About Nexa Fab
Develop and implement link building strategy
Good written skills
Research and analyze competitor backlinks
Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Should be able to support on other digital marketing activities like On-Page SEO, Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Content Writing
Knowledge in Guest Post Outreach
Assisting with blog content
Should be result orientated
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
- Evaluating keywords, trends, competitors, and market behavior to identify opportunities that will advance SEM initiatives.
- Working closely with team members from various departments in creating effective approaches for multiple SEM campaigns using the industry’s best practices.
- Implementing digital strategies that increase productivity and optimizing campaigns to reach ROI targets.
- Providing full execution of all core SEM activities and tactics.
- Planning and implementing digital acquisition strategy, leading generation tactics A/B and multivariate testing, ad copywriting, keyword building.
- Determining fiscal year and project-specific budget requirements with projected results, for client digital marketing strategies.
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion as well as optimizing ad copy and landing page functionality.
- Scheduling, monitoring and optimizing all SEM and paid display advertising performance.
- Executing tests, collecting, and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyzing performance data daily to find trends and opportunities for improvement and areas of weakness with accounts and campaigns.
- Analyzing cross-channel traffic and attribution.
- Preparing and presenting regular analytical data & reports with defined KPIs and results tracking to proforma.
- Auditing current setup of site events and data sources, ensuring all data sources are connected and feeding events properly.
- Ensuring accurate billing of all paid digital media.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Google Analytics and Adwords Certification(s)
- Experience with digital advertising for apps
- Appreciation - Is transparent and honest with team members, appreciates differences between coworkers in thought as well as style, and shows respect for others and their ideas.
- Communication - Demonstrates excellent use of the English language (grammar, syntax, vocabulary); possesses the ability to communicate effectively and continuously with internal as well as external customers; composes clear/complete emails.
- Job Specific Programs/ Functions as Applicable: Google Analytics; Adwords Certification(s); Hubspot Certification a plus; Google Tag Manager
- Industry Knowledge - In-depth knowledge and understanding of direct-response best practices, strategies, and tactics.
- Personal Development - Demonstrates personal growth and learning; acknowledges mistakes & learns from them.
- Problem Solving - Digs into problems, investigates all aspects, gathers facts, and recommends solutions.
- Project Management - Can be trusted to troubleshoot all job processes, manage timelines and inventory needs, anticipates issues, effectively multitasks, and follow through with all tasks to completion.
Call Center Executive
Front office Executive
who wants to make a career in Digital Marketing
-Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
-Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
-Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
-Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
-Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
-Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
-Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
-Should be hands-on with SEO/SMO, photoshop etc.
-Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
-Good analytical skills.
-Ability to understand software product specifications.
-Must be aware of the latest developments in the social networking, social media and e-commerce domains.
domain in particular or we can say we need a Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing- Facebook
Digital Marketing- Google
Website technology understanding
Experience: 3-6 years
Working hours: 9 hours
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Working mode: On Site
Any benefits: No extra incentive
This Mumbai-based Tech startup was founded in 2015 and their brand partners include Pedigree, Yippee, Yes Bank, FICCI, Collegedunia, KidZania, Oven Story.
Our client aims at building a creative ecosystem that allows everyone to contribute in the field of literature, through their platform
What you will do:
- Planning and executing various paid campaigns on Facebook & Google Ads
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinating with sales team and creating marketing campaigns
- Preparing emails to send out to customers
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Lead generation and managing social media calendar
What you need to have:
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing and previous experience in publishing / content industry will be preferred
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns on various platforms
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail & Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- Must have understanding & knowhow of various marketing and analytical tools
- Experience of SEO & Content Marketing will be added advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of box, fast learner and a team player
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
- Will be a part of the Paid Media Team & working with the team lead for strategy & execution.
- Will be raising requirements for design & content internally.
- Making & sending daily, weekly & monthly reports of ad performance & other marketing reports to respective team leads.
What you need to have:
- Min 3 year+ working experience in running ads on Google ads platform.
- Thorough knowledge of key performance measurement metrics.
- Should have good communication/negotiation skills.
- A keen eye to design & communications.
- Above-average writing skills.
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.