What you will do:
- Defining marketing strategy to support the company’s growth trajectory
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company's digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web and e-commerce to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels
- Designing, implementing and managing online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition
- Leveraging data and analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies and creating an advantaged digital marketing effort
- Managing SEO and SEM
- Building and owning the brand while generating positive buzz in and around the platform
- Leveraging a "Test & Control" approach to constantly improve program results and increasing the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability
- Proposing new marketing program ideas and then securing support from stakeholders to fund and execute these programs
- Updating with the new trends and processes on marketing and using the same to push the company’s marketing agenda
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated revenue targets
- “Listening” to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Focussing on increasing life cycle value of customers
- Identifying and automating processes to improve efficiencies
- Working closely with the Technology team on automating marketing initiatives
- Using data and reports to make evidence-based marketing decisions
- Suggesting changes and improvements
- Contributing as a member of the leadership team to the business decisions of the company
- Hiring leading, training and mentoring a team of marketers and ensuring their performance and retention
- Forecasting the demand based on empirical analysis and relaying the info to the manufacturing team to ensure adequate supply
What you must have:
- Masters in marketing or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Experience in the same industry in preferable
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Conversant with digital marketing tools
- Deep understanding of technology
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand,product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal)
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand
awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Creating and maintaining relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in brand promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Engaging with multiple people through various social media platforms and getting backlinks.
- Getting high traffic by bookmarking web pages and blogs. Creating backlinks through various blog directory submissions.
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization,
- Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Take part in submissions across the web Directories and articles, directories, social bookmarking, blog, and forum Submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO-related activities.
Skills required for the role:
- Candidate must generate backlinks on a daily basis using good PR & amp; DA websites
- The candidate is expected to generate 150-200 backlinks in a day
- The candidate must be very enthusiastic about Off-page link building techniques
- Candidate must be up-to-date with new techniques coming in the market and accordingly use those methods for our clients
- Candidates must find out new websites for link generation on a daily basis
- The candidate will be responsible for improving the ranking of the website by using Off-Page techniques
Skills (Mandatory skills)
Planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy
Experience of web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy
Expert in Competitor analysis
Responsible for leading and mentoring SEO team to drive business goals
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Critical thinker and Good time-management + problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the SEO subject-matter-expert and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs. Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy. As per plan manage and execute implementation of the strategy defined
- Research and analyze ecommerce industry changes/developments in search engine optimization. Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive growth.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings. Analyze and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Identify new sources for high quality relevant backlinks
- Evaluate the business impacts of SEO programs by designing/enhancing SEO measurement and reporting capabilities. Measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data. Collect and analyze data from various sources and identify opportunities
Person who has worked his way up from technical SEO, SEO Manager, Sr Manager, SEO Strategist. Preferably working in SEO agencies handling multiple clients SEO projects strategy
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance