Role – Technical Architect
ZipLoan is looking out for a strong technology leader of Software Product Engineering, with a Technical Experience of about 12+ years, and hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership. You will head our Platform team which will be tasked with building ZipLoan's platform layer along with a set of engineers reporting to you.
- Understand the business end-to-end in order to drive a use-case driven architecture.
- Identify parts of the code-base which can be made reusable as modules or services.
- Propose architecture improvements to provide reliability and robustness at scale.
- Provide a roadmap for evolution of the technology ecosystem.
- Identify and erase technical debt.
- Provide consultancy to engineering teams on specific design challenges.
- Propose engineering best practices and help teams in adopting them.
- 12 years min experience in core software development.
- Hands-on experience building consumer Web/mobile apps at scale.
- Strong exposure to open-source technology – Python and other languages,
Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases, Web development frameworks
- Strong architecture skills.
- Ability to mentor engineering team members effectively.
- Preferably a strong full-stack engineer or at least strong backend skills with some front-end skill.
- Backend development along with team management
- Hands on experience in product development
- Preferred candidates from Fintech and Banking sectors
- Exp in Python / Java slong with databases like MySQL, NoSQL, etc
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with team members, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Guide and train other developers in backend technology
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
- Understanding of object oriented programming skills and data structures
- At least 4 years of hands-on development in Java, Springboot & Hibernate
- Should have experience in Java Multithreading, microservices
- Experience with developing web applications
- Expertise with in Core Java (Collections, Exception handling)
- Experience with J2ee( Servlets, JSPs)
- Experience with all well known database technology and object-relational mapping, experience with databases (Mysql, Mssql)
- Knowledge and development background in web-services/REST, AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Experience with Windows and Linux based environments
- Experience with Maven and GIT tools
- Good to have – AWS experience and Fintech domain experience
- Awareness of Jenkins will be a value add
● Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning,
estimation and execution.
● Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
● Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
● Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
● Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
● Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
● Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
● Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
● Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
● Contributes in tech recruitment efforts
Ideal Candidate Profile
● Solid experience in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
● Should have experience in cloud computing
● Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
● Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
● Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
● Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
● Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
● Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
● Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job
● Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data
● 8+ years of experience in product driven organization
● A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
• Should have a B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in CS / IT / IS from premier college with 6+
years of experience in software development.
• Strong OOPS and OOD Fundamentals.
• E-commerce domain experience of 2-3 Years is mandatory.
• Good Coding, Problem Solving Skills, algorithms and data structures.
• Knowledge of My SQL database or any other RDBMS with a good understanding of
• Prior experience in web technologies is a plus.
• Ability to work on UNIX / Linux platform.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
Job Description :
• You will be involved in all phases of development : architecture & design,
prototyping, implementation & testing, analysis & documentation, deployment.
• Capable of independent full systems design, including requirements gathering,
specifications, and coding.
• Knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and
engineering best practices.
• Take the product/feature idea from the conceptualization phase to delivery with all
the relevant high-quality artifacts during the cycle.
• Flexibility and collaboration, coupled with strong object-oriented design & software
development skills are keys to success in this position.
1. Work experience between 3 years to 9 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications with desire to work in a fast paced startup.
2. Knowledge on reactive and asynchronous programming is preferable. If you have worked with coroutines, goroutines, high concurrency or optimized number of threads for processing on your backend server you could be a good fit.
3. Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Kotlin, Java (8 or above, comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc), Elixir, Rust, or Golang. Should be familiar with static code analysis, code coverage and code reviews.
4. Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or Aerospike is required. Knowledge of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
5. Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
6. Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
7. Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of containers, kubernetes, logging, alerting and monitoring. Inter services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
Job Location : Pune
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Design and development of Linux Device driver, BSP & Kernel modules
1. Strong in system C programming on Linux platform.
2. Strong experience in Linux Kernel and device driver development
3. Experience in Kernel porting and migration to different platforms and kernel versions.
4. Experience in BSP and Boot loaders
5. Device drivers experience preferably for following devices: UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, GPIO, PCIe, MMC, USB etc.,
6. Good knowledge on platforms and peripheral devices
7. Knowledge on processor like IMax Good to have
8. PowerPC experience
9. Python programming
Package : Commensurate to relevant experience ( CTC Range: 6 to 10 lacs/annum)
Immediate Joining !!
- Should be very strong Scala development(Coding)
- With Any combination of Java/Python/Spark/Bigdata
- 3+ years experience in Core Java/Scala with good understanding of multithreading
- The candidate must be good with Computer Science fundamentals
- Exposure to python/perl and Unix / K-Shell scripting
- Code management tools such as Git/Perforce.
- Experience with large batch-oriented systems
- DB2/Sybase or any RDBMS
- Prior experience with financial products, particularly OTC Derivatives
- Exposure to counterparty risk, margining, collateral or confirmation systems