(Leading Health & Nutrition based Startup in Mumbai)
- Creating Campaigns in Google ads, Facebook marketing & other online marketing Platforms
- Keyword Research & Monitoring
- Writing Ad copy/description
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets
- Must be proficient in the English Language
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Compile data across several platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Running Email/SMS Campaigns
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Coordinate with Ad Agencies & take regular updates
- Coordinate with content team to get the required creatives
- Coordinate with production team to ensure inventory is in place before running campaigns
● Strategize and execute digital advertising for lead generation and
digital marketing efforts. Focus on search and display ads, PPC
campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube.
Coordinate offline advertising with creative ways to measure
the progress of physical ads.
● Improve conversion and optimize for improved lead-gen results.
Plan, execute and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Improve brand’s digital presence and lead-gen with SEO/SEM and
relevant Influencer/Social Media campaigns. Oversee SEO efforts
on websites with a focus on technical elements, keyword analysis, and content guidance. Manage content changes to the Website, create
relevant Landing Pages for optimizing user experience. Promote
company app and manage app SEO and reviews
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement effective changes to improve the
● Provide thought leadership for impacting overall brand exposure
and lead generation, brainstorm, and execute on new and creative
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google
Adwords, PPC campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of advertising tools and resources (e.g., Google
Analytics, InMobi, Firebase, Appsflyer, Hootsuite)
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
● A passionate and confident marketer who can take full project
ownership and guide to guide others
● Be a collaborative team player and an encouraging people
manager with positive listening skills
● Strong problem solver with a willingness to learn
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness. To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills. Should be aware of below activities.
- Proficient in On Page and Off page Optimization.
- Able to run Google Ad words Campaign.
- Online Marketing for various social Marketing Social Portals like-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc per the planned Campaign.
- Preference for those who can handle the content part on their own on website and social media portal.
- Planning of keywords and Campaign.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization- On Page and Off Page SEO), SMO (Social Media Optimization), should be able to work on, plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- WordPress content- Blog and article posting- Directories submission and link. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Should be able to work on on-Page, Off-Page, articles, link building and blogs to attract more traffic to the desired website.
- The creation of on-page, off-page, and local SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
About the job
As the AGM - Retention, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player retention on the platform. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure player retention on the platform and optimum utilization of all resources. Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. You will need to strategize and implement various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player retention through various platforms.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly retention plans and ensure we meet them.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyse the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading customer retention as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of SQL and tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority- owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;
- Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new technologies, create top-notch UI/UX and corporate and brand website content. Via SEO/SEM allied tools, ensure that the brand is at the forefront.
- Creation of ALL digital assets contributing to brand aesthetics, brand experience, online booking ease and tools, navigation of content. Drive this channel as a primary lead generator, as well as a business contributor. A sharp focus on technology governing content creation and tooling.
- Conceptualize & implement campaigns on the digital channels on all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media-based.
- Create and maintain dashboards towards the evaluation of lead generation, business metrics, CTR/CPC/CPW/CPB. Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, Quality of leads, closures on leads, and revenue generated through digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closely work with sales and presales for monitoring of leads and collect feedback on the quality of interactions.
Who are we looking for?
- A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to drive value for the organization.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Thinker and problem solver and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely data analysis
- Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions - that's how you- d build this team too!
- A Team Builder: You are a go to person and can work with different teams. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must
- Ownership: Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Inspiring Leader: Who Influences Stakeholders positively and develops teams.
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute with 4 to 6 years of work experience in driving sales through Digital Marketing with B2B, B2C companies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
THIS ROLE IS A PERMANENT PART TIME ROLE