● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
● Provide thought leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Ability to work in a very agile, fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc. is a big plus.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Ability to build a product end-to-end with the help of multiple engineering teams
About Play Games24x7 Private Limited
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of the US.
Role & responsibilities
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, to design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 8+ years Experience with at least one scripting language: JAVA, Angular, React, Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell, or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You handle product deliveries and you play a critical role in building the engineering team. As an Engineering Manager, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
Making a difference by,
- Managing end to end product development and delivery
Owning the technical architecture and leading the engineering decisions for the product
- Collaborating with designers, developers, growth managers, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Leading a team of engineers, mentoring them and motivating them to solve complex problem. Sharing timely feedback with the team members
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more product domains
Should have demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
Why settle for a good job when you can have a great one..
What makes a job great
A great job satisfies your craving for intellectual challenge and creative energy. It fulfills your need to see your work impact the world in a meaningful way. It catalyses your development and personal growth. All this over and above financial factors like a good salary, benefits, and growth potential.
That’s what IDfy offers you. The opportunity to build products that will bring 3 Billion people into the formal economy in the next 5 years. Products that drive financial inclusion for the genuine while keeping businesses protected from fraud. A work environment that propels you to continuously learn, innovate and grow.
Who are we looking for?
● Work break-down and orchestrating the development of components for each sprint
● Leading a team with a hands-on approach. Overall, 10-15 years of experience would be preferred.
● Architecture and Designing Key Components and frameworks.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient
● Building Cloud-Native Applications that run on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS
● Review design artifacts before implementation
● Review Test Case Stories in parallel with implementation
● Ensuring software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load test
● Developing various kinds of components (such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy Platforms which drive cutting edge Fraud Detection and Analytics
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud. You will also stay off the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
● An understanding of Product Development Methodologies
● Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Microservices / Data Models
● You have sound knowledge for User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React.
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical blogs
● Exp in the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic attitude towards problem-solving
Who is IDfy?
IDfy is the Fintech ScaleUp of the Year 2021. We build technology products that identify people accurately. This helps businesses prevent fraud and engage with the genuine with the least amount of friction.
If you have opened an account with HDFC Bank or ordered from Amazon and Zomato or transacted through Paytm and BharatPe or played on Dream11 and MPL, you might have already experienced IDfy. Without even knowing it. Well…that’s just how we roll.
Global credit rating giant TransUnion is an investor in IDfy. So are international venture capitalists like MegaDelta Capital, BEENEXT, and Dream Incubator. Blume Ventures is an early investor and continues to place their faith in us.
IDfy has run verifications on 100 million people. We have kept our 500 clients safe from fraud while helping the honest get the opportunities they deserve. Our 350-people strong family works and plays out of our offices in suburban Mumbai.
What’s it like working at IDfy?
We build products that detect and prevent fraud. At IDfy, you will apply your skills to stay one step ahead of fraudsters. You will be mind-mapping fraudsters’ modus operandi, predicting evolution of fraud techniques, and designing solutions to prevent new & emerging fraud.
At IDfy, you will work on the entire end-to-end solution rather than a small cog of a giant wheel.
Thanks to our problem-centric approach, one in which we find the right technology to solve a problem rather than the other way around, you will always be working on the latest technologies.
We work hard and party hard. There are weekly sessions on emerging technologies. Work weeks are usually capped off with board games, poker, karaoke and other fun activities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Si64GG30g&t=6s">This video will give you a flavour of IDfy.
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Develop from the ground up a modular architecture to support a web API
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Build exciting applications by utilizing updated technologies and architectural design patterns
- Ability to attract talent and build a team.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in Java,
- Expertise in MySQL/Elasticsearch, Mongo or any NoSQL Database
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient in design patterns
- Good understanding of MVC architecture
Good To Have:
- Python, R, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6+
- Proficiency in ReactJS
- Any experience in ML/ NLP
Technical Architect/Technical Head/Technical Lead
BE/MCA/ B.TECH/Post graduation preferred
10+ years of experience
CTC - 20 LPA.
Technical lead will be responsible for technology development delivery and maintenance of small to medium size projects(end to end). Must have good technical and communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have Managed the team of 6-10
- Good understanding of industry specific framework
- Need good design/Architecture design experience
- To build and maintain financial tech products
- Customer interaction
- Exposure to SDLC
- Project status reporting
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- My SQL
- J Query
- Apache Tomcat
- Rest web services
- Design patterns
-Manage, coach, and support engineering team
-Create a technical strategy and budget proposal
-Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics
-Communicate engineer team goals with engineering staff members
-Coordinate internal teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met
-Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
-6-9 years of prior relevant experience
-Experience with managing people and projects is a must
-Expertise in J2EE server technologies
-Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
-Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
-Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
-Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
-Exceptional design and architectural skills
Be responsible for the design, development, quality, and delivery of initiatives for the team
Recruit great engineers, in collaboration with Velocity’s recruiting team
Define the technology roadmap for the team and liaison with the business teams and product managers to shape the business OKR planning
Oversee agile delivery processes and adoption of milestone-based execution; proactively lead stakeholders communications related to deliverables and risks
Research and identify emerging technologies to define long-term engineering initiatives
Lead and mentor your team, taking them to the next level of technical expertise and inspiring a team culture of ownership, accountability, data-based decisions, continuous improvement, and blameless retrospectives
Work closely with Engineering Leaders, Managers; Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing
You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
What to bring
At least 5 years of experience in software development and delivery, with in-depth knowledge of software architectures; must have at least 2 years of experience in leading small and mid-sized development teams for the technology ( Golang, Python)
Great project management skills to lead and juggle multi-engineer projects and deliver high-quality projects on time
BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent) from Tier 1 Institutions like IIT, NIT, BIT
Past experience with startups and fast paced environments is an added advantage
Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
Track record of leading productive engineering teams
You lead by example, by setting the right context, and by helping teammates do their best work
Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
Should be preferred from only product company background
Position : Director of Engineering
Experience Range : 12 Years -15 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : 0.10% - 0.30%
Location : Remote
We are looking for “Director of Engineering” to lead our engineering team and help us build great products. You will also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively. To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. In this role you are also in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- Experience on scalable architecture, distributed systems, multi-tenancy and multi-threading.
- Prior experience on managing team of up to 30 Engineers, mentoring and coaching them.
- Experience on LAMP or MERN Stack. Hands on experience on Laravel, Code Igniter & Slim Framework.
- Experience on building web applications using Node.js and React.js
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures,
- Hand- on experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code
deployment and scaling, DNS Management, Database Management, Payment Gateway Integration
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Adaptive to Start-up culture and fast paced growing environment.
- Hire and build a globally-distributed, happy, and successful engineering team.
- Oversee Front-end and Back-end development teams of 40+ Engineers including Engineering Managers and their projects.
- Plan and execute long term strategies that benefit your team and the product stage(s)
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
Mentor and guide a team of 7-10 top notch full stack engineers across various levels.
Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products.
Responsible for right tech solutioning, architecture being deployed maintaining right balance in short term and
long term outcomes.
Collaborate with Product managers and Business teams to develop long-term product roadmap and own the
release planning cycles.
Defining career trajectory path for the engineers in the team. Performing regular performance evaluation and
Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
Working with Head of Engineering to define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at
the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
Perform well in uncertainties; collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast paced
Responsible for hiring and skills management within the team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
BS/ MS in Computer Science from NIT, REC, BIT’s or other top tier colleges.
7-8 years of total work experience in high scale web based products with reputed companies and 1-2 years of
work experience in managing engineering teams and project delivery, preferably in a start up environment.
Strong hands on experience in at least one object oriented language (C++/Java) and one dynamic scripting
language (e.g. Ruby, Python, GoLang) is a must.
(MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Rails, Django, Symphony, Yii is desired.
Prior experience with Google Cloud Platform would be preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent personal. People & communication skills
Experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management.
Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.
Lead and inspire high-performing engineering teams to build and scale highly reliable, secure and responsive architecture for all LoveLocal products
Build highly Scalable platforms using Python, ReactJS, NodeJS, Kafka, Distributed Caching, SQL and No SQL Databases
Take full ownership of the people related aspects of the Engineering team engagement, recruiting, retention, compensation, promotions, individual performance management and organizational structure
Should be actively involved in hunting and recruiting new talent
Manage the engineering pipeline at all levels from planning the product implementation with the developers, distributing and managing work of the engineering team and ensure code quality across products and services
Should continuously plan and build for increasing scale of the product and ensure full hygiene of the tech infrastructure and code sanity
Should be the primary point of contact of functional heads for all tech dependencies
Take ownership of overall tech budget, reviewing expenses and planning for future costs
Work closely with CTO and Product Head on the Tech roadmap of the organisation
Become an integral part of the core team and be strongly aligned with the mission and values of the company
8+ years of experience in Software Development with end-end implementation of products (Preferably in a product driven organisation)
Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team of at least 15 developers, either as an EM or a Tech Lead
Should have worked in a well scaled and fast paced working environment (Startups beyond Series B or a major tech organisation)
Comfortable handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Well versed with cloud computing and infrastructure management AWS / GCP
Has worked extensively on designing and implementing Microservices architecture
Should have experience working with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDb, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
Should have experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc
Should have solid exposure to Web development and have had familiarity working with Android and IOS engineers
Excellent understanding of software engineering practices and Design Patterns
A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree from top engineering institutes.