2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
Roles and Responsibilities
Immediate Hiring #SEO Analyst
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Analysing keywords and competitors By SEO techniques
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Multi Project Handling Experience must
Required Candidate profile
- Exp: 1 - 3
- ON page and OFF page optimisation - Experienced
- Only Immediate joiners or 15 Days
- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategising, planning and execution
- Define key metrics and SEO road map (including link building strategy)
- Review and analyse analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
- Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximise traffic from the
- Plan SEO tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights on search engine
- Collaborate with Content team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
- Research, analyse and benchmark against competitor performance
- Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
What We are Looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Master of on-page & off-page SEO
- Understand the co-relation of content & link-building.
- Who speaks the language of google webmaster & analytics
- Bachelor's degree with experience of 2 - 4 years in Digital Marketing domain.
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization
We need pro-active hires who can handle their work on their own without external involvement.
English with strong communication skills are a must.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Strategies for engaging, creative, and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, keeping in touch with all the latest Trends on Social Media for brand development.
- Oversee all existing clients, along with overview and maintenance of social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Behance,etc.
- Coordinating with the team to create relevant and engaging content which will add to the Recall Value.
- Audit and analyse social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for campaign improvement.
- Get in touch with businesses which would be interested in our services and products, both international and domestic.
- Should be active 24/7 on Social Media and ensure that Our Online Presence is always active, by liking, commenting, sharing, tagging and retweeting relevant content on all platforms.
- We need someone who knows how to reach the masses by tailor making content to attract followers.
- We need an influencer with a large social media presence, who know all the cheat codes required to increase our online presence and following.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Good grammatically correct English speaking and writing is a must.
If you've worked in brand, content, and social media related marketing and have strong communication skills and convincing powers, you will fit right in with us.
You should be familiar with social media and other online and offline portals which can be used for brand development and reaching out to new consumers/users.
You should be good with strategies to improve outreach, marketing and conversions for our own content, services and products.