Department: - Engineering
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Senior Data Analyst to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered exceptionally high quality robust products dealing with large data. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
● Design and implement a high volume data analytics pipeline in Looker for Bidgely flagship product.
● Implement data pipeline in Bidgely Data Lake
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● 3-5 years of strong experience in data analytics and in developing data pipelines.
● Very good expertise in Looker
● Strong in data modeling, developing SQL queries and optimizing queries.
● Good knowledge of data warehouse (Amazon Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Hive).
● Good understanding of Big data applications (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Airflow, S3, Cloudera)
● Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes.
We at Datametica Solutions Private Limited are looking for an SQL Lead / Architect who has a passion for the cloud with knowledge of different on-premises and cloud Data implementation in the field of Big Data and Analytics including and not limiting to Teradata, Netezza, Exadata, Oracle, Cloudera, Hortonworks and alike.
Ideal candidates should have technical experience in migrations and the ability to help customers get value from Datametica's tools and accelerators.
Job Description :
Experience: 6+ Years
Work Location: Pune / Hyderabad
Technical Skills :
- Good programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, and SQL Server Developer
- Knowledge of database performance tuning techniques
- Rich experience in a database development
- Experience in Designing and Implementation Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System
- Experience in developing complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL
Required Candidate Profile :
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to drive teams
- Analyzes data requirements and data dictionary for moderate to complex projects • Leads data model related analysis discussions while collaborating with Application Development teams, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts during joint requirements analysis sessions
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis on highly available and scalable global solutions
- Stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
A global leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live, and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth, and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!
Hypersonix.ai is seeking a Data Evangelist who can work closely with customers to understand the data sources, acquire data and drive product success by delivering insights based on customer needs.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead and deliver complete application lifecycle design, development, deployment, and support for actionable BI and Advanced Analytics solutions
- Design and develop data models and ETL process for structured and unstructured data that is distributed across multiple Cloud platforms
- Develop and deliver solutions with data streaming capabilities for a large volume of data
- Design, code and maintain parts of the product and drive customer adoption
- Build data acquisition strategy to onboard customer data with speed and accuracy
- Working both independently and with team members to develop, refine, implement, and scale ETL processes
- On-going support and maintenance of live-clients for their data and analytics needs
- Defining the data automation architecture to drive self-service data load capabilities
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related disciplines
- 10+ years of experience guiding the development and implementation of Data architecture in structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data environments.
- Highly proficient in Big Data, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data wrangling, data integration, data testing and application performance tuning
- Experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks, Flink, Storm, Druid and Hadoop
- Strong with hands-on programming and scripting for Big Data ecosystem (Python, Scala, Spark, etc)
- Experience building batch and streaming ETL data pipelines using workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi, NiFi, Talend, etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with cloud data warehouses like Redshift and Snowflake
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience of working closely with customers
- Data savvy who loves to understand large data trends and obsessed with data analysis
- Desire to learn about, explore, and invent new tools for solving real-world problems using data
Desired Qualifications :
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing concepts, multi-dimensional data models
- Full command of Analytics concepts including Dimension, KPI, Reports & Dashboards
- Prior experience in managing client implementation of Analytics projects
- Knowledge and prior experience of using machine learning tools
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Customer Innovation team, who will be responsible for acquiring, transforming, and integrating customer data onto our Data Activation Platform from customers’ clinical, claims, and other data sources. You will work closely with customers to build data and analytics solutions to support their business needs, and be the engine that powers the partnership that we build with them by delivering high-ﬁdelity data assets.
In this role, you will work closely with our Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to build the solution architecture that will support customer objectives. You'll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest healthcare data sets in the world, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is someone that
- Has healthcare experience and is passionate about helping heal people,
- Loves working with data,
- Has an obsessive focus on data quality,
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions based on available data and reasonable assumptions,
- Has strong data interrogation and analysis skills,
- Defaults to written communication and delivers clean documentation, and,
- Enjoys working with customers and problem solving for them.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Deﬁne the end-to-end solution architecture for projects by mapping customers’ business and technical requirements against the suite of Innovaccer products and Solutions.
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves using SQL, BI tools, or APIs to solve questions they have at speed.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role, a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative ﬁeld.
- 4+ years of experience working with relational databases like Snowﬂake, Redshift, or Postgres.
- Intermediate to advanced level SQL programming skills.
- Data Analytics and Visualization (using tools like PowerBI)
- The ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client - to document and explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or visual design concept.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.
- Improve robustness of Leena AI current NLP stack
- Increase zero shot learning capability of Leena AI current NLP stack
- Opportunity to add/build new NLP architectures based on requirements
- Manage End to End lifecycle of the data in the system till it achieves more than 90% accuracy
- Manage a NLP team
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimisation, probability, statistics
- Experience in the data science methodology from exploratory data analysis, feature engineering, model selection, deployment of the model at scale and model evaluation
- Experience in deploying NLP architectures in production
- Understanding of latest NLP architectures like transformers is good to have
- Experience in adversarial attacks/robustness of DNN is good to have
- Experience with Python Web Framework (Django), Analytics and Machine Learning frameworks like Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch.
Title: Data Engineer (Azure) (Location: Gurgaon/Hyderabad)
Salary: Competitive as per Industry Standard
We are expanding our Data Engineering Team and hiring passionate professionals with extensive
knowledge and experience in building and managing large enterprise data and analytics platforms. We
are looking for creative individuals with strong programming skills, who can understand complex
business and architectural problems and develop solutions. The individual will work closely with the rest
of our data engineering and data science team in implementing and managing Scalable Smart Data
Lakes, Data Ingestion Platforms, Machine Learning and NLP based Analytics Platforms, Hyper-Scale
Processing Clusters, Data Mining and Search Engines.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of industry experience in creating and managing end-to-end Data Solutions, Optimal
Data Processing Pipelines and Architecture dealing with large volume, big data sets of varied
- Proficiency in Python, Linux and shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of working with PySpark dataframes, Pandas dataframes for writing efficient pre-processing and other data manipulation tasks.
● Strong experience in developing the infrastructure required for data ingestion, optimal
extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks (or Jupyter notebooks/ Google Colab) (or other similiar tools).
- Working knowledge of github or other version control tools.
- Experience with creating Restful web services and API platforms.
- Work with data science and infrastructure team members to implement practical machine
learning solutions and pipelines in production.
- Experience with cloud providers like Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases. MySQL/ Azure Cosmosdb / Hbase/MongoDB/ Elasticsearch etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming, Kafka etc and working experience with event driven architectures.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Good to have (to filter or prioritize candidates)
- Experience with testing libraries such as pytest for writing unit-tests for the developed code.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and libraries would be good to have,
implementation experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of Datalake, Dockers and Kubernetes would be good to have.
- Knowledge of Azure functions , Elastic search etc will be good to have.
- Having experience with model versioning (mlflow) and data versioning will be beneficial
- Having experience with microservices libraries or with python libraries such as flask for hosting ml services and models would be great.
Develop complex queries, pipelines and software programs to solve analytics and data mining problems
Interact with other data scientists, product managers, and engineers to understand business problems, technical requirements to deliver predictive and smart data solutions
Prototype new applications or data systems
Lead data investigations to troubleshoot data issues that arise along the data pipelines
Collaborate with different product owners to incorporate data science solutions
Maintain and improve data science platform
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
Strong fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, database
5+ years of software industry experience with 2+ years in analytics, data mining, and/or data warehouse
Fluency with Python
Experience developing web services using REST approaches.
Proficiency with SQL/Unix/Shell
Experience in DevOps (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes)
Self-driven, challenge-loving, detail oriented, teamwork spirit, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and manage expectations
Industry experience with big data processing technologies such as Spark and Kafka
Experience with machine learning algorithms and/or R a plus
Experience in Java/Scala a plus
Experience with any MPP analytics engines like Vertica
Experience with data integration tools like Pentaho/SAP Analytics Cloud
The candidate must have Expertise in ADF(Azure data factory), well versed with python.
Performance optimization of scripts (code) and Productionizing of code (SQL, Pandas, Python or PySpark, etc.)
Bachelors in - in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
Fluency in Python (Pandas), PySpark, SQL, or similar
Azure data factory experience (min 12 months)
Able to write efficient code using traditional, OO concepts, modular programming following the SDLC process.
Experience in production optimization and end-to-end performance tracing (technical root cause analysis)
Ability to work independently with demonstrated experience in project or program management
Azure experience ability to translate data scientist code in Python and make it efficient (production) for cloud deployment
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain.
At this position you act as an interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Demand forecasting
- Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and optimization
Qualification and Experience
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain – preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in delivery of projects using statistical modelling
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques – Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble machine learning algorithms etc. will be considered as an added advantage.
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines.
- Experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS will be an added advantage.