- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Should be able to resolve queries over the calls or have experience in Outbound or Inbound process.
- Good to have experience in Service/Product Support.
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process, and increasing profitability. We are building the next generation property intelligence platform on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours; now, we are building a team to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
Click on the links to know more about us & our team:
About Us: https://order.siterecon.ai/about-us
About Team: https://order.siterecon.ai/team
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who will work within a CS team to play a contributing and important role in building a culture of constant improvement in the world of agility, challenge the customer status quo, and find a way to inject speed into processes to ensure customer value realization with Siterecon, while fostering exception long-term relationship at the customer level.
The role will work together with Sales and Solution Engineering teams to engage with customers, starting pre-sales , focus on risk assessment, develop risk mitigation strategies and bring best practices to the customer to set them up for success.
- Play a contributing role in the takeover of the customer account after the deal is closed to become the touchpoint of all future support
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Customer Onboarding sessions to get the team signed up and started with ordering properties within the first week of deal closing
- Continuous training of customers for newly released products and features
- Keep a steady and increasing weekly order quantity by the customers
- Ensure that customers are not inactive for long periods of time
- Gather feedback on product, data, and service
- Conduct case studies and sessions and get quotes, referrals, and appreciations
- Provide necessary customer connections related to trials and demo to expedite the conversion
- Proactive custom requests handling to avoid post-delivery feedbacks
- Influence the mindset of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation to grow our customer’s business
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support, etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed.
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, analyse and report customer & Industry trends to facilitate business alignment to ever evolving business environment
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Knowledge of industry recognized best practices for Customer Success
Preferred Qualification & Skills:
- Candidates should have 1 year or at the least, close to a year of experience with clients in North America (US & Canada), UK, or Europe.
- Experience and/or understanding of Customer Success teams is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needs to be very comfortable and fluid with English.
- Innovative problem solver and a digital champion, who can advise the customer on new solutions based on customer roadmap and long-term strategic goals.
- Experience applying information technology solutions to complex business challenges.
- Collaborate with other teams across the Siterecon organizational system (e.g. Professional Sales,Operations team,Technical Support, Product development & engineering, etc.) to champion your clients’ needs & success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience through work experience
- Startup / scale-up experience at a similar 'stage' organisation (Preferred).
- A confident communicator with an executive presence, able to clearly explain the program to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning, Decision Making, Staffing, Process Improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Should ensure a high level of quality in process deliverables
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking, team-player with a good sense of humour
- Should be open to work in any shift timing
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- Medical insurance
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- CSM Incentives
- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
Under general supervision, in a 24/7 inbound call center environment, Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Working knowledge of networking, DSL, VDSL, VOIP, Cable internet, Router, switch, Sip configuration;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, IPTV, VOIP, basic trouble shooting and more;
- Need to know only basic trouble shooting of Domestic routers, Mac ID and windows.
- Knowledge about DNS, Basic network trouble shooting
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Senior Technical Support Representative (Internet Connectivity)
For Level 1.2 Technicians:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree, and Major is related to Computer science or Networking.
- Understanding the DSL Technology and familiar with Modem/Router connections.
- Ability to read/speak/write English fluent and no accent issue for communication.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use the basic DOS Command for network trouble shooting.
- Ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer’s issues.
- Fast learner and always willing to follow up the request from Management.
- Backgrounds of networking trouble shoot.
- Working experience of Networking/VOIP service/IPTV.
- Ability to troubleshoot with DSL Modem/ Dual Band wifi Router Setup and configuration.
- Technical Engineer/Senior Level Technician of Network system/popular VOIP System Such as: Avaya Phone System or Jadoo TV System support.
- Certificate of: CCNA or CCNP.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills and Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Good communication skills in English
- Position requires use of headset and the candidate’s needs to be open for voice process
- Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
- Working Days – 5
- Both Ways Cab Facility
- Need to be from the respective hiring zones to avail cab facility
- Internet: Minimum 50 mbps with feasibility of Ethernet Cable.
- System configuration: Minimum 4 GB RAM with intel core processor.
- Head Phone: USB head phone with MIC Power back up / inverter.
free Pick up and drop facility from the respective hiring zones
Should be flexible for rotational night shifts
Working Days- 5 days
Shift Timings: 5:30pm to 2:30am, 10:30pm to 7:30am & 2:30am to 11:30am.
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
Role and responsibilities:
Responsible for effectively, efficiently, and promptly responding to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints received via phone, e-mail, or mail to achieve customer satisfaction.
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
Processing and logging information into a CRM system along with resolving inquiries
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
The main goal is to ensure the delight of existing/new customers.
2+ years of Customer Success related experience in a B2C/product based company
Bachelor's degree in English and/or psychology is preferred.
Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Proficient computer skills and with MS Office suites.
Customer orientation, Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to speak English & Hindi language.
Phenomenal telephone etiquette, great writing skills, and amazing negotiation skills are essential for this position.
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
This is an opportunity for you to use your incredible Outbound calling skills, embrace and drive real value to the customers. Your business acumen, research, ability to show Return on Investment and closing skills will win the day.
You will be working for businesses in the US and be a part of one of the best inside sales teams. You will have exposure to a highly dynamic sales environment outselling the competition that uses inside sales in the US market.
● Handle many outbound calls & Upselling to customers and clients.to the U.S prospect.
● Prior experience with customer service and call centers in relevant job roles.
● Work to achieve the KPIs set by the Sales Head
● Ability to engage and build long term relationships with prospects
● Strong judgement and decision-making skills
● Open to work for shift 6.30p – 3.30a
● Qualification – Any graduation
● Prior experience – 1+ years of international outbound calling experience.
Candidate should be comfortable to travel to the office
Candidate who are hsc pass with good communication are welcome
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement. Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit. If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels etc. and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Position : Process Associate - Contract to Hire
➔ Responsible for handling operations related to the backend by coordinating with vendors, customers & internal teams.
➔ Manage the Backend process such as Appointment Confirmations, Reports Uploading with assertiveness.
➔ Responsible for End to end backend support to operations enquiries, Confirmation follow-ups with Vendor/DCs. Working closely with Vendors/DC, Corporate Customers and internal stakeholders for Appointment confirmation, reports and ensure timely action of completing tasks at hand.
➔ Ability to analysis the situation in hand and take a business decision to ensure Customer experience is not impacted
➔ Working knowledge of Google sheets/Excel
➔ The candidate should be self motivated and take initiatives and flexible to accommodate new responsibilities as and when the role demands.
➔ Good communication skills in English & Hindi.
➔ Additionally, should be Punctual, have an Eye to Detail, Quick learner, Team player, Basic computer Skills,& Professional approach towards work, with good work Ethics.
- Manage incoming & outbound calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Should have good writing skills.