Are you passionate about connecting top IT talent with exciting career opportunities? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? If so, we want you to join our team as a Domestic IT Recruiter!
Job Role: Domestic IT Recruiter
Experience: 4+ years
No. of Positions: 3
⦁ Source, screen, and interview potential candidates to identify top talent.
⦁ Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various sourcing methods.
⦁ Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and requirements.
⦁ Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from job posting to offer negotiation.
⦁ Provide an exceptional candidate experience and ensure a smooth onboarding process.
⦁ Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to enhance recruitment strategies.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Wallero technologies
Wallero is a global leader in providing business solutions, IT services, consulting; with a large network of innovation & delivery centers. Know more!
- Responsible for performing full-cycle recruiting functions including but not limited to job understanding, candidate sourcing, social networking, phone screening, email communication, documentation, summary writing and presentation.
- Identifying right candidates with the right skills to match the US clients’ requirements
- Regularly interacting with Account Manager to understand the requirements
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
- Should ensure to revert submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each requisition
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals
- Must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, offer extension and post-placement care)
- Ability to work as a good team player, Maintaining & building the candidate database
● Pan India internal recruitment.
● Responsible for all interview processes.
● Manage recruitment cycle.
● Conduct all interviews virtual/Face-to-face and coordinate with the sales & operations team.
● Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
● Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings.
● Manage onboarding and new hire process.
● Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
● Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process to ensure all screening, hiring, and selection are done according to employment laws and regulations
● Coordinating with the Hiring Manager.
Provakil is a new-age legal operations management suite for enterprises. Provakil provides an integrated SaaS platform for legal teams to manage all aspects of legal operations including litigation, contracts, compliances, and intellectual property with customized workflows and analytics. We provide automatic data updates from 8000+ courts, trademark and patent registries, and other sources of public legal data. The platform is equipped with advanced ML/AI capabilities for intelligent document review, IP watch & search, case law research, and other use cases. Provakil is trusted by over 150 companies and 50 law firms to manage different aspects of their legal operations.
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislation, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Monetary incentives apart, why us?
Fast Growing We are a fast-growing organization with a 200% Y-o-Y growth in customers and revenue. We believe in setting the expectations really high and stretching ourselves to deliver on it!
Scale If you like to solve problems of scale, you will enjoy your time in Provakil. We are a fast-growing team with a presence across multiple cities in India.
Team, We are a team with a strong background and believe in working hard to build a reputation. The founding team consists of engineers from IIT and lawyers with practice in the Supreme Court. Our App store rating is 4.6 and our customers can’t stop talking about us!
Awards & Recognitions World Justice Challenge Finalist at The Hague, The Netherlands, 2019 ‘Legal Tech Startup of the Year’ at BW Legal awards 2K19 Industry Prize, Agami Prize in 2018 Selected among Top 3 companies at Westerwelle Foundation YFP Program 2020
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan (Work From Office Only)
Notice Period: Immediate - 15 days, 30 day only
We're seeking an HR-Internal Recruiter to oversee our full-cycle recruiting operations.
- Should have hands-on exposure working on various job boards and other headhunting techniques.
- Should be smart & aggressive with solid negotiation and closing skills.
- Collaborating with the internal team to create job ads/posts for current openings
- Help new hires on board and look after some administration and operations work internally.
- You will be expected to contribute and support the Talent Acquisition team as well, to some extent.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources is preferred
- 2 to 5 years+ in human resources or recruitment (Core Recruitment) (Work From Office Only)
- Location-Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Having practical knowledge of HRMS and HRIS tools like Clickup, Namely, Jira, Bamboo HR
- Experience working in HR & Marketing
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Should have good communication skills
Should be able to handle F2F interviews
We are looking for a Recruiter Lead responsible for full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
You will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You will ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline. You will develop & lead a team of HR recruiters.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire.
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement.
- Handling Recruitment functionalities.
- Work on search engines like Naukri and Monster and hire candidates.
- Short listing resumes from search engines and references.
- Joining formalities
- Lining up of candidates for the Interviews.
- Performing Reference Check for selected employees.
- Coordinating with candidates & the technical panel for scheduling the interviews.
Excellent communication skills
Outstanding follow up and candidate relationship skills