About Bizcrum (Shoekonnect)
Must have good background in of php
Very good in Object programming
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high-quality and robust features.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it. (Nest.js / Loopback / AdonisJS)
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases. (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identify and solve problems.
- Hands-on with TypeScript
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
Your Responsibilities would be to:
- Architect new and optimize existing software codebases and systems used to crawl, launch, run, and monitor the Anakin family of app crawlers
- Deeply own the lifecycle of software, including rolling out to operations, managing configurations, maintaining and upgrading, and supporting end-users
- Configure and optimize the automated testing and deployment systems used to maintain over 1000+ crawlers across the company
- Analyze data and bugs that require in-depth investigations
- Interface directly with external customers including managing relationships and steering requirements
- Extremely effective, self-driven builder
- 2+ years of experience as a backend software engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Should have managed a team of software engineers
- Deep experience with network debugging across all OSI layers (Wireshark)
- Knowledge of networks or/and cybersecurity
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Broad understanding of the landscape of software engineering design patterns and principles
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a highly stressful environment during removing bugs in run-time within minutes
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Must have an aversion to politics and BS. Should let his/her work speak for him/her.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. In almost all the cases, your job will be to figure it out.
- Must not be bounded to comfort zone. Often, you will need to challenge yourself to go above and beyond.
- We are looking for a seasoned Backend engineer to manage our web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience with all the skills listed below.
- Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure.
- Pixel-perfect- implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and construction of our REST APIs
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Maintaining the current web services by making regular updates to improve security and performance
1) Experience :
- >1+ years experience in Backend development, preferably in Python [Flask].
- > 1+ years experience in writing REST APIs in Python/Flask.
- > Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- > Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
2) Experience with SQL databases
3) Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
4) Proficiency with Git.
Full Time position
Experience level: 3 to 5 years
Mandatory Skills:Python, Django/Flask and Rest API
Package:Upto 20 LPA
--Experience in web application development using Python, Django/Flask.
--Proficient in developing REST API's, Integration and familiar with JSON formatted data.
--Good to have knowledge in front-end frameworks like Vue.js/Angular/React.js
--Writing high quality code with best practices based on technical requirement.
--Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built software products.
--Should have experience in Database, preferably Redis.
--Experience in working with Git or equivalent code management / version control system with best practices.
--Good to have knowledge in Elasticsearch, AWS, Docker.
--Should have interest to explore and work on Cyber Security domain.
--Experience with Agile development methods.
--Should have strong analytical and logical skills.
--Should be good at fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, and Information retrieval.
--Should have good communication skills and client facing experience.
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries
Desired Skills and Experience
- Golang , Java , Python , Ruby
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ability to understand functional requirements.
- Excellent Analytical and Logical Skills are mandatory.
- Excellent communication, self motivator, team player, quick learner, ability to solve complex problems.
- Must be self confident to work in a Team and to handle the responsibilities individually as well.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Knowledge of SuiteCRM / SugarCRM is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills,self-motivator,Good looking with good human behavior
Work Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
Qualification : B.Tech (CS), BCA, MCA, Any Graduate
About the Company:
Progcap is a Fintech and AI company that pioneers alternative credit scoring for small businesses using proprietary data from non-traditional sources. We aim to fuel credit to 100 million under-banked SMEs in the emerging markets worldwide with an initial focus on India.
Progcap is Sequoia-backed Series A startup, comprising of top tier talent from finance, technology, data science and operations. The Company is the recipient of the World Bank's "SME Product Innovation of the year", 2018 award, Madrid.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and provide first level supervision to project teams and ensures successful delivery of tasks assigned to the team along with sharing of project updates & related communication with stakeholders.
- Writing and ensuring reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Managing data across multiple databases and providing analysis to stakeholders.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection (permission classes and middleware.)
- Implementation of user authentication and authorization across multiple systems, servers, and environments.
What you bring:
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience in development using Python and 1 year in leading Python based projects.
- Strong experience in Application lifecycle management – development, testing and deployment.
- Strong understanding and experience with code version control tools (git, svn, etc.)
- Expert in Python with working experience on Django, AWS, Lambda, RDS, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Integration of data storage solutions redis, postgresql, mysql (big query, big table, pubsub, appengine).
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Preferably candidates with Financial/lending Applications development experience with any Fintech Co.