Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Developing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Identifying and resolving the bugs/ issues in real-time and improving application performance.
- Working alongside other engineers, and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, being commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Has 3-5 years of experience working as an iOS Developer in a product based startup/ company with a minimum 3-years experience as a Swift Developer.
- BE/ B.Tech from Tier 1 college (Computer Science/ Relevant Degree) or great set of experience of working in startups/product based companies
- Has worked on IAP app is must & has knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C, Swift and Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Understanding of UI Design, Apple’s Design Principles, Interface guidelines and object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge on a video processing/displaying application will be bonus
- Should be able to show sample apps that you have created and answer questions related to them.
Lifespark Technologies is involved in the design of wearable medical devices. Our technology needs to be designed for both home usage as well as institutional environments. This brings the need for intuitive and reliable mobile applications that interface with our devices and deliver solutions seamlessly. Your mission here will be to develop seamless experiences for a multitude of stakeholders in the healthcare system. Compensation will meet/exceed market standard.
Essential experience and requirements:
1. Advanced React Native/Flutter based cross platform development
2. Atleast 2 years of development experience
3. Ability to deploy to App/Play stores
4. Use Google and Apple tools to deploy a build to beta or production as per the rules of
5. Be informed and implement changes as Google/Apple update their rules (example:
policies regarding data and user privacy)
6. Experience working alongside ML and Hardware engineers
7. Evaluate and Implement out-of-the-box ideas for application development as per
8. Strong troubleshooting skills
9. Broad project level planning as opposed to myopic app only planning
10. Writing quality, scalable code
11. Experience with GraphQL and real-time data
12. Experience with offline mode and local caching
13. Experience using assets from AWS S3, Cloudfront (or GCP/Azure equivalent)
14. Experience with getting design handoffs from Figma
15. Experience with SMS, OTP, rate limiting, Geolocation, WhatsApp service providers, Cloud telephony providers
1. Front End development,
2. Testing and launching healthcare related mobile applications
3. Maintenance of deployed applications
Bonus Skills (good-to-have)
● Active participation in developer communities such as GDG
● A live app (for B2C) on the Playstore/Appstore
Location : IIT Bombay, Mumbai
Working mechanism : In-person (atleast 2 days a week)
-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.,- Ensure continual knowledge management.,- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
Technical and Professional Requirements :
Minimum 3 years of experience required
Experience in developing React Native app for iOS and Android platform,
Knowledge of React Native available inbuilt UI components and the props those UI component accept,
Should have worked with major node modules such as react-native-maps, @react-native/community geolocation, offline database, etc,
Handle build for simulator and ipa/apk for UAT/Prod release with signing. (Release Management),
Should have worked and deployed iOS App
Should have worked on sqlite
Should have knowledge of database SQL ( Select and update queries)
Job Title:- Senior Flutter Developer
Experience:- 3 to 5 years
We are looking for experienced Flutter developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Reviewing updated software systems
- Managing project timelines and tasks
- Writing development reports
- Creating technical documents for new software programs
- Training staff on software use
- Have 2+ years of experience with either iOS or Android development
- Knowledge of common mobile project architectures, their pros and cons depending on project size
- Being up to date with trends in mobile frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project environments
- Being a team player, ready to give and receive candid feedback
- Ability to keep code elegant and clear.
- Ability to execute the project independently.
- Design and Build advanced applications for the Android.
- Work with outside data sources and Rest API's
- Worked on MVVM architecture, third party libraries etc.
- Experience with Kotlin, Rxjava.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Android Developer , you will be required to create the company's mobile product (app) on Android Platform
What you will do:
- Designing the Mobile Application for our product offering
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you need to have:
- Have worked on a good Android App before
- Proficient understanding of Android Concepts
- Proficient understanding of Android tools like Android Studio
- Have worked with Android libraries like Google Play Services, Volley, Gson, Okhttp etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
* -Be part of a Culture where Customer Obsession, Ownership, Teamwork, Bias for Action and Insist on High standards are a way of life
* -Desire to work in a start-up environment, work culture, and be able to self-manage and self-initiative.
* -Learn and use cutting-edge technology to build state-of-the-art platforms that enhance customer experience at scale
* -Be part of high-performing teams that know how to have fun along the way
* -Collaborating with Designer and Product Managers to translate beautiful designs into pixel-perfect views
* -Experimenting and suggesting improvements to our frontend tools & workflows
* -Taking the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code
* -End-to-end engineering - design, development, testing, and deployment for the UI work
**~ Job Requirements ~**
* -2-4 years of hands-on experience developing mobile/web apps with at least 2 years using React Native
* -You have a sound understanding of React-Native and Flutter Dart
* -A command of native iOS and Android development
* -Must have published more than two apps to play store/ app store which has a server-side interaction
* -Strong understanding of mobile design principles, patterns, and best practices ● Strong analytical skills and the ability to review code
* -Proven experience in both small and medium-size teams
* -Proven ability to architect mobile applications and adapt and improve the existing architecture Unit testing with automated testing suites, like Jest
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a React Native Developer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with React Native. You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users.
We're looking for people who share our passion for writing great software, love making use of best practices in our software development process, have fantastic attention to detail, and love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain React Native applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team in software design, implementation, code reviews, and more.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 2 or more years of experience with React Native development.
- A proven track record of projects displaying strong proficiency in React Native development.
- Deep understanding of core React Native development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components. This should also include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Experience in testing methodology (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in functional reactive programming (e.g. RxJS)
- Knowledge and experience in other mobile development platforms
- Knowledge and experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know
We’re looking for developers on all levels of expertise. If you’re unsure if you meet all the above requirements, but think you have relevant knowledge and skills that are transferable for the role, please be encouraged to apply. Consideration will be given to those who do not meet all requirements, but possess demonstrable experiences that we believe are relevant for this role.
experience in Mobile Application, design & development
Experience with iOS platform (apps for iPhone and iPad) iOS App Development, Xcode,
Strong OOPS Concepts, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON/XML Parsing,
Third-Party Integration, Push Notification, Design Pattern.
Experience, designing, developing Native application for iOS is a must Knowledge on best practices,
design patterns in mobile application development is a must Knowledge on Swift is an added advantage.
Primary Skills: Objective C, iOS Native app development using web services, Swift, Core Data, iOS, SDK, XCode
Roles and Responsibilities :
Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented- Design principles Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.