As DevOps Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development,
Continuous Delivery with a strong understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach, you will
be reporting into the Technical Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ideate and create CI and CD process and documentation for same.
• Ideate and create and Code Maintenance using Visual SVN/Jenkins.
• Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile,
SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application
servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like
Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included
automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing,
implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong
commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work
efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and
providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any
other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build
and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control
repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various
metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product
About Intellve Solutions Ltd
Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top global investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Core Infrastructure Team
The team is responsible for taking a platform approach to core infrastructure engineering problems ranging from databases, log management, data platform, CI/CD infrastructure, monitoring, and reliability.
What you will do (or learn):
- Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
- Build state of the art CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
- Work on infrastructure and data security.
- State of the art log management system and tooling around them.
- Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
- 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
- Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
- Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
- Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, golang etc.)
- Good understanding of linux systems
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
We are hiring for a DevOps Engineer with experience in building and managing scalable linux environments hosted on AWS. With a knack for automating the simplest of tasks and ability to simplify the most complex of problems. An individual with great attention to details, who is genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but excited to work in a fun and friendly environment.
Our groundbreaking product requires an exceptional environment setup.
We are seeking a skilled and talented engineer to work on our cloud environment, alerting/monitoring setup, developer services and along with our in-house developed solutions to solve complex problems and bring desirable efficiency and results.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage AWS services, covering (but not limited to) the following:
- EC2, EBS, S3, Lambda and network configurations
- IAM policies
- Security perimeter on EC2, S3 and VPC
- Using tools like Puppet, Ansible & Terraform for application deployment and management.
- Maintaining and Improving existing monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager and CloudwatchMaintaining and Improving our existing log aggregation and alerting mechanism using ELK stack
- Work with application teams to help them achieve success - specifically in areas of CI/CD, containerization and Kubernetes deployments
- Support and improve the uptime for the Developer Services, such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Identify, tackle, and mitigate system failures and vulnerabilities carrying security risk
- Developing solutions, decreasing manual day to day involvement of regular items
What You Need to Succeed at BlueOptima:
- Bachelor's degree with overall 3 to 5 years of experience
- 2+ years of programming or scripting experience related to automation utilizing Python/Bash.
- 3+ years of experience in Linux Administration
- Ability to support planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud and recommend improvements
- Excellent hands-on experience in Ansible
- Experience with scripting technologies, such as Python, Shell scripting, Groovy Scripting
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts and processes and experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience in troubleshooting Linux distributed systems
- Experience in working with database/application backups and restoration with minimal downtime
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like Terraform
- Good experience with available containerization solutions like docker
- Experience with administration/development of Kubernetes and it's ecosystem
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team that is geographically dispersed, as well as work independently as required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent collaboration skills, a sense of ownership and is a team player
- In-hand experience in administration/improvement of Atlassian Services (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Experience with clustered and highly-available environments
- Experience with postgres configuration management
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days of holidays - this includes public and religious holidays
- Contributions to your Provident Fund which can be matched by the company above the statutory minimum as agreed
- Private Medical Insurance provided by the company (Extended to employee + Spouse + 2 Children + 2 Parents)
- Gratuity payments
- Claim Mobile/Internet expenses and Professional Development costs
- Leave Travel Allowance
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
- Flexible Work from Long Distance - 4 weeks a year
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities
- Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and India)
- High quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
We are looking for very hands-on DevOps engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The person will be part of a team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large scale cloud infrastructure and providing 24x7 services to our North American / European customers. This also includes ensuring ~100% uptime for almost 50+ internal sites. The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
This person MUST have:
B.E Computer Science or equivalent
2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
Min 3 years of experience as DevOps automation engineer buildingg, running, and maintaining production sites.
Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy.
Location: Remotely, anywhere in India.
The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
As a SaaS DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for providing automated tooling and process enhancements for SaaS deployment, application and infrastructure upgrades and production monitoring.
Development of automation scripts and pipelines for deployment and monitoring of new production environments.
Development of automation scripts for upgrades, hot fixes deployments and maintenances.
Work closely with Scrum teams and product groups to support the quality and growth of the SaaS services.
Collaborate closely with SaaS Operations team to handle day to day production activities - handling alerts and incidents.
Assist SaaS Operations team to handle customers focus projects: migrations, features enablement.
Write Knowledge articles to document known issues and best practices.
Conduct regression tests to validate solution or workarounds.
Work in a globally distributed team.
What achievements should you have so far?
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience with containerization, deployment, and operations.
Strong knowledge about CI/CD process (Git, Jenkins, Pipelines).
Good experience with Linux systems and Shell scripting.
Basic cloud experience, preferably oriented on MS Azure.
Basic knowledge about containerized solutions (Helm, Kubernetes, Docker).
Good Networking skills and experience.
Having Terraform or CloudFormation knowledge will be considered a plus.
Ability to analyze a task from a system perspective.
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Must be organized, thorough, autonomous, committed, flexible, customer-focused and productive.
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
at CMML5 IT MNC from USA
We are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer in Cloud domain with hands on experience in Azure / GCP.
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers/Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux, IBM AIX)
- Experience in installation, configuration and managing apache webserver, Tomcat/Jboss
- Good understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump and log analysis
-Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools:
- Deployment (Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Nebula/Nolio)
- SCM (TFS, GIT, ClearCase)
- Build tools (Ant,Maven, Make, Gradle)
- Artifact repositories (Nexes, JFrog ArtiFactory)
- CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- Experienced in scripting languages: Python, Ant, Bash and Shell
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
About WinZO Games
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel& ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co-Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users.
WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages. WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+ members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari.
WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at WinZO, you will be responsible for managing the infrastructure that runs various applications running at a very high scale. Working closely with the development team to spin up and deploy new infrastructure. You’ll also be responsible for security and monitoring aspects of it while also ensuring that newer technologies are introduced into the system.
What you will do:
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes
- Troubleshooting and debugging production outages and help the team in doing RCAs
- Provide infrastructural support to developers and help automate routine tasks
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements
- Initiate cross-team collaboration with product development teams to design high-qualityproduct
- Involve in routine audits, upgrading of systems, capacity planning and benchmarking
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day.
- 5-8 years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Automation of tasks using languages such as bash, python, etc.
- Experience in networking
- High ownership and accountability
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Hands on open source tools and technologies
- Degree in Engineering or relevant field
What we offer you:
- A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
- A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
- Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
- Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
- Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career
Past required Software/Tools/System Exposure:
- AWS, Terraform, VPC, ECS, Docker, Jenkins, CDN, Elastic Beanstalk, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Nginx
- Monitoring using CloudWatch, New Relic
- Familiarity with IaaC tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas are where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic.And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users.We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
What will you do?
- Setup, manage Applications with automation, DevOps, and CI/CD tools.
- Deploy, Maintain and Monitor Infrastructure and Services.
- Automate code and Infra Deployments.
- Tune, optimize and keep systems up to date.
- Design and implement deployment strategies.
- Setup infrastructure in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM cloud, Digital Ocean etc as per requirement.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Ensure limited system failure and increase up-time and availability of the various company apps.
- Understand the current application infrastructure and strive for making it better.
- Automate infrastructure and develop tools and processes to improve the customer experience and reduce support time.
- Work closely with a team of developers and solution strategists to develop, deploy and troubleshoot the deployment and infrastructure issues.
- Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments.
- Set up a monitoring stack.
- Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the AWS stack. Increasingly automate and improve the testing plans and development workflows and tools.
- Work closely with the engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environments that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
- Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
- First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- In addition to providing customer support, will be responsible for helping build tools and processes necessary for excellent customer outcomes.
- Experience with the core AWS services, plus the specifics mentioned in this job description.
- Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, Kotlin or Java.
- Proficient with Git and Git workflows and hosted enterprise Git solutions like GitHub.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Experience with. AWS EKS Kubernetes infrastructure setup.
- Experience creating Cloud Formation Template to create Auto Scaling Groups, Route 53, DNS, back-end database, Elastic load balancer, VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, S3, IAM roles, RDS DB instances, and to provide those instances and configure those resources to work together reducing the manual effort.
- Experience in deploying and monitoring microservices on Kubernetes, AWS ECS, and AWS EKS
- Security aware and ensures that all systems are security standards-compliant.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Minimum 3-5 years of cloud development experience, preferably AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins preferred.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline