My name is Raymond and I am Sales Manager
We are an agent for Headphone Zone, a branded premium audiovisual equipment company based in India, I need an expert in Facebook ad campaign optimization, scaling and management Social Network. association of people who know how to create profitable campaigns. Project budget 80,000$ - 100,000$
If you are interested in the project and help us solve the problem. Please contact my.
Headphone Zone is India's first exclusive Headphone Retail Chain. With over 800 different headphones from 35 major international brands across the world, Headphone Zone boasts South Asia's largest Collection of Headphones under one roof.
Having come a long way since the first store opened in Bangalore's Garuda Mall in 2011, Headphone Zone today operates 12 stores in Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai's leading Shopping Malls and Retail destinations. In addition, the Headphone Zone web store - HeadphoneZone.in brings the Headphone Zone experience to the consumers' doorstep across India's cities and towns.
Headphone Zone is promoted by Ferrari Video, amongst India's largest distributor of Headphones and Earphones.
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department
- hiring and managing the creative team.
About the companyA US based funded startup.
Hiring for the Growth Manager - Paid Acquisition role, and looking for someone who will work with the Head of Homeowner Growth in building strategies and execution. Apply if you are excited about creating a platform for true entrepreneurship.
● Own all paid acquisition for all our Business Owners. (It’s not about acquisition of leads
anymore. It’s about contribution to the pipeline and driving the revenue.)
● Work closely with the Head of Homeowner Growth to plan and drive paid acquisition initiatives across channels - Google, Facebook, Taboola etc.
● Work closely with the lifecycle manager to lay out clear customer journeys based on the intent, geography, demographics, device etc. of the traffic.
● Work closely with other internal resources - design, content etc. to ensure timely roll out of planned campaigns.
● Ideate and come up with portfolio strategies to ensure accurate budgeting for each business owner account.
● Capture high-quality data beyond the vanity metrics, and derive insights that drive decision making
● The discipline of marketing is shifting from people-centric to API-centric activities, therefore, one of the most critical responsibilities would be to interface with the product and engineering team to develop internal tools that give us massive leverage over any other competitors. This is not for the faint-hearted, traditional marketer.
● Productize and automate as much as possible. Be the Product owner
● Set up a monitoring protocol. Monitor KPIs and success metrics. Identify issues, modify the plan and processes related to it which may lead to a better outcomes
● 4+ years of experience working as a Growth Manager at funded tech startups
● From top IIMs or IITs or ISB
● Experience working as a founder of a disruptive Marketing Agency is a plus
● Prior experience in interfacing with Product teams to roll out marketing tools is also a big plus
You are a good fit if
● You have engineering approach to marketing
● You love to take on really challenging problems and follow through end to end on the process and outcomes
● You are highly analytical and are able to look at problems objectively and can hustle to solve them creatively
● You are a good communicator and an excellent writer. Since we are an async and remote-first company, most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, and simple writing.
-Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- A minimum of 6 years of experience
- Experience of running campaign on various platforms
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
- Structuring campaigns and ad groups, and determining the best settings
- Conducting social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Coordinating with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Monitoring key online marketing metrics to track the success
- Optimizing content for the website and social media platforms
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance
- Ensuring that the brand message is consistent
- Executing new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Determining what content will reach customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in lead generation/performance marketing on Google and Facebook
- Analytical mindset with experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Minimum 1 year of proven work experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- SEO, SEM Knowledge
- Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of PPC
- Campaign Delivery
- Managing Campaign Budgets
- Campaign optimization
- Manage digital advertising campaign activities: Setup, traffic, manage and optimize online ad campaigns, campaign modification as per request, campaign scheduling, targeting and monitoring its performance.
- Day to day campaign optimization by focusing on conversion and other performance metrics.
- Reporting of the campaign performance metrics on timely basis to various stakeholders.
- Sustaining present clients for further business opportunities.
- Shall take lead in achieving monthly delivery target on existing publishers
- Strategizing execution of different campaigns across various verticals.
- Interaction with agencies/ad networks to plan and run campaigns.
- Prior experience of managing CPL/CPI/CPR/CPT/CPS Campaign Delivery & Optimization in US/RU/CA/UK/UAE/SA/JP/KR preferred.
- Working knowledge of tracking platform (hasoffers, affise etc)
- Excellent English Communications skills – written & verbal.
Our team is looking for a creative Digital Marketer/Campaign Manager to devise and execute in-house marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Managers on managing spend, schedules and leads.
We at Royal Purandar take pride in developing and delivering a lifestyle for people who want a blend of nature and modern luxury. We don’t just sell lands or construct villas, we create a living environment that co-exists with nature.
Responsibilities and role:
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Set and run successful marketing campaigns with B2C focused to generate quality leads.
- Understand and measure campaign performance in order to polish.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measuring of marketing campaigns.
- Bridge communication between internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and accumulate data overtime to analyze trends.
- Generate reports on campaign performance, results and spends.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports on social reach, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Administer the website(s).
Management skills: As a campaign manager you will formulate marketing strategy along with the leaders and execute successful campaigns.
Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions. You are also required to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a specified budget, meet deadlines and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
Numerical skills: An additional factor favored, as a campaign manager you need to be good with numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyze the success or otherwise of campaigns.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- 2-5 years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2C campaigns preferably in Real Estate
- In-depth knowledge of setting ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Thorough proficiency with Excel/Sheets to manage reports
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
● Demonstrable experience delivering content marketing, lead generation & demand gen
● Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
● Strong interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DFP)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Adwords
● Proficient in marketing automation tools and campaign documentation is a plus
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement
and the startup ecosystem
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- End to end execution of marketing plan and the marketing operational activities to achieve marketing goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Hands-on experience working with marketing automation tools such as Zoho.
- Team management capabilities and work extremely well with colleagues and also stakeholders across different products and geos.
POSITION DESCRIPTION / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Management- Strategy/Execution
Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. Plan campaigns keeping in mind product launches, offers, occasions etc.
Content Creation & Management
Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. Promote content through social advertising
Media & Advertising
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs
Create budgets for social media activities and reconcile discrepancies.
Liaison with cross functional teams to integrate different activities
Work on their expectation and translate them into results.
Improving the user experience on the companys website(includes design, content and usability)
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
ROI driven digital campaigns
Ability to juggle multiple priorities & work with multiple stakeholders and partner agencies
Influencer Marketing & Management
Liaison with key influencers for long term strategy. A key part of the role is developing relationships with popular bloggers and online influencers
Search Engine Optimization
Provision of promotional calendar to Digital Agency. Facilitating content and creative for ongoing marketing campaigns. Ensuring campaign driven cross social media support on ongoing basis.
Other Key Functional Skills Required :
Proven working experience as a data analyst
Technical expertise regarding data models, segmentation techniques
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Fluent in Power Point and Proficient in Excel
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary and manage multiple projects at once
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment