DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
About CEDRETO MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking for a backend developer who is keen on exploring opportunities in No / Low Code based backend platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products on Xano platform. The developer should possess strong knowledge of database design, business logics and creating REST APIs.
- Meeting with project managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Understand project requirements & design implementation approach
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Creating REST APIs for consumption by web or mobile apps.
- Analyzing existing solutions for modification purposes.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- 2+ years of experience in web development and software design.
- Fluency in languages, such as Laravel, NodeJs or Python
- Experience working with MySQL or Postgres databases
- Experience in creating REST APIs for web and mobile apps
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Willingness to work on No / Low Code platforms
- Bonus: Experience working with Xano or other No / Low Code Platforms.
https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference
We are presently seeking for our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Python Backend Engineer to start right away. We'd want you to
- Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
- Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
- Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
- Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform, thereby improving it
- Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Python Backend Engineer in https://www.ynos.in/" target="_blank">YNOS, you will
- Create reusable optimised code and libraries
- Deploy task management systems and automate routine tasks
- Build performant apps that adhere to the best practices, therefore increasing latency, performance, and scalability
- Improve the existing codebase while reducing technical debt
- Take charge of all elements of the application, including architecture, quality, and efficiency
- Proficient understanding of Python language
- Expertise in developing web apps and APIs using Python frameworks like Flask with an overall grasp of client-server interactions
- Familiarity with task management systems and process automation
- Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
- Experience and understanding of version control systems like git, svn, etc
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Good to have
- Expertise in other backend frameworks viz. Django, NodeJS, Go, Rust etc
- Knowledge of data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
- Experience with data visualisation tools & libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn etc
- Exposure to Statistical and Machine Learning (ML) techniques, particularly in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Familiarity with front-end tools & frameworks such as HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, and others
Work location, Job type & Salary
- Our office is located at https://respark.iitm.ac.in/" target="_blank">IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
- This is a full-time position and we’d like you to relocate to Chennai
- Expected salary range ₹6L - ₹8L per annum
The thrill of working at a start-up that is starting to scale massively is something else. Simpl (FinTech startup of the year - 2020) was formed in 2015 by Nitya Sharma, an investment banker from Wall Street and Chaitra Chidanand, a tech executive from the Valley, when they teamed up with a very clear mission - to make money simple, so that people can live well and do amazing things. Simpl is the payment platform for the mobile-first world, and we’re backed by some of the best names in fintech globally (folks who have invested in Visa, Square and Transferwise), and has Joe Saunders, Ex Chairman and CEO of Visa as a board member.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards the long term vision of “making money Simpl”. Our first product is a payment platform that lets people buy instantly, anywhere online, and pay later. In the background, Simpl uses big data for credit underwriting, risk and fraud modelling, all without any paperwork, and enables Banks and Non-Bank Financial Companies to access a whole new consumer market.
In place of traditional forms of identification and authentication, Simpl integrates deeply into merchant apps via SDKs and APIs. This allows for more sophisticated forms of authentication that take full advantage of smartphone data and processing power.
We’re looking for polyglot developers who love to code. You should have >3 years of experience building high-quality products. You should have the ability to write clean code and must’ve worked on one of Ruby, NodeJS, Golang or Python
- Develop new features - build POCs, get feedback, and scale is our default mode
- Building reusable and platform specific components
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing services for maximum performance
- Ensure faster release cycles by managing distribution over the cloud
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of software development - analysis, coding, writing tests, deployment, the works.
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ACID and distributed locking
- Solid OOPS understanding.
- Good exposure to building distributed systems, micro-services architecture.
- Continuous delivery experience
- Exposure to building platforms (not just products) would be a plus
- Expert understanding of core programming concepts in common programming languages, with Java the key language of choice.
- Experience with any version control tool is required. GIT would be preferable.
- Understanding of software testing techniques and tools.
- Expert understanding of technical architectural principles.
- SQL and N0-SQL knowledge a must across various DB solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies, with experience of leading sprint teams.
- Exposure to more modern techniques using containers to host application services useful
Technical Skills – Required:
Java11, Spring, Hibernate, Messaging (ideally RabbitMQ), Git, Maven, Continuous integration(TeamCity), Agile Scrum, JSON, WebServices; Intellij
AngularJS, Karma, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Mongo, Kafka,
Business Analysis Experience:
- Gather business requirements, business process flows in designing and preparing new systems/solutions.
- Ensure requirements have NFR’s and take into account the technical constraints of the platform
- Ensure proper documentation created as appropriate
- Contribute to the creation of a clear vision for end product/system
- Function as an interface between business/function user groups and IT.
- Perform analysis on business problems and requirements to determine source and develop options/alternatives. Makes and implements recommendations as well as alternatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal (any additional languages are a bonus but not a necessity)
- Break down requirements into epics and user stories and work closely with stakeholders (mainly with product owner) to define acceptance criteria
- Work with development teams to understand the requirements and tasks required to deliver them
- Own communication with senior business users and stakeholders
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Collect client feedback from User Acceptance Testing and document issues for the development team
- Coordinate and manage requirements capture, and review workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
Kutumb is the first and largest communities platform for Bharat. We are growing at an exponential trajectory. More than 1 Crore users use Kutumb to connect with their community. We are backed by world-class VCs and angel investors. We are growing and looking for exceptional Backend Developers to join our Engineering team.
More on this here - https://kutumbapp.com/why-join-us.html
- Design and develop real-time, resillient and high availabilty systems
- Architect and Build Microservices
- Iterating and building experiments
- Will be working with Node.js, Go, MySQL and Redis
You are the right fit if you have:
- Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals
- Build from scratch and be a good decision maker
- The Ownership skills and can own the problems end to end
- The Zeal and willingness to put in extra efforts to build a product which will be used by millions of users, and most importantly
- The ability to find the solution to any problem and get things done
What we offer:
- High pace of learning
- Opportunity to build the product from scratch
- High autonomy and ownership
- A great and ambitious team to work with
- Opportunity to work on something that really matters
- Top of the class market salary and meaningful ESOP ownership
- A Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience in software product development.
- Excellent in Data structure, Algorithms & Problem-solving skills.
- Should be willing to code in Node.js/Java/Python/ROR/Golang
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
- Programming and optimizing smart contracts
- Design, research and develop blockchain-based solutions
- Developing decentralized high-performance systems
- Building reliable and fast data storages
- Security audits of third-party and internal solutions
- Establishing policies and procedures that produce secure, high-quality software
- Write and review technical proposals
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Coding with concurrency, efficiency and scalability as primary motive
- Document systems, build runbooks, and automate those processes
- Being hands on by writing, testing, and deploying high-performance networking code
- Rigor on clean code, unit testing, code coverage and best practices
- Developing infrastructure software
4+ years experience in JAVA, 1+ year of experience in Blockchain, willingness to learn on the go, ability to write clean code, a strong sense of responsibility.
JAVA, git, linux, bash, ability to work with Docker.
Nice to have:
cryptography and system software development experience, understanding of design patterns, understanding of operating systems and networks, ability to design algorithms and mathematical models.
Objective of the Role:
We are here to build a world-class tech organization with elite engineers and change-agents who would spearhead this change. Currently, we are looking for engineers who are skilled, passionate, driven and a wee bit crazy (yes, crazy works!) to join our tribe. The current position is for the supply chain teams and our primary focus is on scale and cost optimization. The small tweaks you make, the processes you alter, experiments you run and the business decisions you drive will have reverberating effects on our ability to add value to our customers and keep them coming back for more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and build the system which enables the logistics team to store and deliver 15 million products per month to customers across 20 cities in India
- Work on the vision, roadmap, and processes that make customer delivery experience more delightful
- Work across teams to design a platform that scales and is flexible enough for various kinds of future scenarios
- Work on optimizing the whole logistics supply chain from warehouse to customer
- Innovate to improve the efficiency of the existing supply chain systems
Desired skills & abilities:
- 3-6 years of experience in software development
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience
- Experience in architecture and system design 2Experience in running high performance distributed systems
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Solid experience in software development practices
- Ability to mentor and manage teams
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Design thinking approaches