● Work together with the team to prototype new solutions within emerging technologies
● Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user
● Create backend services to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of the applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level
● 5 + years of software development experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
● High sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable and customer-focused applications.
● In-depth experience in SQL / NoSQL database design
● Experience in RESTful API design
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies
● TDD (unit, integration, and end to end)
● Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker,
Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Vagrant)
● Knowledge of Web Server technologies- like IIS, Apache or Nginx
Spacejoy is an online interior design service provider that designs any room in your home online in 3D In the USA . Get the best interior design & home decor ideas from our design experts and shop the furniture from spacejoy.
● You have good understanding of the fundamentals of data science/algorithms or
● Preferably you should have done some project or internship related to the field
● Knowledge of SQL is a plus
● A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up. You will
have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it is
expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
What you will get to do?
● Build cloud-based services and/or user interfaces
● Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design,
coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation
● Be the first few members of a growing technology team
Platform Engineering Team - where HE/SHE will be a direct impact on the entire engineering org by leading the design, build, and test of critical systems leveraged by all engineers every day. HE/SHE will manage and operate CI/CD systems, Artefact management systems, and common infra automation. HE/SHE will be partnering with engineering teams and developing scalable tools and infrastructure that help engineers develop, test, debug, and release software quickly.
• 2 to 5 years of total experience and at least 2+ years of Go programming experience.
• Hands-on experience in Go programming language paradigms, constructs, and idioms is a must.
• Experience on Golang frameworks such as https://github.com/spf13/cobra" target="_blank">Cobra, https://github.com/gin-gonic/gin" target="_blank">Gin or https://github.com/hashicorp/go-plugin" target="_blank">HashiCorp's Go-Plugin are an added advantage.
• Understanding of Go specific data structures & algorithms, RESTful web services and work with relational & non-relational databases.
• Ability to write performant, well-documented and unit test covered code in an easily understandable structure.
• Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Docker/Kubernetes and practices is an advantage.
• Strong passion for Linux and system application development.
• Work independently and proactively to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance.
What you will do:
• Primarily developing/extending Linux command-line (CLI) applications for the various product offerings at Acceldata. (Example: tools similar to kubecli, docker-cli and aws-cli).
• Extending our existing internal tools developed in Go programming language by developing various plugins. (Example: plugins that can extend the functionalities of Telegraf, Filebeat etc.,)
• Develop web applications that will chain the internal tools with the various APIs/services at the customer's end.
Desired candidates must have 3-6 years experience as NodeJs Developer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Greetings from Gateway Group of Companies!!!
Must Have skills:
- Good knowledge of npm, Git, MongodB, noSQL, GraphQL, Docker, Webpack,
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Good to Have skills:
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture and design principles
- Processes, Methodology and Tools (Agile),
- Digital Asset Development / Application Development, Support and Maintenance / CICD tools / versioning tools
- Security/Information and Application Protection, Business Analysis
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Knowledge of the Apostrophe platform
- Writing unit tests (mocha, chai, sinon)
• Roles & Responsibilities of the selected candidate:
- Development of advanced digital solutions, the Lead Backend developer implements complex technical solutions to conceive custom-tailored applications or to adapt those which already exist. He/she checks the functional quality of the developments and works with the product owner to create or redefine functional specifications. He/she is operational and support the technical team by providing help, and solutions to move forward.
We have an urgent opening for a SHOPIFY APP DEVELOPER with 2 to 3 years of Experience, for Day Shift working. Having hands-on experience with customizing Shopify templates and fully functional Shopify websites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding of various design patterns and custom Shopify app.
- Strong knowledge of liquid programming language.
- Generate custom–tailored Shopify theme and altering pre-existing template.
- Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the eCommerce platform.
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify app.
- Shopify App Development would be an advantage.
Organizational Skills :
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure.
Job Title: Go Developer (Remote)
Job Description: Backend Engineer (GO Developer)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
Are you passionate enough to be a crucial part of a highly analytical and scalable user engagement platform?
Are you ready learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organization!
The Impact you will create in the Job:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute.
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients.
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds.
Leverage the power of Kubernetes to maintain clusters running inside VPC's across the world.
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data.
Use cloud-based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability.
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
3-6 years experience in developing high scale internet applications/API based services.
Worked with GoLang as a primary language
Experience with High scale real time architectures
Experience with queueing systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka etc
Experience with Elasticsearch would be a plus
Having hands on experience with Kubernetes would be a plus.
Understanding of SMTP protocol would be a plus
Experience with MTA will be an added advantage.
Very strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Enjoys working at solving challenges that come with developing real time high scale applications.
- Creating Rest based Backend for both Web & Mobile Apps
- Standard Code Quality
- Can work on both SQL and NoSQL DB
- Familier with GraphQL
Required Candidate profile- Experience creating backend using Node.JS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design pattern
Perks and BenefitsOvertime Incentives and Flexible Office Hours