1. Developing a video player website where students can learn various courses, view e-books, solve tests, etc.
2. Building the product to reach higher scalability
3. Developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
4. Working on AWS cloud platform
5. Working on Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3 bucket, and Git
6. Working on the implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins (mandatory)
7. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing infrastructure systems (excellent knowledge required for the same)
8. Building tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
9. Should have experience in MERN Stack too.
About IVentors Initiatives
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data platforms at Petabyte scale. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies including Asia's largest telecom company, a unicorn fintech startup of India, and many more. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Solutions team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
We are building software that can provide insights into companies' data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness. Join us in building an industry-leading data observability platform that focuses on ensuring data reliability from every spectrum (compute, data and pipeline) of a cloud or on-premise data platform.
This role will support the customer implementation of a data quality and reliability product. The candidate is expected to install the product in the client environment, manage proof of concepts with prospects, and become a product expert and troubleshoot post installation, production issues. The role will have significant interaction with the client data engineering team and the candidate is expected to have good communication skills.
- 6-7 years experience providing engineering support to data domain/pipelines/data engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with users in resolving issues
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with technologies like S3, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Databricks/Hadoop/Kafka experience preferred but not required
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will understand the overall movement of data in the entire platform, find bottlenecks,define solutions, develop key pieces, write APIs and own deployment of those. You will work with internal and external development teams to discover these opportunities and to solve hard problems. You will also guide engineers in solving the complex problems, developing your acceptance tests for those and reviewing the work and
the test results.
What you will do
- End to End Complete RHOSP Deployment (Under and Overcloud) considered as a NFVi Deployment
- Installing Red Hat’s OpenStack technology using the OSP-director
- Deploying a Red Hat OpenStack Platform based on Red Hat's reference architecture
- Deploying managed hosts with required OpenStack parameters
- Deploying Three (3) Node Highly available (HA) Controller Hosts using Pacemaker and HAP Roxy
- Deploying all the supplied compute hosts that will be hosting multiple VNFs (SRIOV & DPDK)
- Implementing CEPH
- Integrate Software-defined storage (CEPH) with RHOSP, Red Hat OpenStack Platform Operation Tools as
per Industry standard & best practices
- Detailed Network configuration and implementation using Neutron networking - (VXLAN) network type
and Modular Layer 2 (ML2) Open Switch plugin
- Integrating Monitoring Solution with RHOSP
- Design and deployment of common Alarm and Performance Management solution
- Red Hat OpenStack management & monitoring
- VM Alarm and Performance management
- Cloud Management Platform will be configured for day-to-day operational tools to measure uponCPU/Mem/Network utilization etc. from VM level
- Baseline Security Standard) & VA (Vulnerability Assessment) for RHOSP.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
We are building the fastest, most reliable & intelligent trading platform. That requires highly available, scalable & performant systems. And you will be playing one of the most crucial roles in making this happen.
You will be leading our efforts in designing, automating, deploying, scaling and monitoring all our core products.
Tech Facts so Far
1. 8+ services deployed on 50+ servers
2. 35K+ concurrent users on average
3. 1M+ algorithms run every min
4. 100M+ messages/min
We are a 4-member backend team with 1 Devops Engineer. Yes! this is all done by this incredible lean team.
Big Challenges for You
1. Manage 25+ services on 200+ servers
2. Achieve 99.999% (5 Nines) availability
3. Make 1-minute automated deployments possible
If you like to work on extreme scale, complexity & availability, then you will love it here.
Who are we
We are on a mission to help retail traders prosper in the stock market. In just 3 years, we have the 3rd most popular app for the stock markets in India. And we are aiming to be the de-facto trading app in the next 2 years.
We are a young, lean team of ordinary people that is building exceptional products, that solve real problems. We love to innovate, thrill customers and work with brilliant & humble humans.
Key Objectives for You
• Spearhead system & network architecture
• CI, CD & Automated Deployments
• Achieve 99.999% availability
• Ensure in-depth & real-time monitoring, alerting & analytics
• Enable faster root cause analysis with improved visibility
• Ensure a high level of security
Possible Growth Paths for You
• Be our Lead DevOps Engineer
• Be a Performance & Security Expert
• Challenges that will push you beyond your limits
• A democratic place where everyone is heard & aware
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for https://www.simplilearn.com/top-benefits-of-learning-devops-article" target="_blank">DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate https://www.simplilearn.com/best-ci-cd-tools-article" target="_blank">CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (https://www.simplilearn.com/open-source-pipeline-tools-for-devops-article" target="_blank">CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- 3+ years experience leading a team of DevOps engineers
- 8+ years experience managing DevOps for large engineering teams developing cloud-native software
- Strong in networking concepts
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- Experience within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passion for CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Familiarity with config management tools like Ansible Terraform etc
- Proven record of measuring and improving DevOps metrics
- Familiarity with observability tools and experience setting them up
- Passion for building tools and productizing services that empower development teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux command-line tools and ability to write bash scripts.
- Strong in Unix / Linux administration and management,
- Own and manage the entire cloud infrastructure
- Create the entire CI/CD pipeline to build and release
- Explore new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- Own and manage the site reliability
- Strong decision-making skills and metric-driven approach
- Mentor and coach other team members
You'd be meticulously analyzing project requirements and carry forward the development of highly robust, scalable and easily maintainable backend applications, work independently, and you'll have the support & opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Managing GitHub (example: - creating branches for test, QA, development and production, creating Release tags, resolve merge conflict)
- Setting up of the servers based on the projects in either AWS or Azure (test, development, QA, staging and production)
- AWS S3 configuring and s3 web hosting, Archiving data from s3 to s3-glacier
- Deploying the build(application) to the servers using AWS CI/CD and Jenkins (Automated and manual)
- AWS Networking and Content delivery (VPC, Route 53 and CloudFront)
- Managing databases like RDS, Snowflake, Athena, Redis and Elasticsearch
- Managing IAM roles and policies for the functions like Lambda, SNS, aws cognito, secret manager, certificate manager, Guard Duty, Inspector EC2 and S3.
- AWS Analytics (Elasticsearch, Athena, Glue and kinesis).
- AWS containers (elastic container registry, elastic container service, elastic Kubernetes service, Docker Hub and Docker compose
- AWS Auto scaling group (launch configuration, launch template) and load balancer
- EBS (snapshots, volumes and AMI.)
- AWS CI/CD build spec scripting, Jenkins groovy scripting, shell scripting and python scripting.
- Sagemaker, Textract, forecast, LightSail
- Android and IOS automation building
- Monitoring tools like cloudwatch, cloudwatch log group, Alarm, metric dashboard, SNS(simple notification service), SES(simple email service)
- Amazon MQ
- Operating system Linux and windows
- X-Ray, Cloud9, Codestar
- Fluent Shell Scripting
- Soft Skills
- Knowledge On Various DevOps Tools And Technologies
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4 - 7 yrs
Qualification: BE/ BTech/MCA.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
As DevOps Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development,
Continuous Delivery with a strong understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach, you will
be reporting into the Technical Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ideate and create CI and CD process and documentation for same.
• Ideate and create and Code Maintenance using Visual SVN/Jenkins.
• Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile,
SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application
servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like
Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included
automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing,
implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong
commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work
efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and
providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any
other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build
and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control
repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various
metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Azure)
Department & Team
Enterprise Solutions Architect
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly Azure / Windows / Active Directory / Azure AD focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in AWS.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Enterprise Solutions Architect and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the Azure public cloud platform, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all cloud platforms (Primarily Azure)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Primarily Windows Server OS)
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Ensure robust tagging strategy followed in the organisation with accurate cost allocation of resources in Azure.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment.
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-303– REQUIRED
· Microsoft Certified Professional ( MCP ) – REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Cloud Practicioner - Preferred
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise Azure solutions.
· Strong working knowledge of on-prem Active Directory, including GPO and Azure AD
· Proven examples of ownership of large Azure project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Enterprise production experience of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including Cloud native, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in Azure.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into Azure public cloud.
· Production knowledge of Windows file servers / DFS
· Strong experience in desktop virtualisation technologies in Azure
· Good appreciation of ISO27001, ITIL and Project management
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.