At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among one of the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 70M monthly actives around the world. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
Quizizz has a passionate user base—We have organically reached this scale. Our NPS is 82 and our users love and deeply care about the platform. Check out our https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=quizizz&src=typd" target="_blank">Twitter page to see all the love shared by our users.
We are a venture-backed and profitable company creating a meaningful impact in K-12 education. We are a small, passionate, global team working on challenging problems to improve education. Look forward to using the latest technologies, fast development, and interacting with users to build delightful product experiences.
What the future holds
- You will architect, build, scale, backend system that powers our applications which are loved and used by millions of learners every day.
- You will work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers to determine how to design scalable backend systems and APIs to meet their needs.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- You will be utilizing technologies like Redis and Websockets to create a high-reliability, low-latency API that will handle massive multiplayer sessions.
- You will be building a database layer using MongoDB to efficiently store/retrieve large amounts of data.
- You will be setting up suitable backup and redundancy measures for maintaining 100% uptime for all our mission-critical services.
- You will be logging all data, and setting up jobs to generate analytics reports that will drive all our decisions.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
We’re on a mission to motivate every student by building the world’s best learning tools—whether you’re in the classroom or studying on your own. We support more than 20 million students in 100 countries and are used in over 30% of U.S. schools. Over 80 million questions have been created by teachers on our crowdsourced platform. If you want to work in a small team making a massive impact in education, drop us a message!
We are looking for a Back-End Web Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database along with ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
As a Back-End Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and enhance user experience. You should have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing and maintaining functional and stable web applications or improving the existing ones to meet our company’s needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good knowledge of Core Java (Minimum Version 8)
- J2EE with a good understanding of Servlets and JSP
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot (version 2 plus), JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Rest services.
- Web Services (including SOAP, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and REST)
- Tools required: Maven,Eclipse, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Redis (NOSql)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Java or any other OOPS languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
Super Six Sports Gaming Pvt Ltd is an organization in the field of SportsTech, launched in 2020. The vision of the firm is to launch world class products in the domain of Sports on the back of Tech with a single point of agenda of driving sports engagement and creating a sports metaverse. We have been supported as brand investor & ambassador by Mr. Harsha Bhogle since the early days.
There is a fantastic opportunity for passionate sports fans to not just become a part of an exponentially growing industry but also work with some of the sharpest minds from top institutes of the country to be a part of the team to design and create content for the app. SSSG is looking for a talented individual to help drive the next level of business growth.
● Working independently with minimal supervision in a high-growth stage start-up
● Developing and implementing Rest APIs
● Test Driven Development and documenting codebase
● Produce high quality code, participate in all Agile ceremonies
● Continuous code optimization, documenting application changes and developing updates
● Designing and implementing DB architectureIn-depth
● Support build and deployment
● Adhere to all development guidelines and best practices
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
● In-depth knowledge of Golang, excellent coding skills, and a good understanding of GraphQL.
● Experience with Golang, REST API, Microservices architecture, Redis, MySql.
● Good Exposure in REST and gRPC
● Excellent troubleshooting skills and good Project Management skills
● Experience in coming up the design and architecture for applications
● Knowledge of Queuing systems like RabbitMQ / Kafka
IITs, BITS , NITs ,Vellore IT ,NIE Mysore,VIT Pune ,VJTI Mumbai
Interested candidates can also share their CV on
recruiter zero four at the rate tigihr dot com
Salary range is upto fourty lpa.
● 2-3 years of strong software (application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Java/Kotlin/Golang/Python).
● Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerant, reliable, and durable software systems
● Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space,and time
● Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Broad knowledge with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings like AWS
● Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns and an engineering discipline to produce software with quality
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for a self-motivated back-end developer to join our team and help deliver high-quality, scalable and impactful features to secure businesses across the world. Your work will directly stop millions of cyber attacks on thousands of websites and also help businesses uncover critical vulnerabilities in their applications.
- Work in an agile environment of engineers to architect, design, develop and build our server-side infrastructure for our web security product, Astra
- You will research, design, code & troubleshoot. What you create is also what you own
- Writing secure, high quality, modular, testable & well documented code for features outlined in every sprint
- Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services with a highly scalable, flexible, and secure backend using the Python/LAMP stack.
- Hands on experience and ready to work on post-production, bug fixes, support. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the features/products
- Working with product managers to ensure product delivery status is transparent & the end product always looks like how it was imagined
- Work closely with Security & Malware teams in writing APIs, modules.
- A strong analytical and aspiring mind
- 1-4 year development experience in either PHP or Python
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony 4/5, Laravel (PHP) or FastAPI (Python)
- Experience in building scalable microservices and APIs
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Test Driven Development
- Software Architecture and Patterns
Good to have
- Understanding of Web Security Concepts
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Redis
- Experience with AWS or DigitalOcean
- DevOps (we use GitLab)
- Used tools such as OWASP ZAP
No bar of education, we are looking for the right mindset to align with our company's philosophy of 'Growth for all'. The number of years of experience would not matter if you show promising skills.
- Adrenalin rush of being a part of a growing company
- Holistic understanding of SaaS and enterprise cloud security business
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to engage and collaborate with developers globally
- Experience with security side of things
- Annual trips to beaches or mountains
- Open and supportive culture
- Fully remote & agile working environment
He/she should have minimum 3 yrs working experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Open cart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
Required Skills :
- Bachelor/ Master degree from good college.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structure
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Mysql, SQL. NoSQL, Mongodb
- Ability & Readiness to work with any technology
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centres in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
The company believes having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
Job Role and Responsibilties:
1. Full lifecycle (SDLC) application development.
2. Designing, coding and debugging existing code.
3. Understanding of front end and user interface engineering design.
4. Software testing and quality assurance.
5. Integration of the modules in the existing systems.
6. Evaluation and identification of the new technology developments in the work domain.
7. Maintaining standard practices and compliances.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A graduate degree or senior Diploma in engineering or technology with 4-8 years of experience in some or all of the following.
- PHP, Integration with MemCache, Membase, MySQL, Oracle, CDB/BDB, Error Handling and debuggers
- Data Structures,
- HTML / XHTML, CSS, java-script, Smarty
- Web Services, SOAP, XML, REST
- Code optimization, Scaling, Session management, Version control Systems
- MIME Parsing, Large data processing in PHP (encoding, parsing, escaping for special characters etc.)
We will be willing to offer ESOPs in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities- Will be sole responsibility for all tech realted issues.
We have already built a web application.
-The candidate will be responsible for the backend needs of the company and solely responsible for the project
- The backend languages is Python-Django Framework
-The candidate should have worked on big scalable projects before and shall be able to execute.
- Should be able to complete work on time.-Developer should be willing to learn as the project is multi-functional and dynamic.
1. Installing APIs
2. Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
3. Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s Revenue Operations platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline, and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Alteryx, Workday, Lenovo, Zoom, Medallia, Alteryx and hundreds of others. Clari harvests and analyzes activity signals from dozens of different business systems, including email, calendar, CRM, marketing automation, to shorten sales cycles, increase win rates, and make revenue more predictable.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
Clari is looking for several key experienced engineering who will focus on implementing many different areas of our solution, including but not limited to our overall web architecture, core application features such as data science driven analytics, user management, content management, social graph integration, personalization, emails, collaboration systems and enterprise content repositories as well as on unstructured data analytics, machine learning and our relevance engine.
Join our core applications team where you’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on highly diverse, complex, and relevant problems while building scalable applications designed to service millions of mobile and web-based information workers. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross functional environment on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing, launch and ongoing operations.
We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine. You will also contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent.
- 3+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing data driven web applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
Nice to Have
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications
Because we have a big mission, a winning product and an amazing fan base of passionate customers.
We’re changing the world and having a lot of fun on the way. Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. Clari is one of Inc. Magazine’s best places to work in the US and was named as a 2019 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 5th consecutive year. In October 2019, we closed $60M in Series D funding and are growing at 200%. Our product is a winner - we have perennially been given the highest overall rating in G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software. We’re backed by top tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Madrona Venture Group and Tenaya Capital, and have a superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and tried-and-true sales professionals who have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger.
What’s left to add? You.
Ability to communicate across levels with excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements
To be able to assist in documenting requirements as well as resolve conflicts or ambiguities