- 5+ years of industry experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka Streams, Py Spark, and streaming databases like druid or equivalent like Hive
- Strong industry expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes (EKS/AKS), Kubeflow
- Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP especially with EKS, Managed Kafka
- 5+ Industry experience in python
- Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
- Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable. Experience in API development using Swagger
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
- Architect, Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines using Kafka Streams, PySpark, Fluentd and Druid
- Create custom Operators for Kubernetes, Kubeflow
- Develop data ingestion processes and ETLs
- Assist in dev ops operations
- Design and Implement APIs
- Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
- Mentor team members on best practices
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About AI as a Service
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientists to join our engineering team and
help us enhance our mobile application with data. In this role, we're looking for
people who are passionate about developing ML/AI in various domains that solves
enterprise problems. We are keen on hiring someone who loves working in fast paced start-up environment and looking to solve some challenging engineering
As one of the earliest members in engineering, you will have the flexibility to design
the models and architecture from ground up. As any early-stage start-up, we expect
you to be comfortable wearing various hats, and be proactive contributor in building
something truly remarkable.
Researches, develops and maintains machine learning and statistical models for
Work across the spectrum of statistical modelling including supervised,
unsupervised, & deep learning techniques to apply the right level of solution to
the right problem Coordinate with different functional teams to monitor outcomes and refine/
improve the machine learning models Implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
Identify unexplored data opportunities for the business to unlock and maximize
the potential of digital data within the organization
Develop NLP concepts and algorithms to classify and summarize structured/unstructured text data
3+ years of experience solving complex business problems using machine
Fluency in programming languages such as Python, NLP and Bert, is a must
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Experience in building production quality models using state-of-the-art technologies
Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc. is
desirable Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
Previous experience in Fintech/payments domain is a bonus
You should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics
or Mathematics or another quantitative field from a top tier Institute
About Dozee (www.dozee.health)
Regarded as one of the fastest-growing health start-ups in India and globally, Dozee is set to transform healthcare in India with the power of Connected Healthcare.
An independent study by Sattva Consulting highlighted that every 100 Dozee Beds every year save 50,000 hours of nursing, INR 2.7 Cr of cost savings and deliver 144 life-saving alerts.
Dozee uses proprietary Ballistocardiography and artificial Intelligence to upgrade any bed to a Connected Bed. Dozee uses AI AI-based Early Warning System to deliver alerts to clinicians and nursing staff.
With the dream of #HarBedDozeeBed, Dozee has achieved a scale of 370+ Hospitals, 7700+ Beds Upgraded in the top hospital brands like Apollo, Ramaiah, and Belle Vue, across India and now expanding abroad in Africa.
● Foundation: October, 2015
● Founders: Mudit Dandwate, Gaurav Parchani
● Headquarters: Bangalore, India
● Key Investors & Backers: Prime Ventures, 3one4 Capital, YourNest Capital, Gokul Rajaram, BIRAC (Department of Biotechnology, SBI Foundation
● Stage: Series A2
● Team Strength: 250+
● Business: Remote Patient Monitoring in hospitals and home to drive automation of vitals collection and AI-driven early warning system to drive patient triaging
● Certifications & Accreditations: ISO13485:2016 Certified, ISO27001:2013 Certified, CDSCO Registered, FDA510K Cleared for the flagship product Dozee Vitals Signs (VS) measurement system
● Achievements: Awards
❖ Forbes India 30 under 30
❖ Forbes Asia 100 to Watch
❖ ET Innovation award
❖ BML Munjal Award for Business Excellence using Learning and Development
❖ FICCI Digital Innovation in Healthcare Award
❖ Anjani Mashelkar Inclusive Innovation Award 2020
❖ Gold Award in the @Medicall Made in India Healthcare Innovations Awards
❖ CXO Innovations award for AI-Driven Remote Patient Monitoring
❖ Dataworld award for best use of data science for impact
❖ Tech Start-up of the Year 2019 Award at Assocham's Emerging Digital Technologies Summit
❖ NASSCOM League of 10 I Emerge 50 Awards 2020
❖ Public Health Innovative Startup Award in PHIC Conclave
❖ Gold award in the 5th edition of the IHW Council CSR Health Impact Awards 2021 in the CSR COVID Indigenous Response Project category
❖ AEGIS Graham Bell Awards 2020
❖ Silver award in the 7th edition of the IHW Council CSR Digital Health Award
❖ IndiaCSR best healthcare initiative award for MillionICU Initiative by Dozee
❖ Marico Innovation Award
● To initiate, develop and optimize algorithms to solve healthcare problems
● To ensure a constant flow of case studies/publications from acquired health datasets
● To extract feedback for product and marketing to improve and optimize their functions
● To optimize and upgrade existing pipelines and processes
● To ensure performance on par with business requirements
● To keep the software stack and implementation up to date with the latest advancements in the industry
● 5+ years of relevant work experience
● Strong fundamentals in statistics and machine learning
● Excellent scripting and programming skills with Python(preferred), Julia or R
● Experience working with Time series data
● Experience in mining, handling and analyzing big datasets
● Experience working with TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch
● Experience of working with Spark/Hadoop and help setup pipelines
● Excellent data communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills along with the ability to think critically of the current system and existing projects
● 2+ years of experience in managing a team of Data Scientists (optional
● Digital Signal Processing knowledge
● Proven ability to solve complex problems (Case Studies/Publications/Patents)
● Experience with healthcare data
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams. We’re looking for a superstar engineer that is well versed with computer vision and AI technologies around image and video analysis.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing computer vision algorithms to detect key moments within popular online games
- Leveraging baseline technologies such as TensorFlow, OpenCV, and others -- and building models on top of them
- Building neural network (CNN) architectures for image and video analysis, as it pertains to popular games
- Specifying exact requirements for training data sets, and working with analysts to create the data sets
- Training final models, including techniques such as transfer learning, data augmentation, etc. to optimize models for use in a production environment
- Working with back-end engineers to get all of the detection algorithms into production, to automate the highlight creation
You should have the following qualities:
- Solid understanding of computer vision and AI frameworks and algorithms, especially pertaining to image and video analysis
- Experience using Python, TensorFlow, OpenCV and other computer vision tools
- Understand common computer vision object detection models in use today e.g. Inception, R-CNN, Yolo, MobileNet SSD, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of various algorithms for image and video analysis, such as CNNs, LSTM for motion and inter-frame analysis, and others
- Familiarity with AWS environments
- Excited about working in a fast-changing startup environment
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job, try different things, and deliver results
- Ideally a gamer or someone interested in watching gaming content online
Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS, Python
Seniority: We are open to junior or senior engineers. We're more interested in the proper skillsets.
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience.
Who Should Apply:
If you have the right experience, regardless of your seniority, please apply. However, if you don't have AI or computer vision experience, please do not apply.
> Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine
> learning techniques
> Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
> Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when
> Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is
> relevant for building analytic systems
> Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for
> Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
> Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of
> its performance
> Hands-on experience of analysis tools like R, Advance Python
> Must Have Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning
> Artificial Intelligence
> Understanding of Text analysis- Natural Language processing (NLP)
> Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform
> Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
> Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal
> Ability to work cross-culturally
> Good to have Deep Learning
> VBA and visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense, Qlikview
> will be an added advantage
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer
Experience: 8Yrs to 11Yrs
Notice: Immediate or Max 1Month
Role: Permanent Role
Skill set: Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Java, Python Programming Language, Airflow, Data flow, Apache Beam.
5 years of experience in software design and development with 4 years of experience in the data engineering field is preferred.
2 years of Hands-on experience in GCP cloud data implementation suites such as Big Query, Pub Sub, Data Flow/Apache Beam, Airflow/Composer, Cloud Storage, etc.
Strong experience and understanding of very large-scale data architecture, solutions, and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics platforms.
Mandatory 1 year of software development skills using Java or Python.
Extensive hands-on experience working with data using SQL and Python.
Must Have: GCP, Big Query, Airflow, Data flow, Python, Java.
GCP knowledge must
Java as programming language(preferred)
Big Query, Pub-Sub, Data Flow/Apache Beam, Airflow/Composer, Cloud Storage,
Communication should be good.
Must Have Skills:
• Good experience in Pyspark - Including Dataframe core functions and Spark SQL
• Good experience in SQL DBs - Be able to write queries including fair complexity.
• Should have excellent experience in Big Data programming for data transformation and aggregations
• Good at ELT architecture. Business rules processing and data extraction from Data Lake into data streams for business consumption.
• Good customer communication.
• Good Analytical skills
Create data funnels to feed into models via web, structured and unstructured data
Maintain coding standards using SDLC, Git, AWS deployments etc
Keep abreast of developments in the field
Deploy models in production and monitor them
Documentations of processes and logic
Take ownership of the solution from code to deployment and performance
- You will be part of the data delivery team and will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the domain/function.
- You will design and drive the work plan for the optimization/automation and standardization of the processes incorporating best practices to achieve efficiency gains.
- You will run data engineering pipelines, link raw client data with data model, conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks, and transform data using ETL tools.
- You will perform data transformations, modeling, and validation activities, as well as configure applications to the client context. You will also develop scripts to validate, transform, and load raw data using programming languages such as Python and / or PySpark.
- In this role, you will determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming.
- You will develop cross-site relationships to enhance idea generation, and manage stakeholders.
- Lastly, you will collaborate with the team to support ongoing business processes by delivering high-quality end products on-time and perform quality checks wherever required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science; Master’s degree is a plus
- 3+ years of professional work experience with a reputed analytics firm
- Expertise in handling large amount of data through Python or PySpark
- Conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks and transform data using SQL and ETL tools
- Experience of deploying ETL / data pipelines and workflows in cloud technologies and architecture such as Azure and Amazon Web Services will be valued
- Comfort with data modelling principles (e.g. database structure, entity relationships, UID etc.) and software development principles (e.g. modularization, testing, refactoring, etc.)
- A thoughtful and comfortable communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to facilitate discussions and conduct training
- Strong problem-solving, requirement gathering, and leading.
Track record of completing projects successfully on time, within budget and as per scope
Indium Software is a niche technology solutions company with deep expertise in Digital , QA and Gaming. Indium helps customers in their Digital Transformation journey through a gamut of solutions that enhance business value.
With over 1000+ associates globally, Indium operates through offices in the US, UK and India
Visit http://www.indiumsoftware.com">www.indiumsoftware.com to know more.
Job Title: Analytics Data Engineer
What will you do:
The Data Engineer must be an expert in SQL development further providing support to the Data and Analytics in database design, data flow and analysis activities. The position of the Data Engineer also plays a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. The Data Engineer defines and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
Extensive Experience with SQL and strong ability to process and analyse complex data
The candidate should also have an ability to design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse The candidate will also demonstrate expertise in data modelling and query performance tuning on SQL Server
Proficiency with analytics experience, especially funnel analysis, and have worked on analytical tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Thoughtspot, Google Analytics, and similar tools.
Should work on tools and frameworks required for building efficient and scalable data pipelines
Excellent at communicating and articulating ideas and an ability to influence others as well as drive towards a better solution continuously.
Experience working in python, Hive queries, spark, pysaprk, sparkSQL, presto
- Relate Metrics to product
- Programmatic Thinking
- Edge cases
- Good Communication
- Product functionality understanding
Perks & Benefits:
A dynamic, creative & intelligent team they will make you love being at work.
Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact you will be joining at an exciting time of growth!
Flexible work hours and Attractive pay package and perks
An inclusive work environment that lets you work in the way that works best for you!