whitepapers, media/news articles, product descriptions, social media content, web copy, email
marketing campaigns, sales collateral and videos.
● Writing product sales copy (India, US, and UK markets) and video sales script for products sales
● You should have a flair for writing and be well versed with social media, writing one liners, blogs
etc. and should also be able to write for brochures and create content for the website.
● Create and maintain Content Style guides to ensure content is consistent and clear.
● Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure
● Do in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
● Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions.
- Bachelor's degree in literature or journalism or marketing or communications, or similar.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Excellent knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proof-reading articles before publication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
We are looking for a Social Media Manager or Content Writer to join our team. Positions are open for Permanent (full-time) employment and Intern (internship) as well.
In this role, you will be entrusted with managing our organization’s online presence by developing strategies and creating good content.
Apply now for the role of Social Media Manager / Content Writer at Codebuddy, opening opportunities for skilled, enthusiastic, and creative candidates looking for jobs in the same domain.
If you are passionate, dedicated to contributing new and innovative ideas; you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and content distribution plans.
2. Day-to-day handling of social media channels.
3. Look after audience research.
4. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
5. Monitor closely to keep track and analyze thoroughly the report of performance on social media platforms using various analytics tools.
Research and evaluate the latest techniques to evolve continuously with the ways of measuring social media activity.
6. Keeping an eye on competitors' activities.
7. Recommend the latest adaptations for improvements and increasing performance.
8. Set targets to increase awareness about CodeBuddy.
1. Excellent communication.
2. Writing (that acts like the organization's social voice).
3. Creativity and Efficiency.
4. Digital marketing.
5. Making connections.
6. EOM data analysis
8. Writing tools (like Grammarly, Twords, Evernote, Google Docs)
9. Social media management tools (like Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Post Planner)
1. Open to flexibility and adaptability.
2. Should have originality.
3. Optimization of search engines.
4. Must have time management.
5. Comfortable working independently or in a team, as and when required.
6. Disciplined, proactive instead of reactive, and self-motivated.
What do you need to apply:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting/social media managing experience.
3. Working knowledge of content/social media management systems.
4. Proficient with writing and editing tools.
5. Keeping attention to detail.
6. Always looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we will be happy to have you with us!
Perks and Benefits:
We at CodeBuddy believe that our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remunerations because we respect everyone’s effort.
1. Review every 9-12 months
2. Opportunity to learn and grow at the company’s expense
3. On-time salary (7th of every month)
4. Fair pay policy
5. Easy leave structure
6. Performance awards
7. Festival gifts
8. Annual picnic
9. Monthly dinner parties
Joining CodeBuddy Means:
1. Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity.
2. Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing.
3. Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas.
4. Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
5. We decide together and value equality: no strong hierarchy in our team, and every opinion is more than welcomed.
6. The constant development of your hard and soft skills
7. Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
1. Fill out the form.
2. Give us some time to review your application.
3. Meet us for an interview.
4. Complete a recruitment task to see how it works.
5. Join our team.
If you want to know more about us, you can visit our website at https://codebuddy.co/
Here is a case study of a client where we updated increased organic SEO by 350% https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/" target="_blank">https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/. You can find more resources here: https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/" target="_blank">https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/.
Who Are We Looking For
Our growing company needs an experienced and ambitious content writer with at least 6 years of experience to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Content team leader will manage an expanding team of Content team members, interact with different-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Content lead will be a solid leader, a clear communicator, and possess great analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality documentation. The audience is U.S based so the style of writing should be audience-specific.
- Provide QA and copy editing for content produced by writers.
- Help the team to create high-quality web pages.
- Act as the Content Manager and implement the Content Calendar / Content strategy.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Speak with the Digital Marketing Manager regularly and inform of any issues.
- Proactively assess possible problem areas.
- Improve imagery and content creation processes to increase accuracy and reduce the time taken.
- Assess employee’s competencies and ensure that employees are adequately trained. Plan and assign work based on competencies. Train team using resources provided.
- Coach the team daily, so that business objectives are met consistently. Plan, manage and adjust staff levels to meet requirements.
- Assist with the recruitment process when / if required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English with atleast 6 years of experience as a Content Writer across various industries. Previous agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
- Prior experience using SEO best practices to create content.
- Experience in formulating the content strategy and content calendar along with experience of working and managing offshore parties
- Previous experience in recruitment and team building (desirable)
- Good IT systems knowledge and technical confidence.
- MS Excel competence for the creation of staff tracking reports along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people and performance management skills with a mindset which is open to change, unlearning & relearning, if needed.
- A collaborative approach to working with others.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles (including leading by example, setting expectations
1. Minimum of 5 years work experience in ghostwriting
2. Prior execution of writing books in self-help, business, biography category
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.
Content Writer required for a Real Estate Startup
Job Responsibility -
1) Contact Builder & understand the complete project detail .
2) Note down the project details in the given format
3) Create the SEO rich content of the project
Builder Contacts will be shared by us .
Only those from Mumbai, can apply