- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Should be experienced with Micro-services.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
DailyRounds/ Marrow is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and Skills:
- 3-5 Years of experience in Backend Development.
- Must have experience in Python (FLASK framework).
- Have a deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns that can work at scale.
- Sound knowledge of NoSQL/SQL Databases (Mongo DB preferred).
- Strong experience with at-Cloud technology, preferably AWS or GCP, or Azure.
- Core experience in developing complex backend systems.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
Check out 6 things to consider before joining us: https://lnkd.in/fdA-AYS
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our own way
- Investing 20% of working hours into creative learning and R & D’s and earn Tech Cred.
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance.
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices.
- Avail Azure/AWS credits for your personal projects.
- Global networking and learning opportunities.
At DailyRounds You Will :
- Join a team that is building products used by 120k + doctors every single day.
- Work on PetaByte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 50 million hours of video have been streamed.
- Lead high-volume VOD streaming(think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability, and Stability
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Job description: for Node js Developer at Appinop Technologies
- Experience in developing IOT applications using NodeJS & frameworks
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs . Experience in working on serverless framework in AWS using Lambda, API Gateway . Experience in working on AWS database services such as Dynamodb , RDS - Experience in working on other AWS services such as Cognito, AWS ElasticSearch, Kinesis Data Stream, Firehose, Athena, S3
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer 1-2 years
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information aries, and Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude. Science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .
EXPERIENCE: 7 to 9 years in Java 2 Enterprise server side development. Must have applied knowledge of design patterns needed for building REST APIs and services for performance and scale.
- Problem Solving and application of Object Oriented principles to development
- REST API development using Java, JAX-RPC,
- Server side development using Java, Spring Boot, Node.js
- Concurrent programming with Java
- Database programming in SQL with Oracle, MySQL or other RDBMs.
- Deployment to AWS and Kubernetes and building with Maven
- Affinity towards server side development
- Ability to understand existing code and re-engineer/re-factor/redesign.
- Written and spoken English communication and articulation.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working knowledge of GO Lang and Python scripting
- AWS Certifications
- Working knowledge of Elastic Search based persistence and search
- Secure coding practices
EDUCATION: Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines.
We're building the Country's first all-in-one payment interface and to make this dream a reality, we need some night-owls to build the systems which will power such an extensive product.
The number of years do not matter as long as you have a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineer, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
In terms of what we are looking for (must haves):
- experience with building high-frequency, low-latency, distributed systems;
- a solid understanding of Node.js; and
- experience with MongoDB and any relational database (Maria, MySQL, Postgres).
In addition to that, the following will make your application better (recommended):
- an understanding of Layer 3/4;
- experience with observable systems;
- hands-on-deck service resolution;
- understanding of and experience with security and services oriented architecture; and
- experience with building fault-tolerant systems.
If you're ready to buckle up and go on a wild adventure building Infino, get in touch with us.
Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch.