We are an early stage start-up, building new fintech products for small businesses. Founders are IIT-IIM alumni, with prior experience across management consulting, venture capital and fintech startups. We are driven by the vision to empower small business owners with technology and dramatically improve their access to financial services. To start with, we are building a simple, yet powerful solution to address a deep pain point for these owners: cash flow management. Over time, we will also add digital banking and 1-click financing to our suite of offerings.
We have developed an MVP which is being tested in the market. We have closed our seed funding from marquee global investors and are now actively building a world class tech team. We are a young, passionate team with a strong grip on this space and are looking to on-board enthusiastic, entrepreneurial individuals to partner with us in this exciting journey. We offer a high degree of autonomy, a collaborative fast-paced work environment and most importantly, a chance to create unparalleled impact using technology.
Reach out if you want to get in on the ground floor of something which can turbocharge SME banking in India!
Technology stack at Velocity comprises a wide variety of cutting edge technologies like, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Reactive Programming,, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redux (Saga) Redis, Lambda etc.
Responsible for building data and analytical engineering pipelines with standard ELT patterns, implementing data compaction pipelines, data modelling and overseeing overall data quality
Work with the Office of the CTO as an active member of our architecture guild
Writing pipelines to consume the data from multiple sources
Writing a data transformation layer using DBT to transform millions of data into data warehouses.
Implement Data warehouse entities with common re-usable data model designs with automation and data quality capabilities
Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory)
What To Bring
3+ years of software development experience, a startup experience is a plus.
Past experience of working with Airflow and DBT is preferred
2+ years of experience working in any backend programming language.
Strong first-hand experience with data pipelines and relational databases such as Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server or MySQL
Experience with DevOps tools (GitHub, Travis CI, and JIRA) and methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development)
Experienced with the formulation of ideas; building proof-of-concept (POC) and converting them to production-ready projects
Experience building and deploying applications on on-premise and AWS or Google Cloud cloud-based infrastructure
Basic understanding of Kubernetes & docker is a must.
Experience in data processing (ETL, ELT) and/or cloud-based platforms
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
● Good communication and collaboration skills with 4-7 years of experience.
● Ability to code and script with strong grasp of CS fundamentals, excellent problem solving abilities.
● Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment, Data management skills
● Good understanding of RDBMS
● Experience in building Data pipelines and processing large datasets .
● Knowledge of building Web Scraping and data mining is a plus.
● Working knowledge of open source tools such as mysql, Solr, ElasticSearch, Cassandra ( data stores )
would be a plus.
● Expert in Python programming
Role and responsibilities
● Inclined towards working in a start-up environment.
● Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment, Data management skills
● Design and Build robust and scalable data engineering solutions for structured and unstructured data for
delivering business insights, reporting and analytics.
● Expertise in troubleshooting, debugging, data completeness and quality issues and scaling overall
● Build robust API ’s that powers our delivery points (Dashboards, Visualizations and other integrations).
Technical Knowledge (Must Have)
- Strong experience in SQL / HiveQL/ AWS Athena,
- Strong expertise in the development of data pipelines (snaplogic is preferred).
- Design, Development, Deployment and administration of data processing applications.
- Good Exposure towards AWS and Azure Cloud computing environments.
- Knowledge around BigData, AWS Cloud Architecture, Best practices, Securities, Governance, Metadata Management, Data Quality etc.
- Data extraction through various firm sources (RDBMS, Unstructured Data Sources) and load to datalake with all best practices.
- Knowledge in Python
- Good knowledge in NoSQL technologies (Neo4J/ MongoDB)
- Experience/knowledge in SnapLogic (ETL Technologies)
- Working knowledge on Unix (AIX, Linux), shell scripting
- Experience/knowledge in Data Modeling. Database Development
- Experience/knowledge creation of reports and dashboards in Tableau/ PowerBI
The Data Engineer would be responsible for selecting and integrating Big Data tools and frameworks required. Would implement Data Ingestion & ETL/ELT processes
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on Big Data tools/technologies like Spark, Databricks, Map Reduce, Hive, HDFS.
- Expertise and excellent understanding of big data toolset such as Sqoop, Spark-streaming, Kafka, NiFi
- Proficiency in any of the programming language: Python/ Scala/ Java with 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in Cloud infrastructures like MS Azure, Data lake etc
- Good working knowledge in NoSQL DB (Mongo, HBase, Casandra)
- Required to work individually or as part of a team on data science projects and work closely with lines of business to understand business problems and translate them into identifiable machine learning problems which can be delivered as technical solutions.
- Build quick prototypes to check feasibility and value to the business.
- Design, training, and deploying neural networks for computer vision and machine learning-related problems.
- Perform various complex activities related to statistical/machine learning.
- Coordinate with business teams to provide analytical support for developing, evaluating, implementing, monitoring, and executing models.
- Collaborate with technology teams to deploy the models to production.
- 2+ years of experience in solving complex business problems using machine learning.
- Understanding and modeling experience in supervised, unsupervised, and deep learning models; hands-on knowledge of data wrangling, data cleaning/ preparation, dimensionality reduction is required.
- Experience in Computer Vision/Image Processing/Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or Artificial Intelligence.
- Understanding of Deep Learning Architectures like InceptionNet, VGGNet, FaceNet, YOLO, SSD, RCNN, MASK Rcnn, ResNet.
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- Knowledge of vector algebra, statistical and probabilistic modeling is desirable.
- Proficiency in programming skills involving Python, C/C++, and Python Data Science Stack (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, IPython).
- Experience working with Amazon SageMaker or Azure ML Studio for deployments is a plus.
- Experience in data visualization software such as Tableau, ELK, etc is a plus.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- B.E/ B.Tech./ M. E/ M. Tech in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or related Engineering field.
- Minimum 60% in Graduation or Post-Graduation
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are Still Hiring!!!
This email is regarding open positions for Data Engineer Professionals with our organisation CRMNext.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please share your updated resume with response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
Driven by a Passion for Excellence
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level- 2 to 5 yrs
Technical expertise required:
1)Analytics experience in the BFSI domain is must
2) Hands on technical experience in python, big data and AI
3) Understanding of datamodels and analytical concepts
4) Client engagement :
Should have run in past client engagements for Big data/ AI projects starting from requirement gathering, to planning development sprints, and delivery
Should have experience in deploying big data and AI projects
First hand experience on data governance, data quality, customer data models, industry data models
Aware of SDLC.
We are looking for a ML Architect to help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. They must have strong experience using variety of data mining and data analysis methods, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithm’s and creating/running simulations. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. Automating to identify the textual data with their properties and structure form various type of document.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Secure and manage when needed GPU cluster resources for events
- Write comprehensive internal feedback reports and find opportunities for improvements
- Manage GPU instances/machines to increase the performance and efficiency of the ML/DL model.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Hands-on experience in Python Programming
- Working experience with Computer Vision models - Object Detection Model, Image Classification
- Good experience in feature extraction, feature selection techniques and transfer learning
- Working Experience in building deep learning NLP Models for text classification, image analytics-CNN,RNN,LSTM.
- Working Experience in any of the AWS/GCP cloud platforms, exposure in fetching data from various sources.
- Good experience in exploratory data analysis, data visualisation, and other data preprocessing techniques.
- Knowledge in any one of the DL frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Caffe
- Good knowledge in statistics,distribution of data and in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Exposure to OpenCV Familiarity with GPUs + CUDA
- Experience with NVIDIA software for cluster management and provisioning such as nvsm, dcgm and DeepOps.
- We are looking for a candidate with 14+ years of experience, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, AWS-Sagemaker(Added advantage)
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages in any: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Indium Software is a niche technology solutions company with deep expertise in Digital , QA and Gaming. Indium helps customers in their Digital Transformation journey through a gamut of solutions that enhance business value.
With over 1000+ associates globally, Indium operates through offices in the US, UK and India
Visit www.indiumsoftware.com to know more.
Job Title: Analytics Data Engineer
What will you do:
The Data Engineer must be an expert in SQL development further providing support to the Data and Analytics in database design, data flow and analysis activities. The position of the Data Engineer also plays a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. The Data Engineer defines and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
Extensive Experience with SQL and strong ability to process and analyse complex data
The candidate should also have an ability to design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse The candidate will also demonstrate expertise in data modelling and query performance tuning on SQL Server
Proficiency with analytics experience, especially funnel analysis, and have worked on analytical tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Thoughtspot, Google Analytics, and similar tools.
Should work on tools and frameworks required for building efficient and scalable data pipelines
Excellent at communicating and articulating ideas and an ability to influence others as well as drive towards a better solution continuously.
Experience working in python, Hive queries, spark, pysaprk, sparkSQL, presto
- Relate Metrics to product
- Programmatic Thinking
- Edge cases
- Good Communication
- Product functionality understanding
Perks & Benefits:
A dynamic, creative & intelligent team they will make you love being at work.
Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact you will be joining at an exciting time of growth!
Flexible work hours and Attractive pay package and perks
An inclusive work environment that lets you work in the way that works best for you!