● Main focus on coding and debugging
● Collaborate with Front-end developers
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements
● Provide training, help and support to other team members
● Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
● Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Learn about new technologies
● Stay up to date with current best practices
● Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
● Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
● Participate in conferences and educational programs
● Follow new and emerging technologies
Roles & Responsibilites
●MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
● 2+ years Strong Product Development experience
● Proficiency in multiple programming languages, both dynamic (Ruby, Python, Golang etc.)
and strongly typed object oriented language.
● Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge
technologies around server side development.
● Excellent data structures, algorithms and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Test Driven Development within a continuous Integration environment
(Jenkins, GO, etc)
● Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
● Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a
high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
● Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
- We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with exceptional development skills, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You’ll be part of a cross-functional, remote team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
● Strong command of the fundamentals of computer science concepts.
● Strong understanding of Angular, its quirks, and workarounds.
● Experience with Python frameworks (Django/Flask)
● Creative thinker with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
● Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, the material design.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, web sockets, server-side events.
● Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine or Jest.
● Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
● Experience in working with code versioning tools, such as Git, in-depth.
● Good to have experience with the integration of digital signature tools.
● Good to have an understanding of containerization and deployment tools like Docker and Jenkins, Vagrant respectively.
● A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to deliver an outstanding product to
the business team.
● Analytical and a Problem Solver: You understand the needs and requirements and conceptualize and design
solutions for the problems.
● A Visionary: You complement product and design leadership with finding the right solution to the problems we
are trying to solve for tomorrow.
● Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the
requirements are constantly changing.
- 6+ years of experience building modern and scalable web applications and microservices ● 4+ years of experience with public cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- 2+ years of experience building web-based user interfaces
- Proficient in writing effective, scalable code using Python programming language. ● Expert knowledge of Python and capability to learn new frameworks with ease ● A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python. ● Familiarity with server-side templating languages
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Experience with Redshift, Kafka, Spark, or Databricks is a plus
- Working knowledge of containerization and API Gateways (Docker, Kubernetes, Istio or similar) ● Experience working in agile team environment
- Strong CS fundamentals from a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Passion or experience for emerging health technologies, EHRs, EMRs, or telehealth
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, code, test and release new cloud microservices
- Design, code, test, and release new web-based user experiences
- Design and implement new data models using SQL and NoSQL cloud-technologies ● Partner with product owner and product designer to develop and refine technical requirements ● Collaborate in a fast-paced agile team to design, scope and build a new software platform
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems and scalable application components and perform system designs within the scope of the team to fulfil both functional and non-functional
- Build the connecting components that integrates with any 3rd party
application for customers as well as for internal purposes
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving both front-end and back-end development
- Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to time
- Involve in all decisions related to Application architecture and component development
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication (external and internal)
related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Hands on in any object oriented
or functional programming language i.e. Python, Ruby etc
- Commanding knowledge in HTML, CSSS, JS frameworks – React.js,Angular,
- Experience in writing modular code following architectural patterns and have a deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components.
- Experience with various architectural evolutions, identifying systemic
bottlenecks and optimizing for performance
- Problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking on complex business use cases
- Able to have a strong impact while working independently or in a team
- Able to lead the engineering team and Effectively mentor team members
to help them unleash their full potential
- Hands on experience in AWS devops and basic knowledge of cloud infra architecture
And if you've got some of these skills, even better:
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
- Experience in integration projects including Microsoft ERP (AX Dynamics) is a plus
Desired Experience and Skills
- Education: BTech/BE/Masters
Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
Responsible for developing web applications as per the product requirements with a pre-approved design across multiple platforms using programming tools for Web development and Mobile application development. Work collaboratively with ML scientists, engineers, product managers, and Business SMEs in seeking details on the requirements, writing up technical specifications, proposing the tools and methods for the solution, developing the application after necessary approvals, unit testing the solution, providing testing support, and troubleshooting support for testers, participating in deployment plan, deployment and post-deployment support. Application development will involve wrapping the deep learning algorithms to provide a smart and engaging user experience.
- Should be familiar and have a working knowledge of different databases like MySQL, MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Fluent with multi-tier systems, client-server concepts.
- Experience in debugging application programs, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis of problems.
- Must possess the good understanding and proven techniques incorporating Data Security concepts in application development.
- Knowledge and experience with applications running on on-premises data centers and on Cloud services.
- Experience working in a Project Team and exposure to test-driven development, different project methodologies such as Agile.
- Very good communication skills with collaborative, positive, can-do, user-centered attitude in a team environment.
- Innovative thinking capabilities, ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail in pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and deliver reliable, scalable, tested solutions.
- Fluent in English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- BS / B. Tech / BE degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile application
Navtech is looking for a Python Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment. We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s online presence.
Working as Python Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 1-3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
should understand react js, bootstrap and and android
Willing to work in a startup in Gurgaon
6 days a week