About Sudo Technologies LLC
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Digital Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts for Social Media Marketing and Website. (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Prepare promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Retaining existing clients.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
Develop integrated digital media strategies
Prepare and deliver presentations
Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
Create and manage digital campaign budgets
Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Track digital campaign performance
Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Organizational and time management skills.
Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
Sr. SEO analyst is responsible for managing all search engine optimization and marketing
activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on
all major search networks and get traffic on the website from all marketing channels.
● Develop overall SEO strategies that increase company rankings in search
● Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize
existing content and uncover new opportunities
● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and
structure of websites and web pages
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in
coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
● Administer search engine tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Heatmap
tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on product websites
● Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media
purposes (e.g. Landing pages, customer case studies, blog posts, Infographics etc.)
● Implement link building campaigns in achieve SEO goals
● Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO efforts
● Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
● Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via
social communities in coordination with SEO goals
● Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search
● Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
● Communication to team and management on product development, timelines, and
● Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and
developments to come up with new ideas to implement for better results
Key Skills and Experience:
● 3 to 6 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
● Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
● Experience with SEO industry programs, such as GA, GSC, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz,
Screaming Frog etc
● Knowledge of keyword research and data research tools
● Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
● Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as growth hacking, Content
Marketing and Sales Ops, is a plus.
● Passion for SEO and internet marketing
● Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
● Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
● Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Leadership: SVP/VP-SEO spearheads all activities of the SEO department and is in direct supervision of the
AVP, Director, Group Head, Senior Manager, Manager and supporting personnel. At this capacity, SVP/VP-SEO
is also accountable for the end-to-end performance of the SEO & content optimized through the initiatives of
the SEO department. VP/SVP-SEO also sets quarterly and yearly SEO department performance targets. Ensures
all client campaigns is managed and executed on-time-every-time within the given budgets and deadlines.
VP/SVP-SEO also plays a mentorship role to the entire SEO department by guiding them in the execution of
their functions, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills and essentially readying them for
the occupation of his/her position.
Strategy: VP/SVP-SEO is tasked with determining the strategic direction of all client campaigns for the
business. VP/SVP-SEO ensures that these strategies are in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
The formulation of SEO strategies should also, be done in conjunction with the other relevant stakeholders like
website, technology, ppc, social & orm teams
Innovation and Opportunities: VP/SVP-SEO also plays the role of reviewing the business on a regular basis in
an attempt to identify opportunities, areas of improvement, and tools and automation solutions for the team
and client business SEO programs. In addition, at this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO attends relevant SEO events for
gathering new SEO skills that will give the SEO business & team a competitive edge by effectively maintaining
high search rankings and promoting organic visits, leads and conversions over its competition.
Collaboration: VP/SVP-SEO identifies skill gaps in the SEO department and works with the HR department in
filling these positions with suitable candidates. This is to ensure smooth and effective performance of functions
within the SEO department by handpicking key personnel from a long list of qualified individuals. VP/SVP-SEO
also works closely with the content editing and content marketing departments and/or 3rd party vendor(s) in
tailoring optimized content for the client business both in online and offline programs. VP/SVP-SEO also
collaborates with third party influencers, for example, journalists, in order to drive content marketing
opportunities for client business
Research and Analysis: VP/SVP-SEO also plays a major analytical role in the SEO department. Conducts
relevant SEO research on the client business’s content and takes a data-driven approach in the creation of
audience profiles that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies. Based on the findings of his research and
analyses, the VP/SVP-SEO prepares and leads SEO and content pitches and other SEO strategy proposals and
manages a health P&L
At this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO employs the use of several SEO related tools such as Google Analytics and
Webmaster in identifying trends, issues, and opportunities in the client business’s sites, blogs, and pages and
to further ensure that they are optimized to drive higher rankings, traffic, leads & conversions. On top of this,
the VP/SVP-SEO also takes charge of conducting SEO audits, development of Google algorithms, and even
sometimes engages in the measurement of the effectiveness of PPC activity by applying relevant monitoring tools.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Education: A candidate for this position will possess an engineering degree in addition to a master’s degree in
marketing or business administration from tier 1 collage/university
Experience: The candidate must have a proven and successful 15 years record of accomplishment in the
designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast-paced agency, In addition, a suitable candidate will
have had substantial experience working in a managerial position involving a team in SEO and content
capacity. The VP/SVP-SEO will have a proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for a team’s
performance. As a strong bonus, the VP/SVP-SEO must also have experience in Ecom (Amazon SEO), App Store
Optimization, YouTube Optimization, Google My Business, Voice search and influencer marketing and have a
passion for all things digital.
Analytical Skills: VP/SVP-SEO also portrays great analytical skills and is able to draw insight from raw
information and data acquired through research and others. Will have the ability to analyse this data for
determining SEO strategies, approaches, and content planning. The candidate will also demonstrate an ability
to conduct SEO analyses for trends, links, and influencers. He will also demonstrate an intimate understanding
and interest in analytical tools such as SEOMoz, Screaming frog, Omniture, Google analytics, CleverTap,
AppsFlyer, Webmaster tools, Global web index, Similarweb, Algolia others
A suitable candidate for this position will not only demonstrate great in-dept and up-to-date understanding of
SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social
media, ppc, UI/UX among others. In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO will show superior proficiency in HTML,
Java-script, AJAX CSS, Flash, and other valuable media technologies. He will also be proficient in scripting
languages such as .php, .aspx, and .jsp.
Communication: VP/SVP SEO must also possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written
form. The effectiveness of leadership and the proper execution of functions by junior SEO management is
highly dependent on the clarity of communication down the line.
In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO also interacts with the key stakeholders of other departments in the
creation of department-wide SEO strategies and approaches. He also presents research findings and proposals
in the form of reports to the relevant internal stakeholders and clients, and for this reason he must be able to
articulate complex concepts in a simple, digestible, and convincing manner.
Ms Office/Software: VP/SVP-SEO must be extremely proficient in Ms Word and PowerPoint, which are
necessary for the conveyance of SEO strategies and approaches to junior SEO Management, the Content
departments, client servicing department, and other relevant departments. These two tools are also necessary
for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for clients and internal
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for the VP/SVP-SEO position must demonstrate exceptional
leadership skills. A suitable candidate will have a strong ability to encourage and motivate a cross-functional
team into working towards a unified vision and objective. In addition to this, VP/SVP-SEO will demonstrate
excellent people skills that make him/her likeable and relatable, making him/her easier to trust making junior
SEO and cross-functional personnel willing and ready to follow in his/her directives.
Interpersonal Skills: VP/SVP-SEO must also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable him/her to
execute his/her duties much more effectively. He/She must be a strategic thinker who is confident in his/her
style of leadership. Must be an avid learner who is constantly taking in new information that keeps his/her
team ahead, have an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Have excellent problem solving
skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team builder who is constantly motivating
junior and cross-functional staff, be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple
simultaneous tasks, and demonstrate calmness and composure in stressful or uncertain situations.
domain in particular or we can say we need a Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing- Facebook
Digital Marketing- Google
Website technology understanding
Experience: 3-6 years
Working hours: 9 hours
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Working mode: On Site
Any benefits: No extra incentive
Our client is a leading provider of specialised marketing services that enables businesses across different sectors to grow effectively. This decade old venture founded by a woman entrepreneur offers innovative solutions by leveraging cutting edge technology based on the individual needs of the client. Their services include market research, in- store promotions, store launches, road shows, retail merchandising, events and exhibitions, among others.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has presence in Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai as well as dedicated local teams across other metros and small towns in India. This agency has worked with more than 100 companies and 800 brands and delivered top notch marketing strategies through integrated BTL and digital channels. Some of its clients include ITC, Zydus Wellness, PnG, Crompton, HUL, Tata and Nestle.
What you will do:
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links
- Developing and implementing link building strategy
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven SEO experience
- On Page SEO- Keywords auditing and developing required tags and optimizations
- Off Page SEO- Thorough knowledge of backlinking techniques
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Facebook business
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proven backlink experience- sites built backlinks for and raised traffic (will check url)
- Website links to previously conducted on-page optimizations
- Previously conducted keyword embedding for #1 rank Google
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors