adobe, SAP, etc., is preferred
Synopsis Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefits space. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization, and management of Rewards & Recognition program. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Wallmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Technical background or qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Sales exposure to B2B software products / SaaS products is a must.
- Understanding of technology, specifically in Analytics space.
- Ability to interact with prospects, break ice and pitch product.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision, works well with the team and motivates them as well.
- Based on geography, need to work the shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching organizations to identify new contacts and leads by geography, segment etc.
- Running customized mail campaigns to the leads, run follow-ups.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Working on targets, building the pipeline, and consistently meeting the targets.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to develop marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase reach on social media.
- Conduct interactions with prospects, identify and qualify prospects.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends key trends in the analytics space and be aware of competitor products and offerings.
1.Sales executives must have good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers
Perks and BenefitsAttractive incentives offered
Role details (please read)Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, the candidate may be based anywhere in India Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week Shifts (subject to change): shift may start any time after 6 AM and end any time before or on midnight Mandatory Language Fluency: English and Hindi Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops and Wi-fi. Wifi charges shall be reimbursed as per policy on submission of bills. Additional compensation: Night shift allowance will only be applicable for employees working in nightshift. Shift timing can change basis business requirements
●Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager,
●Preferably >2 years of experience in Sales
●International sales experience a big plus
●Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
●Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
●Strong business acumen and work ethics
●Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
●Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
●Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with 3+ years of experience
●Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and PowerPoint.
Candidates who have completed their graduation without any experience in Sales can also apply for this role. If you're still pursuing a Masters/Graduation Degree and have yet to appear for the exams, please do not apply. To apply for this role, please fill the attached G-Form - https://forms.gle/ajYdH76rzaZoy3Ew7 Thank you.