● Be a hands-on engineer, ensure frameworks/infrastructure built is well designed,
scalable & are of high quality.
● Build and/or operate platforms that are highly available, elastic, scalable, operable and
● Build/Adapt and implement tools that empower the TI AI engineering teams to
self-manage the infrastructure and services owned by them.
● You will identify, articulate, and lead various long-term tech vision, strategies,
cross-cutting initiatives and architecture redesigns.
● Design systems and make decisions that will keep pace with the rapid growth of TI AI.
● Document your work and decision-making processes, and lead presentations and
discussions in a way that is easy for others to understand.
● Available for on-call during emergencies to handle and resolve problems in a quick and
● 2+ years of Hands-on experience as a DevOps / Infrastructure engineer with AWS and
Kubernetes or similar infrastructure platforms. (preferably AWS)
● Hands-on with DevOps principles and practices ( Everything-as-a-code, CI/CD, Test
everything, proactive monitoring etc).
● Experience in building and operating distributed systems.
● Understanding of operating systems, virtualization, containerization and networks
● Hands-on coding on any of the languages like Python or GoLang.
● Familiarity with software engineering practices including unit testing, code reviews, and
● Strong debugging and problem-solving skills Curiosity about how things work and love to
share that knowledge with others.
● Work with a world class team working on a very forward looking problem
● Competitive Pay
● Flat hierarchy
● Health insurance for the family
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
Job Description of Azure Data Factory Engineer
Min relevant exp - 2 years
· Ability to develop ADF ETL pipelines for transforming and ingesting data into the data warehouse.
· Ability to debug data load issues, transformation/translation problems etc.
· Ability to understand data transformation and translation requirements and which tools to leverage to get the job done.
· Strong understanding of various data formats such as CSV, XML, JSON, PARQUET etc.
· Working knowledge of data quality approaches and error handling techniques.
· Good understanding of data modelling for data warehouse and data marts
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to learn, contribute and grow in a fast paced environment
· Good to have: Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, Python/ Spark scripting
Only apply on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk025uh?source=
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Associate Vice President - Product Engineering - DevOps or Senior Database Administrator to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline the development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in dev, staging and production environments.
- Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud
- Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB), web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack
- Plan, implement and maintain robust backup and restoration policies ensuring low RTO and RPO
- Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Ali Cloud
- Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls
- Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Explore new tools to improve development operations to automate daily tasks
- Ensure High Availability and Auto-failover with minimum or no manual interventions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 11 to 14 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting
- Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure
- Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios
- Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms
- Experience in query analysis, peformance tuning, database redesigning,
- Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skill.
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of AWS services like EC2, S3,EBS, AMI, VPC, ELB, RDS, Auto scaling groups, Cloud Formation.
- Good experience on Build and release process and extensively involved in the CICD using
- Experienced on configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Jenkins CI/CD
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous Integration and for end to end Automation for all Builds and Deployments.
- Proficient with Docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for dev teams and containerization of environment delivery for releases.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Good knowledge in version control system in Git and GitHub.
- Good experience in build tools
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes ,YAML and Manifest
|Minimum 8+ years software development/deployment experience as per below mentioned competencies:|
|·Technical skills in most of the following areas:|
|o Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise cloud-based IoT solutions using Amazon Cloud Computing Services including EC2, S3, RDS IAM, SQS, SNS, VPC, EBS, AWS Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation|
|o knowledge and experience in both waterfall and agile SDLC practices|
|o Working knowledge of common languages and platforms i.e. .Net stack (Web, Windows and Services), Java script frameworks (Angular, ReactJs), Cloud platform(AWS expert), IoT, and scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell, and Bash.|
|o Design & develop web, Web api ,IOT & Cloud based solutions using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, asp.Net MVC, Web API, .Net Core, SQL Server, Redis, AWS, No-SQL databases, Unit testing frameworks, CI/CD frameworks).|
|o Experience in AWS with .Net Core application.|
|o Need to have a good object oriented programing knowledge (OOD,SOLID & Design patterns)|
|o Have a good eye for NFRs (Scalability, extensibility, reliability etc) while evaluating design.|
|o Working Knowledge of Agile-Scrum Methodology.|
|o Performing Serverless Software development using Amazon Lambda written in GoLang / NodeJS via REST or AWS SDK|
|o Experience in Cloud Watch monitoring|
|o Understanding and experience in developing solutions using application layer protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP HTTP/S, and Web Sockets.|
|o Ability to write automated unit test cases using mocking frameworks|
|o Proficient in RDS concepts including schema design, querying, performance tuning and debugging (preferably in PostgreSQL)|
|o Experience in Micro-services architecture|
|o Very good experience with Source Control Management Tool - Github|
|o Experience in executing CI/CD processes in AWS environments is desirable|
|o Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and networking concepts|
|o Experience in data analytics, predictive analytics and AI/ML would be preferred .|
|o Should have excellent problem solving skills with good logical and analytical skills|
|o Knowledge in developing scripts using Python will be an added advantage|
|· Understanding of the following areas:|
|o Design data storage, movement, orchestration solutions on AWS.|
|o Good experience on Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation.|
|o Strong on Cloud patterns involving data management, availability, Messaging, Monitoring, Resiliency, Performance and Security.|
|o Delivery infrastructure buildout (e.g. CI, deployment orchestration, observability, and A/B test infrastructure)|
|o Good to have experience designing and implementing complex solutions in cloud apps, such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.|
|o Modern security practices|
|o Modern platform API design|
|o Modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)|
|o Microsoft Azure Cloud|
|· Organizational skills and consulting abilities:|
|o Support organizational changes in regards to capability development, restructuring toward product-centric team models, and transitioning to modern agile SDLC practices|
|o Build strong stakeholder relationships and foster interaction at different levels|
|o Manage priorities and make decisions in high stakes scenarios|
|· You should be able to:|
|o Guide teams in addressing the technical and delivery challenges|
|o Provide hands-on guidance to teams with an emphasis on strong layering and isolation practices and effective test strategies|
|o Support the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies|
|o Able to influence and coach those around you to orchestrate team success.|
|o Should contribute to the definition and validation of Platform architectures|
|o Converts Solution Requirements into logical systems & subsystems|
|o Innovates and creates new ideas and have ability to develop quick proof of concepts and validate with customer.|
|o Understands Macro Trends, Industry/Domain specific trends and business opportunity|
|o Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.|
|o Hands-on person with ability to create quick prototypes and validate with customer|
Excellent understanding of SDLC patching, releases and software development at scale.
Excellent knowledge of Git.
Excellent knowledge of Docker.
Good understanding of enterprise standards ond enterprise building principles,
In-depth knowledge in Windows OS
Knowledge of Linux os
Theoretical and practical skills in Web-environments based on .Net technologies, e.g. Ils,
Kestrel, .Net Core, C#.
Strong scripting skills in one or any combination of CMD Shell,Bash, PowerShell. Python.
Good understanding of the mechanisms of Web-environment architectures approaches.
Strong knowledge of cloud providers offering, Azure or AWS.
Good knowledge of a configuration management tools, Ansible, Chef, Salt stack, Puppet.
(Good to have)
Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure orchestration tools like kubemetes or cloud based orchestration.
Good knowledge in one or any combination of cloud infrastructure provisioning tools like
ARM Templates, Terraform, Pulumi.
In-depth knowledge in one or any combination of software delivery orchestration tools like Azure Pipelines, Jenkins Pipelines, Octopus Deploy, etc.
Strong practical knowledge of CI Tools, ie, Azure Devops, Jenkins Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches
Good knowledge on integration of Code Quality tools like SonarQube, Application or Container Security tool like Vera Code, Checksum, Chekov, Trivy.
In-depth knowledge on Azure DevOps Build infrastructure setup, Azure DevOps
Administration and Access management
○ Develop best practices for team and also responsible for the architecture
○ solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
○ Participate in production outage and handle complex issues and works towards Resolution
○ Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering Productivity
Required Experience and Expertise
○ Having a good knowledge of Terraform + someone who has worked on large TF code bases.
○ Deep understanding of Terraform with best practices & writing TF modules.
○ Hands-on experience of GCP and AWS and knowledge on AWS Services like VPC and VPC related services like (route tables, vpc endpoints, privatelinks) EKS, S3, IAM. Cost aware mindset towards Cloud services.
○ Deep understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
NOTICE PERIOD - Max - 30 days
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will also help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production systems.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on the AWS
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way
by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based
- Have on-call responsibilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered
within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Prior experience as a software developer in a couple of high-level programming
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, NAT
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale (~
1 Lakh users a day)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the
ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
- This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in AWS
- Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation • Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. • • Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality. Highly organised and efficient. Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 5 - 6 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing
- (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as AWS and lean development methodologies.