As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
Founded in 2012 by two IIT graduates Anshul Gupta & Amit Raj, BOX8 started as a small outlet in a corporate cafeteria. The idea was to serve irresistible desi meals in a convenient & easy-to-carry box. Today, the company serves over 22,000+ orders every day across its 100+ outlets in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, & Gurgaon.
As a brand, we have always stuck to the following 3 principles which form the core of our brand philosophy:
1. Serve meals that are warm & fresh
2. Superfast delivery under 38 mins.
3. High focus on customer support
We control all aspects of the supply chain from procurement to product development. And we have our own teams for food delivery and customer support. This helps us provide a delightful and pleasant experience to our customers at every stage of ordering food.
You're spoilt for choices with our range of meals. We have a wide range of hand-picked, chef-crafted options with a desi mix in any category you choose - Fusion Boxes, All-in-1 meals, Desi Openers, Steak Meals, Salads, Paratha Wraps, Sandwiches, Curries, Biryanis, & Desserts.
If a dynamic, fast paced work environment with a wealth of learning and growth opportunities is what you are looking for, then Box8 is perfectly suited for you. It is a highly entrepreneurial role for which we are looking for go-getters with a warrior spirit who can make things happen on ground. This is about people who aspire to build a business and can roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Join the fastest growing food tech start up in the country.
DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
DevOps Engineer / SRE
- Understanding of maintenance of existing systems (Virtual machines), Linux stack
- Experience running, operating and maintainence of Kubernetes pods
- Strong Scripting skills
- Experience in AWS
- Knowledge of configuring/optimizing open source tools like Kafka, etc.
- Strong automation maintenance - ability to identify opportunities to speed up build and deploy process with strong validation and automation
- Optimizing and standardizing monitoring, alerting.
- Experience in Google cloud platform
- Experience/ Knowledge in Python will be an added advantage
- Experience on Monitoring Tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes ,Nagios,Terraform etc
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Dev-Ops field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working environment. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and building upon the infrastructure that supports our data intelligence platform. You'll also be involved in building tools and establishing processes to empower developers to
deploy and release their code seamlessly.
The ideal DevOps Engineers possess a solid understanding of system internals and distributed systems.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
Configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet), Cloud
Service Providers (AWS/DigitalOcean), Docker+Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus.
Should be able to make key decisions for our infrastructure,
networking and security.
Manipulation of shell scripts during migration and DB connection.
Monitor Production Server Health of different parameters (CPU Load, Physical Memory, Swap Memory and Setup Monitoring tool to
Monitor Production Servers Health, Nagios
Created Alerts and configured monitoring of specified metrics to
manage their cloud infrastructure efficiently.
Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make connection between different zones; blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL.
Creating/Managing AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade
AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
The candidate would be Responsible for managing microservices at scale maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
Strong Knowledge about Configuration Management Tools like –
Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Extensively worked with Change tracking tools like JIRA and log
Analysis, Maintaining documents of production server error log's
Experienced in Troubleshooting, Backup, and Recovery
Excellent Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers like – AWS, Digital
Good Knowledge about Docker, Kubernetes eco-system.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Must have experience working in an automated environment.
Good knowledge of Amazon Web Service Architects like – Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 (Amazon Glacier), Amazon VPC, Amazon Cloud Watch.
Scheduling jobs using crontab, Create SWAP Memory
Proficient Knowledge about Access Management (IAM)
Must have expertise in Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, GitHub, Tomcat, Linux, etc.
Candidate Should have good knowledge about GCP.
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
EXPERIENCE: 2-6 yr
TIFIN is a fintech company backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge and Hamilton Lane.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial wellbeing.
At TIFIN, design and behavioral thinking enables engaging customer centered experiences along with software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s technology division, you will be leading the DevOps function of a software product demonstrating leadership abilities
WHO ARE YOU:
- Lead the end-to-end technology/infrastructure environments
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from deployments and other automations
- Setup and manage security configurations
- Implement systems/tools/processes to monitor performance and security integrity of the technology stack
- Implementing CI/CD from our source control platform (e.g. gitlab)
- Develop automation tools and dashboards to manage and monitor the infrastructure
- Provide technical guidance during software development
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
- Setup / decommission technology assets. Maintain the asset and configuration
- Maintain inventory of the relevant environments
- 5+ years of experience with substantial experience in a DevOps Engineering/Lead role
- Strong experience designing and implementing highly available, scalable solutions
- Expertise in planning/implementing BCP / DR policies in line with company objectives
- Strong experience with Linux servers and their administration/troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts and best practices
- Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS & GCP services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, ECS/EKS, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, SQS/SNS, App Engine, etc.
- Strong experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Expertise in Git (GitHub/ GitLab)
- Experience working with Data Lakes and ETL pipelines
- Experience with project workflow tools such as Jira in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to explain protocol and processes to the team
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the entire DevOps practice of mavQ and lead the team in managing the infrastructure and CI/CD ecosystem.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Conceptualize and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform.
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve the efficiency and productivity of all development teams.
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability, and security.
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distributed across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS.
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM services for the organization.
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring, and alerting for all services and code running in the organization.
- Work with development teams on communications and protocols for distributed microservices.
- Oversee the SRE practices and define KPIs and SLAs for various services provided by the DevOps team.
- Must possess ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Must have hands-on and thorough knowledge of using Linux, Kubernetes and Docker, Jenkins.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Practical experience with containerization and clustering (Kubernetes / ECS / Docker / OpenShift)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Container Registry Solutions (Harbor, JFrog, Quay etc)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Good understanding on Kubernetes Networking & Security best practices
- Monitoring Tools like DataDog, or any other open-source tool like Prometheus, Nagios
- Load Balancer Knowledge (AVI Networks, NGINX)
Who You Are:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Application development using Java, Spring and frontend angular etc., with experience in deploying to and managing it on Cloud infrastructure mainly AWS / GCP.
- Experience with managing cloud platforms using Terraform, Ansible and Packers.
- Ability to provide expert strategic advice for cloud application development/ deployment, private versus public cloud options and virtualization.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices/tools including CICD Pipelines, IaC, SSO, Monitoring, Orchestration.
- Experience in managing the delivery of a high-availability infrastructure to support mission-critical systems and services.
- Architecting design, deploying, ensuring high scalability and high availability, cloud security implementation.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio, team, or partnership engagement.
- Experience in handling Complex IT Infrastructure Solution Design & Implementation.
- Identify, document, triage and track issues to ensure resolution.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, effective problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability and a strong commitment to professional and customer service excellence.
- Excellent teamwork skills & the ability to direct efforts of cross-functional teams for collaborative propositions.
Good to have:
- Experience in the software development process and tools and languages like Shell scripting, GoLang, Python, and Git.
- Knowledge in handling distributed services like ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Synthesis and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs / courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for https://www.simplilearn.com/top-benefits-of-learning-devops-article" target="_blank">DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate https://www.simplilearn.com/best-ci-cd-tools-article" target="_blank">CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (https://www.simplilearn.com/open-source-pipeline-tools-for-devops-article" target="_blank">CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
You will be responsible for
1. Setting up, maintaining cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) and kubernetes cluster and automating
2. All operational aspects of devtron platform including maintenance, upgrades,
3. Providing kubernetes expertise to facilitate smooth and fast customer onboarding on
1. Manage devtron platform on multiple kubernetes clusters
2. Designing and embedding industry best practices for online services including disaster
recovery, business continuity, monitoring/alerting, and service health measurement
3. Providing operational support for day to day activities involving the deployment of
4. Identify opportunities for improving the security, reliability, and scalability of the platform
5. Facilitate smooth and fast customer onboarding on devtron platform
6. Drive customer engagement
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
● 2+ years working as a devops engineer
● Proficient in 1 or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, Ruby).
● Familiar with shell scripts, Linux commands, network fundamentals
● Understanding of large scale distributed systems
● Basic understanding of cloud computing (AWS/GCP/Azure)
● Great analytical and interpersonal skills
● Passion for creating efficient, reliable, reusable programs/scripts.
● Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the
latest technologies and doing POC.
● Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
● Knowledge and experience with cloud native tools like prometheus, kubernetes, docker,
2. Extensive expertise in the below in AWS Development.
3. Amazon Dynamo Db, Amazon RDS , Amazon APIs. AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS Cloud Formation.
4. Lambda, Kinesis. CodeCommit ,CodePipeline.
5. Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from the application.
6. Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by the application.
7. Developing with Restful API interfaces.
8. Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.).
9. Programming Language Python or .NET. Programming with AWS APIs.
10. General troubleshooting and debugging.
- Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability of HealthifyMe application.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Optimize performance and solve issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application, and network.
- Experienced in building infrastructure with terraform / cloudformation or equivalent.
- Experience with ansible or equivalent is beneficial
- Ability to use a wide variety of Open Source Tools
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of running services in a large scale environment.
- Expert level understanding of Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS.
- Practical, proven knowledge of shell scripting and at least one higher-level language (eg. Python, Ruby, GoLang).
- Experience with source code and binary repositories, build tools, and CI/CD (Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and make history!
Your skills and experience should cover:
5+ years of experience with developing, deploying, and debugging solutions on the AWS platform using ALL AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, Cognito, Cloudtrail, CodePipeline, Cloud Formation, Cloudwatch and WAF (Web Application Firewall).
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer: Associate, is required; Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Engineer: Professional, preferred.
5+ years of experience using one or more modern programming languages (Python, Node.js).
Hands-on experience migrating data to the AWS cloud platform
Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology.
Good understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices (including security and scalability)
Experience with AWS Data Storage Tools.
Experience in Configure and implement AWS tools such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail and direct system logs for monitoring.
Experience working with GIT, or similar tools.
Ability to communicate and represent AWS Recommendations and Standards.
The following areas are highly advantageous:
Experience with Docker
Experience with PostgreSQL database