We at PlatoWorks explore and build products in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and VR/AR. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative and innovative by helping them realize the potential of latest tech - Blockchain and VR/AR. We provide complete end to end solutions and even help companies in research based projects that require engineers and manpower that can approach a problem through non-traditional and unconventional routes.
our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Content writing / Copy writing in different writing styles and on all kinds of topics,
industries and domains - Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces and create
high quality, unique content.
Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site
visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s
aligned with their needs and interests.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Editing/Reviewing content pieces for guidelines, specifications and language.
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. Thisrole is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
You’ll be working with solution architects, business leads, engineers, product managers, and design team to write eye-catching content and copy for our SaaS products.
- Plan and create compelling web copy for our products and double up as a content writer when needed.
- Create content for header, footer, body; including but not limited to, title, subtitle, description, feature list, about page, help text, and FAQ.
- Understand our gaming ecosystem and accordingly create persuasive content to attract users.
- Write description for games along with ‘How To Play’ instructions.
- Liaise with product owners and contribute towards product awareness.
- Collaborate with other writers to create technical and marketing collaterals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting for web, along with a solid portfolio of work.
- Precise attention to detail and an advocate of cool design.
- Creative copywriting and SEO copywriting is mandatory.
- Excellent grammar, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with image and video-editing tools (Snagit/Photoshop, Filmora/Camtasia).
- Decent knowledge of HTML and CSS (need not be in a professional context).
- Experience in documentation will be an added advantage
We are hiring for a Social Media Manager to join our team. It is a full-time permanent WORK FROM HOME based role with USA working hours.
"Please share your resumes along with your portfolio."
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years
Salary Offered: 35,000 - 40,00 per month
Working Hours: 6pm to 3am
Industry: Media and Advertising
Interested In Making Career In 'Instructional Design'? Then Let's Connect !!!!
The objective of the Emeritus ID Academy is to provide ID training to the selected candidates over 4-5 weeks (approximately one month). They will learn the fundamentals of instructional design from the industry experts and practice ID skills such as storyboarding, visualization and design of the content and so on with support from ID professionals. Post the ID training and completion of their Capstone Project, we'll assess the candidates and onboard them with Emeritus based on their screening results.
Here's more about Emeritus and the ID academy. About us -Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China.
Emeritus' short courses, degree programs, boot camps, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches educates more than 100,000 students per year across 80 countries.
Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Learning Solutions, has more than 1,200 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. The company has raised over $160 million in capital and is backed by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia India, Leeds Illuminate, and Prosus Ventures.
- Learn the science and art of instructional design from industry experts and practitioners.
- Apply instructional design in hands-on exercises under professional guidance.
- Be familiar with the job expectations and attitude in the online education industry.
- Become industry-ready to kick-start your career as an Instructional Design professional.
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.