Lifespark Technologies is looking for individuals with a passion for impacting real lives through technology. Lifespark is one of the most promising startups in the Assistive Tech space in India, and has been honoured with several National and International awards. Our mission is to create seamless, persistent and affordable healthcare solutions. If you are someone who is driven to make a real impact in this world, we are your people.
Lifespark is currently building solutions for Parkinson’s Disease, and we are looking for an embedded software lead to join our growing team. You will be working directly with the founders on high impact problems in the Neurological Healthcare domain. You will be solving some of the most fundamental and exciting challenges in the industry and will have the ability to see your insights turned into real products every day
- RTOS based multithreaded software development
- Building future ready, scalable software architectures
- Liasing with hardware team to decide project requirements
- Realtime IoT functionality development on ESP32 platform
- Integration of third party services for cloud based communications and computation
- Maintaining and documenting software via git (GitLab)
- Coordinating releases, setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Managing AWS based backend services, integration with AWS services such as S3, Sagemaker
- Deep integration with hardware team - stress testing hardware
- Development of device drivers
- Software testing and maintenance
Recommended experience :
- Good command over Linux
- Familiarity with real time tasks and timing sensitive system design
- Familiarity with BLE/Wifi/etc IoT communication protocols
- Familiarity with major third party platforms for cloud and ML/AI integration
- Testing actual physical outcomes of programmed solutions
- Deep familiarity with ESP-IDF
Location : IIT Bombay, Mumbai
Working mechanism : In-person
Compensation range : 6-12 lpa + ESOPs
For any queries, please contact Amey Desai
About Lifespark Technologies
Lifespark Technologies is a healthcare technology company. We build solutions for chronic neurological conditions such as Parkinson's Disease, stroke rehabilitation, etc. Our solutions span the domains of AI/ML, medical devices, mobile applications and web applications.
Lifespark aims to create the basic intelligence that will one day solve health issues at the earliest stage before they have damaging results. Your regular clothes will have integrated Lifespark solutions that will tell you the moment you are exposed to any environmental stimulus that is unsuitable for you personally even if it does not affect others. One day, a 60-year-old will look like today's 30-year-old.
The team at Lifespark is driven by one goal: To create things that re-enable those affected today, and keep their own future selves healthy. If that sounds like you, shout out to us and let's make this happen
Lifespark is incubated with IIT Bombay and is the recipient of several prestigious national awards such as the National Bio-Entrepreneurship Competition, Prosus SICA award and DST-BIRAC awards. We're among the top health tech startups in the country and count many prominent business leaders and academics as our mentors. We have deployed our solutions in partnership with some of the largest healthcare organizations in India and are looking to establish ourselves as the go-to innovator globally
We create wearables and digital health solutions
- Firmware Design and Development experience on different micro-controllers.
- C/C++ programming
- Linux Commands Operating System Concepts
- board bring up, embedded software, Kernel Build, Yocto
- Shell scripting Networking Concepts Openwrt OS Concepts
- Must have good Communication and Presentable skills.
- Experience on any Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM modules is a plus.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
Role: Functions Developer (Embedded c - Algorithm / Driving Functions Development)
- Design and development of automotive feature/function software/components (ACC, AEB, TSR, LKA etc.) for ADAS/AD systems
- Coordination and regular interaction with different stakeholders and teams like testing, requirements, leads etc.
- Participate in SW requirement generation, SW architecture, detailed design etc.
- 3-7 years of experience in development of Algorithm & Functions for advance driver assist systems (ADAS), Autonomous driving (AD)
- Development experience with safety critical systems
- Experienced in development using MATLAB Simulink, TargetLink, Stateflow
- Experience in modelling and validation of control systems
- Knowledge of SIL, Performance Test, Functional testing
- Embedded software development using C, C++
- Issue management and version control
- Knowledge of ASPICE processes, Static analysis, MISRA checks etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach for problem solving
Good to have:
- Knowledge of ADAS/AD functions (ACC, TSR, AEB, LCA etc), Data Analysis
- Experienced in managing and authoring of function specification requirements
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR RTE
Nice to have:
- AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO26262) exposure
- Scripting Knowledge - Python, MATLAB
- Working knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, Ethernet etc.
C Programming and data structures.
Linux Internals ( System calls, IPC, Network Programming, POSIX Multi-thread programming)
Desirable Skills :-
C++ and OOPs knowledge
Linux system start-up sysvinit, systemd,
Bootloaders : uBoot
Message bus protocols like dbus
Basic Linux Device driver knowledge
Linux Build framework – Yocto-Bitbake, Makefiles
Debug using tools such as GDB
Version control - GIT and SVN
Excellent knowledge of OS concepts
Working knowledge with SW design and development tools
Basic knowledge of software and system integration
Excellent knowledge of AutoSAR architecture
Knowledge of ISO26262 Functional Safety,
|Knowledge of programming languages (Embedded C, C++)|
|Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) knowledge|
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 with the goal of democratizing autonomous vehicle technology and bringing its benefits to vehicles - new and old - around the world. We develop the various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and operate autonomously. Everyday our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges for our clients in India, and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging problems in
autonomous technology and robotics. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous mobility!
Experience required: 1 year of internship and projects done in similar domain.
About the role:
We are looking for a candidate with conceptual understanding of classical control systems and logic building. The candidate should be able to understand the existing control stack, tune the hyper-parameters and make necessary changes as per the need. The position requires you to have a basic understanding of automotive systems which will be an added advantage and also help in clear understanding of the application.
Team works towards development of algorithms and model based design for different features to achieve autonomy level 3 and level 4. The algorithms are continuously tested on simulation and vehicle system for verification and validation.
- Sound knowledge in controller design and analysis.
- Good understanding in optimisation based control algorithms.
- Experience with implementing PID controller for various unstable system.
- Experience with vehicle modelling and analysis.
- Good understanding of implementation/debugging/testing model and control algorithms.
- Candidate should have experience in programming concepts like OOPS in C++ and Python with robust and efficient coding.
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow.
- Good understanding in code generation, implementation and testing for real time intergration embedded system.
- Algorithm development for different control features.
- Testing of algorithm architecture along with tuning and validation.
- Working with simulation team to integrate and test models and algorithms into simulation environment for rapid development and validation.
- Tuning and validation of plant models to emulate real physical systems’ behaviour
- Co-ordination with other departments to maintain consistency and compatibility in department stack.
Good to Have:
- ROS and ROS2 experience
- Vehicle dynamics modelling and simulation.
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for up-skilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Firmwares for Embedded
- Responsible for developing Firmware which are Stable, Efficient and scalable.
- Responsible to create coherent and scalable architecture designs.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing best BLE / IOT
- Responsible for understanding various RTOS design principles.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Must Proficient in Embedded C, C++, BLE, Zephyr RTOS, nRF.
- Ready to work from home.
- Should have above 4 years of experience.
Job title - Embedded Software Developer
Job Type – Full time
Work Experience – 0 to 2 years
Job location –Bangalore
Looking for engineering graduate willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment who is willing
to do embedded programming for wireless sensor products, experiment with different technologies
and creating POC.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Should have hands-on experience with Microcontroller boards like Arduino/ESP8266/32/STM32/MSP430
• Understanding of various interfaces/communication protocols (e.g., UART, USB, SPI, and I2C)
• Good understanding of data structures, pointers, link lists in C and OOP’s concepts.
• Basic understanding of RTOS concepts (Tasks, events, semaphores, mutex etc.)
• Should know Programming in: C, C++, python.
• Understanding of 8051, ARM, AVR Architecture.
• Should have basic understanding about Linux.
• Should have knowledge about wireless communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee etc.
• Should have Knowledge about communication protocols such as -HTTP, MQTT etc.
• Should be willing to learn new technologies/languages
Roles and responsibilities
• Embedded software development and testing
• Working on IoT/Healthcare equipment projects
• Develop POC and demonstrate
• Exposure to Wireless technologies
• Exposure to IOT product development life cycle
Flamenco Tech is a FutureIP company, that provides breakthrough insights and measurable outcomes to
global clients in commercial real estate with SMARTer Infrastructure. We offer solutions for Building
Automation, Space Analytics, Employee Services, Facility Operations and Safety & Security Automation. The
solutions are built on our Digital Blanket IoT Platform and IoT Smart Sensor Platform, enabling SMARTer
Buildings that are efficient, effective, productive, optimized and calibrated in near real time.