- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform. Should
have knowledge of firebase,android studio,API integration, flutter.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Should be comfortable and have extensive knowledge of Native Android development
techniques and practices.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Rs. As Per Company Norms
Education: Bachelor’s (required), Master’s (Preferred)
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh (Required)
Offic. Add- 519, 6th floor, Onam Plaza, Near Industry House, AB Road, ndore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Flaxen Infosoft
Flaxen Infosoft is India's e-commerce platform for all type of business we are committed to providing complete It solution and lead management under one roof.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Undergraduate in Engineering related to Computer Science and Information Technologies and Postgraduate in Computer Science
- Shouldn’t have Backlog or Arrear.
- Must have completed at least 3 month course.
Senior software Development Engineer
Android - Technology
2.5 years to 4 years
B.tech from Top tier college
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with operations in major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global and Vitruvian Partners.
We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of supply chain. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives.
If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
Porter has multiple mobile apps used by our consumers - app used by our customers to place on-demand orders, app used by our drivers to service those orders, and app used by fleet owners to manage their vehicles on our platform. Each of these apps is frequently iterated over to improve functionality and experience. In such a fast paced environment, we expect our mobile developers to develop and maintain these complex apps with a heavy focus on code design to keep the code easily extensible and maintainable.
● Participate in the product life cycle to understand directly from the Product Team the expected behavior of the apps and the use cases being implemented.
● Participate in design discussions with heavy focus on modeling entities and interactions, following architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, etc.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams - backend teams for finalizing APIs, design team for UI / UX, QA team for testing, etc.
● Participate in iteration planning to give effort estimates.
● Write clean, readable, maintainable and performant code following well established design principles.
● Write Unit Tests and Integration Tests to ensure correctness.
● Track, debug and fix bugs & crashes escalated.
● Ensure the apps are performant - no memory leaks, no frame drops, battery usage, etc.
● Explore and evaluate new technologies, tools and SDKs as may be necessary to improve the entire development pipeline.
● Work with cross-platform technologies, like Kotlin Multiplatform, to ensure consistency of features and code reuse across Android / iOS platforms.
● Languages: Kotlin, Java, SQL
● Frameworks: RIBs, Kotlin Multiplatform, Spek
● Architectures: MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture, etc
● Libraries: Kotlin Coroutines, RxJava, Dagger2, Ktor, Jetpack, etc
● Integrations: AWS services, Payment Gateways (Razorpay, etc), Google Maps, Firebase, etc
Products & Systems Overview
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
● Customer App:
● Partner App:
● Fleet Owner Apps:
● Experience: >= 2 years in Android development
● Proficiency with Android framework and Kotlin.
● Experience in designing, writing and maintaining a large complex app code base.
● Experience with design patterns like MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, etc.
● Experience with reactive & asynchronous programming using RxJava / Coroutines / Flows
Must Good to Have Details :
- Must have at least 1 year of experience on React Native along with architecture experience in Mobile Applications.
- Have strong knowledge of App UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio IntelliJ, VsCode
Must have :
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage and must have on React Native chart Library
- Working knowledge on Sending Notifications with APNs & FCM
- Experience working with Backend Web Services (like REST etc), Fetch API, and Axios and knowledge of Databases (Relational, Distributed etc.)
- Experience in integrating libraries like React Navigation, React Native, Firebase, Social Logins (Facebook, Google, Apple etc.), Push Notifications etc.
- Responsive layouts in both platforms in reactive native using Media Query & Flexbox
- Sound knowledge of Design Patterns like Creational, Structural, and Behavioral
Good to have :
- Working experience on third-party dependencies and debugging - dependency conflicts
- Must be able to integrate native code in react-native and expo Modules
- Able to generate builds for both IOS(.IPA) and Android (APK) Platforms and experience in hosting apps on respective Stores(AppStore, PlayStore).
- Professional Communication (written, verbal presenting)
- Open to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Go-getter, Result oriented Creative & Innovative approach
- Excellent Communication Skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
6) Offline Access
- We seek a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS.
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Skills:- iOS App Development, React Native, RESTful APIs and Mobile App Development
Is your next career move to lead a team of iOS developers and spearhead the development of cutting-edge iOS applications to enhance user experience and advance DAZN's OTT platform?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Lead IOS Developer
- Work in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- 2-3 years’ experience in leading development teams
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, development, QA, support.
- Communicate with different stakeholders such as QA, Project Managers and Product Owners
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Groom, mentor and upskill team members with modern technologies and development practices
- 6-8 years of experience in IOS Development using Objective-C/Swift
- Strong knowledge of IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Strong command over Apple’s design principles, Interface guidelines, platform's advantages & limitations.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with consuming RESTful web services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with the latest development paradigms like functional and reactive programming
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of cloud-based services like AWS and GCP.
- Working knowledge of Video streaming and playback
- Knowledge of modern programming paradigms like functional and reactive programming.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
A Product based company is looking out for software engineers in the following categories.
If your profile matches any of the skills&experience categories and you are looking for a change, Salary won't be a constraint for the right candidate
Category : 0 to 2 years of experience in mobile applications development for android or iOs platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in writing quality, efficient and performant code for iOS app, using Swift
- Follow right architecture and design patterns
- Aware of the agile working environment
- Document design/technical guidelines and spread knowledge across teams
- Responsible for self/peer code reviews
- Viable suggestions with clear understanding of iOS fundamentals
(Must have skills)
- Swift (relevant knowledge)
- iOS Fundamentals
- MVVM/VIPER (relevant knowledge and experience )
- SOLID principles
- Third party integrations likes google map, firebase, Analytics
- Know about push notification & deep linking
- User-centric development of high-quality code that is maintainable and testable
- Utilize flutter to design and build complex applications
- Create custom packages in flutter by employing the functionalities as well as the APIs accessible in native Android and iOS
- Create and translate the designs as well as the wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code
- Design and develop architecture as well as testable, viable, and functional software by using MVC & MVVM to implement new features and meet product requirement
- Determine and solve any issues present in the system and propose your ideas in terms of new features and improvements needed in the new system
- Propose ideal Data Structure keeping in mind space and time complexity
- Stay up-to-date with the industry trends and best practices
- Keep the Scrum Team up-to-date by updating and managing the code and the project on Git
- Make sure security rules are being followed while building the application
- Ensure, through validation of the cloud system, that new changes are not affecting the security of the backend server
- Maintain software throughout product lifecycle including design, development, verification & bug fixes
- Coordinate with the respective teams for bug fixing and ensure we have a stable product
- Be part of the core team developing new app features while focusing on improving our existing code
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile app development
- Experience with Flutter Development (or any other alternative like Kotlin, React native, Xamarin, Cordova, ionic etc) is a must
- Experience shipping two or more Android and/or iOS based applications utilizing hybrid technologies (flutter, ionic framework, react native, Xamarin)
- While focus is on hybrid, a solid native coding background in either Android or iOS is a must
- Experience in developing cross-platform mobile applications for Android (Java/Kotlin) iOS (Swift/Objective C), or other cross platform frameworks like React native or Xamarin
- Experience with Futter. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences
- Knowledge of mobile application security best practices is a plus
- Programming experience in Microsoft Stack (Strong C#, ASP.NET Web forms, Web API, SQL Server) is a plus
- Expertise in deploying hybrid applications across iOS App Store and Google Play App Store is a plus