Should be able to join in 30 days or less.
About Qwikcilver Solutions Private Ltd, Bangalore
Location: Remote friendly (Permanent)
- 2+ years of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Design systems independently with minimal interaction from the architects
Lead a team of software developers to implement systems
Continuously find ways to increase the quality of the code
Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to
Anticipates problems and future technical needs and takes necessary steps to address issues.
Enthusiastically follow industry trends and developments
Understands how various technology and tools work so that the team picks the right tool for the
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
- 4 + years of experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot/microservices
- Good understanding and practical experience in Spring framework ( Spring boot,JPA,MVC)
- Extensively worked on microservices based design architecture
- Strong command on Data Structures, algorithms & Problem Solving
- Very strong on Oops Java Basic,
- Good on Multithreading Concepts
- Should have good exposure on Messaging platform (Kafka,JMS, AMQ etc,)
At bigbasket.com we believe in being smart, quick and efficient, making your life as leisurely as possible. We understand that in this fast-paced world, time is always of the essence and hence want to make your grocery shopping easy and convenient so that no time is wasted in this process. So, no more hassle of going down to the grocery store and long queues for billing etc. You can browse through our varied range of products at bigbasket.com, order them and get them to be delivered at your own convenient time slot.
We specially hand pick each and every product for you, putting it through a safety packaging process and finding your home, no matter how bad the wind is or how cold the weather is. Our ''No questions asked refund' and ''10% off for a delayed delivery'' policy makes us a customer friendly online food and grocery store. Just follow three simple steps and get your order delivered - simply Browse, Add to cart & Choose delivery slot!
Why Explore a Career at Bigbasket.com
Bigbasket engineering thrives on out of the box thinking and relentless pursuit of excellence. We are looking for senior developers who share our passion for building world class software. If you are excited about the prospect of changing the way India shops for groceries and being a pioneer -- then this a great home for you. Not to mention the thrill of building products that millions use on a daily basis and using cutting edge technology to make the products customers love.
While we are techies at heart -- we don't use technology for the sake of technology, but pride ourselves in solving customer problems in the most efficient and elegant ways. Do the customers really care about efficient implementation of Levenshtein Distance? Well no. But they really appreciate when their typos are pardoned and don't get in the way. Similarly customers don't give a damn that robots efficiently segregate their packets, but they do care about their orders delivered in a timely way.
If you enjoy Coding, Testing and love solving business problems, then we'd like to meet you.
BlueOptima’s vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers across all industries. We provide industry-leading objective metrics in software development. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at lower cost, with technology that pushes the limits of what has been done before.
We are a global company which has consistently doubled in headcount and revenue YoY, with no external investment. We currently are located in 4 countries: London (our HQ), Mexico, India and the US. A total number of 180+ employees (and increasing every day) from 22 different nationalities and with over 25 languages spoken.
We promote an open minded environment and encourage our employees to create their own success story in this high performance environment.
Location: Bangalore/Gurgoan, India
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer, with experience in developing scalable application components, which are remotely deployed and are used to extract and push large volumes of data in a data warehouse solution, to join our growing company and be a part of our success story.
We are looking for an individual with great attention to detail, who is genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but is keen to own the solution end to end, and most importantly excited to work in a fun and friendly start-up environment.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and getting things to work while at the same time being able to mentor (and lead) other engineers by way of example to achieve excellence in their work.
Your team: You will be working with a diverse team with members located around our different offices, with whom you will be working hand-to-hand. This team is currently based in Gurgaon and we are now looking forward to growing it in Bangalore and mid next year to Mexico with the plan of building two teams in India (Gurgaon and Bangalore) and one in Mexico (Guadalajara).
We are looking for skilled and talented engineers to join our Data Analysis and Processing (DAP) team and directly contribute to development of application components built by the team.
The DAP team works on a business critical component which is responsible for collecting required source code interaction and static metrics data from client location, and processing the large volumes of data end to end. Remote deployment and the uptime requirements only makes this component one of the most complex standalone java applications.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the DAP team, you will be directly contributing to development of the Integrator and Central Server components using Spring Boot, Hibernate and Core Java. And while contributing directly to the development of the software components, you are also expected to lead and mentor a team of next generation platform engineers.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Analyse, Design, Develop, implement, test and maintain application software components
- Analyse client requirements and convert them into technical specs.
- Own development of features and improvement
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Identity and resolve architectural inefficiencies in design, and create a roadmap to resolving them
- Lead and mentor a team of junior developers
- Interact with internal client facing team and provide technical support to them
- Engage with clients to provide support on your component as and when required
What You Need to Succeed at BlueOptima:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
- Minimum 2+ years experience with developing standalone Java applications
- Strong understanding of relational database, partitioning and indexing techniques, SQL
- Demonstrable experience in optimising application performance at database or any other layer
- Experience in creating high and low level design based on existing application architecture and documenting such design
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread-safe code
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, and having a can-do attitude
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Sprints, etc and leading a Scrum a small Scrum team
- Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem
- Familiarity with Linux shell and related command line tools
- Strong grasp of Unit & Integration testing
Good to have:
- A team manager, in terms of handling people and delivery which is not a must in case of technical geeks
- Making sure that the sprints and tasks are completed on time with no spill-overs and sticking to the deadline
- Preferred experience on Spring boot,, Docker, Kubernetes
- Some exposure in Linux
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset.
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities
- Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and India)
- High quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
My name is Amim and I'm a part of the Talent Acquisition team in PayU India!
Were looking for a seasoned Backend engineers who would work on cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems in FinTech world. We are currently looking for bright and talented backend engineers, who can bring new ideas to the table and contribute to our strategy in a big way.
If you like to solve complex problems and challenges, that too in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, this is great opportunity for you.
Who were looking for
Position : Senior Software Engineer / Lead Software Engineer
Experience : 4 yrs - 9 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon / Pune(Currently WFH)
Key Skills : Object Oriented Programming ( Java / Go Lang), Problem Solving, Data Structures Algorithms, System Design Microservices / Spring Boot, Distributed Systems, AWS, Cloud, Scalability, Web Security, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Mo SQL / MongoDB / MySQL etc.
B.E / B. Tech / M. Tech in computer science or equivalent with excellent academic record.
Experience in any language like Java / GoLang / Core Java / Scala / RoR and object oriented design.
You will be Translating high level business problems into scalable design and code.
Very strong in Data Structures and Algorithms with excellent programming skills
Have experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in service oriented architecture.
Passion for adopting new technologies at rapid pace and working in a highly agile environment
What we offer
A positive, get-things-done workplace
A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course important you are comfortable with this)
An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
Access to 5000+ training courses accessible anytime/anywhere to support your growth and development (Corporate with top learning partners like Harvard, Coursera, Udacity)
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18+ high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell, and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more at www.payu.com
Our Commitment to Building A Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and safe environment, for all our people, communities, and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility, and unbiased attention to every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color, or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities, or the LGBTQ communities.
If you are interested, please share your resume on md.amim at payu.in
Required Skill Set: Microservices, Spring boot framework, Core, Lambdas, and Advanced Java.
1) 3-8 years of Java development experience.
2) 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework.
3) Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services.
4) Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns.
5) Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus.
6) Experience with test-driven software development.
7) Exposure to the telecom domain.
8) ETOM/ SID which makes the TM Forum framework.
9) Decent communication skills.
Location: Panchkula, Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Dehradun.