Directives, Controllers, Services
● 1+ years Experience with ASP.NET, AngularJS
● Strong knowledge of ASP.NET/C#/MVC
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Hand on AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
● Good knowledge of Databases (MySQL/SQL Server)
About PODIUM SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code
-Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
-Design and deployment of our database
-Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
-Design and construction of our REST API
-Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
-Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- At least three years’ experience with:
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary—( e.g., React, Vue or Angular)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries ( e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack )
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking for a FullStack Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps . Your primary focus will be the development of webpages and their development & integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Laravel/Vue.js code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of Laravel and Vue.js are mandatory.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
Experience : 2 - 12 Years
Notice Period- Immediate Joiners OR Can join within 30 Days.
Skills Required -
C#, ASP. NET, .NET Core, WPF/WCF
Experience in Angular would be advantage.
Web API and REST, WCF, LINQ, and MVC
Programming techniques: Concurrency, multi-threading, asynchronous programming, internationalization, multi-tenancy, optimization
• Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring
core, JPA] or Node.Js
• Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro
Services using Java or Node Js
• Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
• Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing &
code coverage tools is desired
• Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
• Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these
concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
• Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
• Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
• Good knowledge in product development domains
• Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
contributing to team meetings;
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
• Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM
Level 3 development process.
• Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular development.
Technical Skills Good to Have:
• Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
• Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and desktop.
• Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other
• Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
• Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
• Usage of CI/CD pipeline
- 6-13 years’ experience designing for high performing digital products across various domains
- Degree in design-related field or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of design patterns, industry trends, and great approaches to solve problems
- Expertise in core UX disciplines including information architecture, interaction design, application of design systems, and UI design.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Experience and understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Experience with iOS and Android Mobile App Design
- Must have Software Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Miro
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A passion for UX and User Research
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of clients
- Strong experience of user research and usability testing
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with accessibility, localization, and internationalization.
- Experience working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications
- Familiarity with content strategy, content management, taxonomy and large scale digital publishing.
- Knowledge with QA and testing methods is a plus.
- All candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
- Experience in software / web application architecture, estimates, design and development experience
- Knowledge of formal methods and techniques in software development
- Experience / Knowledge in the following technologies/languages/libraries/frameworks:
- Primary Experience in C#, NodeJS and React JS.
- Add on experience in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, JSON, API, Angular JS, AWS / Azure.
- Experience with Version Control Software (GIT)
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on user stories.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers, and analysts to solve problems.
- End-to-End Design and Development of cloud applications utilizing Service Fabric / Web API
- Develop complete front-end stack of projects using HTML/CSS and TypeScript with Angular.
- Integrate front-end UI with back-end services.
- Debug cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Ensure responsive implementation.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors
- Builds strong commitment and promotes open dialogue.
- Defines success in terms of the entire team.
- Is action-oriented and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Uses logic and rigorous problem-solving skills to resolve difficult problems and drive effective solutions.
- Relentlessly customer-focused and dedicated to exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
- Drives innovation to bring creative ideas to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web.
- 4+ years of proven development experience using .NET/C# with a focus on Web API cloud applications
- 4 years experience with RESTful Web API and JSON
- Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications with at least one year of experience focused on Angular Development
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with Git, Redux, Typescript, and Angular Material.
- Demonstrated ability to produce technical design documentation for assigned features and user stories.
- Strong drive to learn and produce beautiful code
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Additional Technical skill set:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time