Role: Data Engineer
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Experience : 2-5 yrs
PayU is the payments and fintech business of Prosus, a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating and investing globally in markets with long-term growth potential, Prosus builds leading consumer internet companies that empower people and enrich communities.
The leading online payment service provider in 36 countries, PayU is dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers. Focused on empowering people through financial services and creating a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper, PayU is one of the biggest investors in the fintech space globally, with investments totalling $700 million- to date. PayU also specializes in credit products and services for emerging markets across the globe. We are dedicated to removing risks to merchants, allowing consumers to use credit in ways that suit them and enabling a greater number of global citizens to access credit services.
Our local operations in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia enable us to combine the expertise of high growth companies with our own unique local knowledge and technology to ensure that our customers have access to the best financial services.
India is the biggest market for PayU globally and the company has already invested $400 million in this region in last 4 years. PayU in its next phase of growth is developing a full regional fintech ecosystem providing multiple digital financial services in one integrated experience. We are going to do this through 3 mechanisms: build, co-build/partner; select strategic investments.
PayU supports over 350,000+ merchants and millions of consumers making payments online with over 250 payment methods and 1,800+ payment specialists. The markets in which PayU operates represent a potential consumer base of nearly 2.3 billion people and a huge growth potential for merchants.
- Design infrastructure for data, especially for but not limited to consumption in machine learning applications
- Define database architecture needed to combine and link data, and ensure integrity across different sources
- Ensure performance of data systems for machine learning to customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems
- Work with large, fast, complex data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced data handling techniques if needed
- Build data pipelines, includes implementing, testing, and maintaining infrastructural components related to the data engineering stack.
- Work closely with Data Engineers, ML Engineers and SREs to gather data engineering requirements to prototype, develop, validate and deploy data science and machine learning solutions
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python, Pandas, Data wrangling, ETL processes, statistics, data visualisation, Data Modelling and Informatica.
- Strong experience with scalable compute solutions such as in Kafka, Snowflake
- Strong experience with workflow management libraries and tools such as Airflow, AWS Step Functions etc.
- Strong experience with data engineering practices (i.e. data ingestion pipelines and ETL)
- A good understanding of machine learning methods, algorithms, pipelines, testing practices and frameworks
- Preferred) MEng/MSc/PhD degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or equivalent (preference: DS/ AI)
- Experience with designing and implementing tools that support sharing of data, code, practices across organizations at scale
Data Scientist (Risk)/Sr. Data Scientist (Risk)
As a part of the Data science/Analytics team at Rupifi, you will play a significant role in helping define the business/product vision and deliver it from the ground up by working with passionate high-performing individuals in a very fast-paced working environment.
You will work closely with Data Scientists & Analysts, Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Ops Managers and Business Leaders, and help the team make informed data driven decisions and deliver high business impact.
Preferred Skills & Responsibilities:
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment.
- Past experience of working with business users to understand and define inputs for risk models.
- Ability to design and implement best in class Risk Models in Banking & Fintech domain.
- Ability to quickly understand changing market trends and incorporate them into model inputs.
- Expertise in statistical analysis and modeling.
- Ability to translate complex model outputs into understandable insights for business users.
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data.
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one.
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
- Hands-on experience in Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience in any visualization tool preferably Tableau
- Hands-on experience in Machine & Deep Learning area
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Experience in modeling techniques in the fintech/banking domain
- Experience of working on Big data and distributed computing.
- A BTech/BE/MSc degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, ML, Operations Research, or similar quantitative field.
- 3 to 10 years of modeling experience in the fintech/banking domain in fields like collections, underwriting, customer management, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts.
Responsibilities: - Write and maintain production level code in Python for deploying machine learning models - Create and maintain deployment pipelines through CI/CD tools (preferribly GitLab CI) - Implement alerts and monitoring for prediction accuracy and data drift detection - Implement automated pipelines for training and replacing models - Work closely with with the data science team to deploy new models to production Required Qualifications: - Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, IT or a related discipline. - 2+ years of experience in software engineering or data engineering. - Programming experience in Python - Experience in data profiling, ETL development, testing and implementation - Experience in deploying machine learning models
Good to have: - Experience in AWS resources for ML and data engineering (SageMaker, Glue, Athena, Redshift, S3) - Experience in deploying TensorFlow models - Experience in deploying and managing ML Flow
What you will do:
- Understand the process of CaaStle business teams, KPIs, and pain points
- Build scalable data products, self-service tools, data cubes to analyze and present data associated with acquisition, retention, product performance, operations, client services, etc.
- Closely partner with data engineering, product, and business teams and participate in requirements capture, research design, data collection, dashboard generation, and translation of results into actionable insights that can add value for business stakeholders
- Leverage advanced analytics to drive key success metrics for business and revenue generation
- Operationalize, implement, and automate changes to drive data-driven decisions
- Attend and play an active role in answering questions from the executive and/or business teams through data mining and analysis
We would love for you to have:
- Education: Advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Analytics or related field is required
- Experience: 2-4 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in data visualization/reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
- Experience in A/B testing and measure performance of experiments
- Strong proficiency with SQL-based languages. Experience with large scale data analytics technologies (i.e., Hadoop and Spark)
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset with the ability to translate complex concepts and analysis into clear and concise takeaways to drive insights and strategies
- Excellent communication, social, and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Programming experience in Python, R, or other languages
- Knowledge of Data mining, statistical modeling approaches, and techniques
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
Requirements for the Job
- Bachelor’s/Master's/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent field andmust have a minimum of 2 years of overall experience in tier one colleges
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a Data Scientist in deploying ML at scale in production
- Experience in machine learning techniques (e.g. NLP, Computer Vision, BERT, LSTM etc..) andframeworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, etc.)
- Working knowledge in deployment of Python systems (using Flask, Tensorflow Serving)
- Previous experience in following areas will be preferred: Natural Language Processing(NLP) - Using LSTM and BERT; chatbots or dialogue systems, machine translation, comprehension of text, text summarization.
- Computer Vision - Deep Neural Networks/CNNs for object detection and image classification, transfer learning pipeline and object detection/instance segmentation (Mask R-CNN, Yolo, SSD).
We are looking for ETL Developer for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent role
Work Location : Coimbatore
Experience : 4+ Years
- Talend (or)Strong experience in any of the ETL Tools like (Informatica/Datastage/Talend)
- DB preference (Teradata /Oracle /Sql server )
- Supporting Tools (JIRA/SVN)
We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
Based across US, UK, and India, our team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs and NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences and been granted over 20 patents. Our board members include some of the most well-known entrepreneurs across the globe, and our early clients include some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies.
As an individual contributor role, Business Analyst (BA) will work closely with Data Science Manager in India. BAs will be primarily responsible for analyzing improvement opportunities with business process, people productivity, application usage experience and other advanced analytics projects using Soroco scout platform collected data, for clients from diverse industry.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding project objectives and frame analytics approach to provide the solution.
- Take ownership in extracting, cleansing, structuring & analyzing data
- Analyze data using statistical or rule-based techniques to identify actionable insights.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation/build visualization solutions for presenting the analysis & actionable insights to client.
- Brainstorm and perform root cause analysis to provide suggestions to improve scout platform.
- Work closely with product managers to build analytical features in the product.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced setting
- Communicate effectively with client engagement, product, and engineering teams
An ideal BA should be passionate and entrepreneurial in nature, with a flexible attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
- 2-4 years of analytics work experience with a University degree in Engineering, preferably from Tier-1 or Tier-2 colleges.
- Possess the skill to creatively solve analytical problems and propose solutions.
- Ability to perform data manipulation and data modeling with complex data using SQL/Python
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R/Python)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint.
- Impeccable attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a team player and able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong capabilities and experience with programming in Python (Numpy & Pandas)
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, and sequencing, among others)
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik.
How You Will Grow:
Soroco believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Joining a young company will allow you to explore what is possible and have a high impact