Designation: Lead - UI Designer (ABL_SS_481), Senior UI Developer (ABL_SS_433)
- Design experiences for mobile and web.
- Perform the entire design cycle of assigned projects; i.e. understand objectives, ideate solutions, wireframe & prototype, create visual designs, and make iterative improvements.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the users from research and be their champion in all internal discussions.
- Instill form and function in your designs with thoughtful use of layout, color, gradient, type, icons, imagery, and interaction.
- Interface with developers to ensure that the final development matches your design vision.
- Create and manage style-guides for swift and consistent performance of the team.
- UI Design for Mobile and Web application platforms.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Digital Strategy (ABL_SS_251)
- Reporting Department: Digital Strategy (2172)
Educational qualifications preferred
- Field specialization: Design and visual communication, Web Designing and Computer Graphics
- Designer competent in creating excellent mobile and web experiences. You have premier work to showcase in your portfolio.
- Believe in user-centric design and can justify your design decisions with sound logic and backing.
- Obsessed with being pixel-perfect and are well-versed with platform design guidelines (Material Design, iOS guidelines, etc).
- Possess good knowledge of usability, color, typography, iconography, and interaction design.
- Keen to interact with your users and optimize your design based on the principles of UX research.
- Able to design cross-platform experiences with clarity on what will work on desktop and mobile, and what will not.
- Should have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5-8 years of experience in digital design for mobile and web.
- Competence in prevalent design tools (like Sketch/XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InVision/Zeplin)
- An elaborate and consolidated portfolio showcasing your work and skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Angel One
We are Angel One (formerly known as Angel Broking). India's most trusted Fintech company and an all-in-One financial house. Founded in 1996 Angel One offers a world-class experience across all digital channels including web, trading software and mobile applications, to help make millions of Indians informed investment decisions.
Certified as a Great Place To Work for six-consecutive years, we are driven by technology and a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With a 9.2 Million+ registered client base and more than 18+ million app downloads, we are onboarding more than 400,000 new users every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for customers via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning.
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing the best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution.
It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai and UAE. Here are some of the perks that you'll enjoy as an Angelite,
- Work with world-class peer group from leading organizations
- Exciting, dynamic and agile work environment
- Freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech
- Cutting edge technology and Products / Digital Platforms of future
- Continuous learning interventions and upskilling
- Open culture to collaborate where failing fast is encouraged to invent new ways and methods, join our Failure Club to experience it
- 6-time certified as a Great Place To Work culture
- Highly competitive pay structures, one of the best
Come say Hello to ideas and goodbye to hierarchies at Angel One!
We are looking for a senior designer to join our design team and lead us in our design projects. You will be required to oversee the design project from end to end, starting from conceptualization to completion. You will also need to coordinate with the market team and lead your design team towards producing high-quality designs. Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting our customer satisfaction and profits.
What to expect from the role:
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
- Guide teams towards finishing projects and campaigns.
- Approve and implement various policies to improve the department.
Visual Designing, Creative & Graphics Designing
We are looking for a Sr. User Interface designer responsible for creating engaging and brand-consistent visual designs that address user needs and deliver business value for our product. You're a strong partner who collaborates well with cross-disciplinary teams, seeks feedback, and takes creative direction with grace and maturity. You're ready to take ownership of part of a project and contribute to defining the project vision. You’ve to develop user interface design best practices as well as mentor and develop others on the team.
You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to create compelling experiences for spanning Responsive Web, Mobile, and Tablet. You will be engaged throughout the product life cycle.
We are the largest online legal / tax/compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology-driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch:
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax/compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
As a Sr. UI Designer, you will be responsible to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI strategy. Senior UI designers tend to take a more strategic, analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data. Depending on requirements, as a Sr. UI Designer, she/he will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following:
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Navigation Structures
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Low fidelity grid-based HTML outputs (optional)
- Develop and express the brand visually through all aspects of design and user interactions that delight users.
- Prepare deliverables for production and collaborate with engineers to ensure vision and intent is translated.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Stay up to date on the latest standards, changes and trends in the UI design field.
- Develop user design best practices and templates.
- Mentor and develop other user interface design team members.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Need to be a good design team player.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Proficiency in producing "pixel perfect" design files.
- Experience creating design systems for enterprise-level experiences
- Experience creating icons and other custom illustrations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in UI Design field.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Act as the lead or contributing designer on projects, presenting work across the design, UX, and development teams
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Create designs that are on-brand for our product and follow a project's creative vision and business strategy while putting the user first.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics.
- HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus. We are asking this to build POCs of your low fidelity grids and bring them to life on different resolutions.
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ by ANAROCK is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can make magic with their work. It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Founded in 2016 by IIT Delhi graduates Utkarsh Kawatra & Vinayak Agarawal, myHQ is India’s largest flexible workspace solutions platform. Present across 10 cities, enabling tens of thousands of people to make magic everyday. We are changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing everyone with the freedom and flexibility to work any-where and any-way they like.
About the role
myHQ is looking for experienced, enthusiastic product designers to join our core product team. You will be working closely with marketing, user-research and engineering teams to architect, build & design systems that deliver an intuitive user experience.
If you join us, you’ll be an early member and help shape:
Our company culture & product practices
Building the product and design team at myHQ
The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and working at a growth stage product company
Execute on the product you design from start to finish.
- Present and communicate your designs to the team and the greater organisation to build consensus around your concepts.
- Create wire-frames, beautiful mock-ups, rapid prototypes, and help implement your designs to pixel perfection.
- Test, learn and iterate on everything you do.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product, and Marketing team.
- Ability to produce functional prototypes.
Great understanding and empathy towards users.
- Humour, humility, and curiosity
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Expertise at using tools like Sketch, Invision, Figma
Nice to have
Previous experience at working at a start-up
Exposure to designing cross-device experiences (desktop, mobile web and mobile apps).
A history of working on side/hobby projects
People & Culture
You’ll have the freedom to execute, work in an open culture with passionate co-workers
You’ll get to work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
Other Perks / Benefits
Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the interview process like?
The interview process consists of 2-3 technical rounds discussing your (i) portfolio and previous work (ii) design process, user understanding and (iii) product / design critique. Sometimes there may be an optional short design assignment involved. This is followed by a 30 min cultural fitment round. In the interview we try to understand your skills in visual design skills, UX design and product thinking.
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Key Focus area: Web & UI UX Designer
- Lead team members to develop streamlined user experience processes
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address business and user objectives
- Capable of defining consumers, processes, and ideas from an objective point of view based on research and insight, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management
- Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables
- Actively educates internal groups about user experience and provides a significant contribution to the development of client relationships
- Be an advocate on behalf of “user experience” within the organization at large.
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 6 years
- A portfolio of work demonstrating work experience designing complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile and touch-based interfaces
- At least 2 years of experience in UX and interaction design, and a thorough understanding of existing interaction design patterns across web, mobile, and other digital platforms
- Proficiency in user-centric design processes and designing for user needs based on research, and able to demonstrate hands-on work taking user needs and translating them into an experience through a combination of techniques including: journey mapping, service blueprinting, content strategy, wire framing, and prototyping.
- Proficiency with prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Protopie, Marvel or similar.
- Proficient in UI/UX and should be able to make responsive websites across all devices and browsers.
- Participate in concept development and design ideation
- E-Commerce platforms: Shopify, Opencart.
Competencies /Expertise Required (Functional & Behavioural)
- Systematic problem-solving skills, with the ability to think.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Adaptable to change.
- Quick Learner – Open learn and work on new technologies and products
- Seek knowledge continuously to remain on top of your job and help colleagues to be winners.
Greetings From Petpooja !!
It was a pleasure talking to you, as mentioned we are hiring for a UI UX Designer.
Please refer to the mentioned details regarding the company and the job description -
About us - Petpooja (About Us | Petpooja)
Petpooja is a comprehensive restaurant management platform to manage all aspects of your business. We take care of billing, inventory management, payments and other core aspects as well as integrations with online ordering, loyalty providers, delivery services and many other third-party services so that you have a seamless experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitive and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive
- and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision Studio, Axure, Figma, Balasamiq
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Experience in designing consumer facing applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both
technical and business audiences
Enigma Digital (www.weareenigma.com) is looking for a Graphic Design Intern with proficiency in website design, illustration design, video editing, video creation and social media post designing. The intern will work with the Enigma Digital team on various projects and will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the graphic design process while working with a great team of professionals.
As a Graphic Design Intern at Enigma Digital, you will be tasked with creating visually stunning and effective designs for our various digital platforms. You should have a strong understanding of design principles, digital design trends and a keen eye for detail. If you are a creative thinker with a passion for digital design, we want you on our team!
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for design and a strong interest in UI/UX design.
Assist with developing concepts and executing design solutions that meet our client's objectives.
Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure that designs meet our brand standards.
Assist with creating website designs, illustrations, videos, and social media posts.
- Investigate and stay up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- Help maintain our brand standards across all digital channels.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
A strong portfolio demonstrating website design, illustration, video, and social media post creation skills.
Excellent illustration capabilities.
A passion for design and a strong interest in digital marketing.
Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The ability to multitask and work well under tight deadlines.
Proficiency in Figma & Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects).
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to
function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing
sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as
well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple
products and organizational units.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services
(REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web
Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem. Your broad responsibility will be to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next. You would be responsible for the overall feel of the product. You would be expected to define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, personas, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
Our team is composed of people passionate about product architecture, system design, algorithms, machine learning, big data analytics as well as some kickass developers.
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web & mobile applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualise and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviour
- Proven experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric design solutions
- A thorough understanding of information architecture and interaction models.
- Awareness and understanding of design guidelines such as material design, flat design etc.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience is a plus
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, e.g., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Our hiring principles
- We don't care about the stack you've worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.