For this role we expect you to have 3+ years of experience in Backend development. You should have strong command
of Python, REST and Flask/Django along with some experience in GIT is nice to have. If you have knowledge about client
side languages like JS, ReactJS and experience in API design and development, it is a huge plus.
You should be knowledgeable about programming languages, operating systems, networks, databases and SQL,
algorithms, architecture, code design and design patterns
- Python or equivalent high level languages
- Create and manage libraries used by other engineers
- Good Understanding of distributed systems
- Should have experience in working with mobile clients
- Understands async programming and usage of task queues
- Solid understanding of data security and access controls
- Understanding of both SQL/NoSQL
Good to Have :
- Any cloud based product development
- Google App Engine - especially data store
Design, test, and build scalable backend python services
Closely collaborate with marketing and product teams to build innovative, robust, and easy-to-use features that serve.
Developing high-quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the product requirements.
Responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 3+ years experience in software development.
Expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2.2+, and REST APIs.
Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
True love for technology and what you do
Maniacal attention to detail
PreludeWe are BeyondScale, on a mission to build the mobile learning app to help organizations create internal courses for their workforce easily. eLearning is booming and we aim to tap into the under-served non-IT L&D market and make a difference in the livelihoods of millions of people.
We’re now looking for passionate “Django Developer” who is willing to join us at an early stage and help us build a world class product.
- 2+ years of experience coding with Python.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Eager and proactive to learn new technical skills.
- Hands on experience of developing web APIs and writing database queries in PostgreSQL (MongoDB, MySQL and DynamoDB is a plus).
- Good understanding on OOPs, Multiprocessing and threading.
- Proficient testing and debugging programs.
- Well versed with Git and modern development workflow pract
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Python Developer
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code,
● structure and design
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
● Experience in creating APIs with design standards, patterns and best-practices
● Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
● GoLang experience is a big plus
● Experience building web services in REST
● knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage startup
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and a set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled to secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our engineering team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
- Work with the Founders to write code, unit test cases for the new features, and fix defects.
- Build backend services to evaluate and improve Cloud Infrastructure Security.
- Maintain the quality of our platform resulting in 100% satisfaction of our users.
- Brainstorm ideas, approaches, and technical solutions to ensure that our users get the best possible outcome.
- Learn something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization.
- You have a developer mindset
- Anywhere between 0-2 years of experience writing code, fixing problems and challenging the de-facto
- Good understanding of technology concepts like Cloud, Web Applications, Compliance
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Comfortable with Python programming language
- Hands-on with dev tools like Git (Github), some code debugging skills
- Eager to learn about public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP - yes, we use all 3
What can you expect in return?
- The best technical stack - Everything we have built and run is serverless. Our architecture and design are what the future is talking about. You will absolutely love how nimble our processes are and how 100% of our focus is on our customer pain.
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in Indian SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
Appristine Technologies. We are based in Pune and we are hiring for the following role.
1. PHP Developer – 2+ Years Exp.
- Strong skill level in PHP
- Intermediate skill level in HTML and CSS
- Intermediate skill level in at least one server-side language (i.e. Java, Python, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with relational database systems (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with a source control software (i.e. Git, SVN, etc)
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
An ideal candidate should have well-rounded experience (5-10 years) in various technologies - backend/web development (Python/Django), DevOps, Android and iOS - or at least 2 out of the above
The person would be managing an expanding team of developers and guide the product development, along with contributing significantly to the core decisions of the company.
An entrepreneurial spirit, and the passion to make a difference in the healthcare ecosystem of the country is recommended.
The candidate will be well compensated with a combination of cash + equity, depending on experience and expertise.
Hands -on experience with the following technologies is needed:
- Good Knowledge of Python & Django Framework.
- Experience in Git or any Version control systems.
- Experience in SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Mongodb.
- Worked on Django based live projects.
- To implement microservices using Django rest framework.
- Handling various technical aspects like coding of modules using the given design specifications
- Debugging and fixing the defects as well as analyzing its root cause.
- Deployment(AWS) and monitoring of the live project.
- Mentoring junior developers.
Knowledge/Experience of AWS will be a big plus
B-Tech-IT/B-Tech -CSE/BCA or any degree in the relevant field
3 – 6 Years
HealthifyMe is a Health Tech Startup on a mission to make healthy living easy, fun and affordable for everyone by providing tech-enabled solutions. Founded in 2012, HealthifyMe is now India's largest and most loved health/fitness app with over 3 million users. The company helps consumers manage their health and fitness with diet and exercise tracking through a mix of technology intervention and human experts/coaches backed with artificial intelligence. HealthifyMe is co-founded by Tushar Vashisht (UPenn graduate, ex UID) and Sachin Shenoy (ex Google), and was incubated by Microsoft Accelerator. HealthifyMe is the highest rated app on Google Play with a rating of 4.6/5 and has been featured by Google and Apple multiple times for its quality benchmarks. The company, delivers measurable results on eating habits, fitness, and weight and is a platform of choice by leading Corporates and Healthcare partners in India.
- Technically hands on.
- Have previous experience of leading teams.
- Have experience with agile process, and ability to guide the team to follow the process.
- Comfortable in chaotic & high-energy, high-stakes start-up environment.
- Hates wasting time in unproductive meetings, and prefers getting quick consensus to move ship forward.
- Prefers delivering in production than spending time in meeting.
- Able to technically mentor team and guide them to high performance.
- Loves solving technically hard problems.
- Have previous experience with Python(Django), MySQL.
- Have previous experience with one or more of AWS, RDS, SQS, EC2, DynamoDB, ElastiCache.
- NoSQL experience is good to have.
- Loves clean and structured code, and thrives to maintain it.
- Fast at coding, fast in learning and technically solid.
- Have previous experience in building, running and managing scalable and highly availability web services.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and Make History