- 1+ years of software & IT services sales development/lead generation experience required
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales leads through subscribed databases, publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, events, referrals, and follow-up calls
- Schedule and conduct qualification calls for prospects in a clear and compelling way with a high level of passion for our solutions
- Achieve monthly sales targets such as a number of demos scheduled, qualified opportunities, weekly activities, and appointment setting.
- Acquire research and further contact information where needed
- Manage leads and develop strong relationships
- Communicate regularly with colleagues, management, and potential prospects
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with them
- Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads and continuously build the pipeline
- Candidate must be primarily self-driven, with the ambition to effect industry-wide impact through the implementation of LiveHealth
- Candidate must be aligned with the LiveHealth’s vision and work culture
- 1+ year(s) of sales development experience.
- B2B experience in selling over the phone and through strategic emailing.
- Strong research skills
- Proficiency with MIS platform (especially any CRM)
- IT service/ Solutions Selling experience
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking an analytical, creative and highly motivated senior marketing professional to join our team. As a successful hire for this high impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience and bring relevant insights into growth marketing.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution (end to end) of all marketing, social media, PR and brand activities across all owned channels and projects. You will lead a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for achieving organization marketing objectives and project-wise KPIs. You will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, events and community building efforts across all our internal and external projects. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will drive us forward and make us stand out as an industry leader.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy and brand strategy across different verticals.
- Lead the management, content creation and growth for all owned social media channels and accounts including those of our co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs in terms of followers, engagement and reach.
- Manage internal and external marketing budgets. Track, analyze and improve performance of marketing campaigns while being goal oriented (ROI & KPIs).
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow all owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and channels and to better support management decision making.
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and determine when and how we will use them.
- Build partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands, partners across owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to drive and execute all marketing and related functions.
- Guide and work with internal creative resources and lead timely delivery of all creative requirements for all platforms.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns for all owned channels and projects.
- Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the organization achieve short and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA / PGDM in marketing or equivalent.
- 6 + years experience in marketing with demonstrated history of running successful marketing campaigns and having a 360 vision of marketing plans.
- Experience in building growth stage marketing strategies with a focus on brand visibility, user engagement and viewership across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads & AdWords.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with strong aptitude for developing engaging narratives around content and media for different audiences.
- Good knowledge of PR, affiliate marketing, media buying & licensing and experience in content writing and/or management.
- In depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) advertising metrics (ex. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPV quality score, etc.)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team. Excellent project management skills to ensure effective and transparent collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Experience working in the esports or gaming industry.
- B2B/B2C marketing experience in sports, gaming, esports or information technology/ SaaS space.
- Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space.
• Lead Generation.
• Vehicle Sales.
• Conduct needs analysis with the customer, vehicle demonstration, and test drives to create a unique product experience, making customers feel the need to buy the car.
• Demonstrate strong product and customer understanding to build customer trust.
• Plan and manage all system-level reporting and documentation requirements as per Audi standards
• Ensure adherence to process and achievement of Mystery shopping scores
• Update and maintain the IPAD with the latest information on Products, Pricing, and Customer Schemes
• Manage relationships with the existing customers' post-sales cycle to drive additional leads from referrals
• Any graduate/post graduate
• Excellent communication skills
- Working with founders and senior leadership to create and continuously refine the activation and engagement strategy for all of company's partners and stakeholders.
- Ideating, planning, executing and tracking RoI for all content, field, and experiential marketing activities.
- Spearheading other marketing channels including social/ digital/ content/ influencer and creating a cohesive marketing strategy.
- Engaging in outreach to influencers and traditional media channels to create brand awareness for company, and to drive non-paid media coverage.
- Defining and driving the progress of critical KPI’s including Net Promoter Score and measures of brand awareness.
- Creating sourcing channels for brands and patrons of company in a cost-efficient way.
- Researching, analyzing and sharing competitive field activation and experiential marketing insights and activity from spending time in the field.
- Collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to run select strategic projects.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; MBA / PGDM
- 4-5 years of experience in managing marketing activities across channels and driving significant RoI from marketing activities.
- Fundamental understanding of integrated, multi-channel marketing concepts and best practices
- Proven expertise in developing, executing, and measuring integrated campaigns
- Experience with organizing events, meet-ups, and conferences is a plus
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Strong academic credentials from a Tier 1 institution.
- Significant understanding of the fintech and financial services space.
- Bonus: Tier 1 MBA.
- Bonus: Southeast Asian market knowledge or experience.
What’s on offer
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
- This is a B2B sales (Field) role where, you will be the face of magicpin and the friend, philosopher, and guide to our merchant
- Every day will be unique and interesting. The adrenalin rush of achieving targets, building, and selling solutions, and seeing hyper-growth will make you feel at home!
- Scouting for leads ranging from restaurants, hotels, and fashion retailers, acquiring them as clients, and servicing them over the phone and email
- Maintaining relationships with clients, by providing holistic
- Working close coherence with the marketing team to best optimize results for
- Generating sales insights and suggesting product level
- Postgraduate in any
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- High ownership & accountability with a drive to close targets and grow in the
Square Yards is India’s largest prop-tech start-up which has successfully expanded globally, with presence in 25+ cities in 9 countries. We are an ever growing and strong team of 3000+ enthusiasts who work for one common goal. Square Yards supports transactions and investment of more than $1bn annually across global real estate and mortgages. By combining its distribution strengths with innovative
advanced technology solutions Square Yards, today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups and has been awarded as “Economic Times Growth Champion 2020”.
What makes Square Yards a GREAT fit for you? When you join Square Yards, you will be part of a Red Herring Asia Top 100 Tech team that is working on changing the real estate ecosystem the way the world has not seen before. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Square Yards is the place for you.
Why Square yards?
1) Work in MNC Culture
2) Twice appraisal in a year
3) Lucrative incentives
4) Excellent growth opportunity
5) Get chance to work abroad
Hiring for below roles for Bangalore Location -
1) Business Development Executive / Sales Executive (Exp: 0 - 2 years)
2) Business Development Manager / Team Leader (Exp: 3 - 5 years)
3) Area Sales Manager (Exp: 5 - 8 years)
4) Regional Sales Manager (Exp: 9+ years)
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at the rate squareyards dot co dot in
- Candidates who can attend F2F round physically in our BANGALORE Office only APPLY.
- No ZOOM meeting interview is available.
The IT sales role is responsible to contact and follow up with leads and potential clients in international markets to convert into clients:
1. Sales to be done by phone and email.
2. Cold calling and closing the deal.
3. The sales executive should generate client interest
4. The sales executive should be able to ensure that this interest is converted into purchases by the client
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in the IT industry as a domain consultant and/or product owner and should be part of at least 2 complete IT project life execution cycles.
- Proficiency in the following automotive sales life cycle stages
- Sales Planning
- Sales Invoicing
- Sales Reporting
Pricing and Launch Steering
- We are looking for a success-oriented candidate who has a proven track record of IT consulting in the automotive domain.
- The candidate will have to define business/process models for automotive clients taking into account Industry best practices
- Work closely with global teams and business stakeholders in the automotive industry to drive business workshops to define requirements, develop product backlog, and elaborate functional specifications for an IT solution. The candidate should also be able to analyze requirements, model as-is and to be process and support business during testing.
- Should own and drive domain/ business thread of large IT programs ensuring that the solution exceeds client expectations.
- Lead the consulting team for client engagements and actively support /lead sales opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing experience in one of the global automotive OEMs is a MUST and should demonstrate strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices
- Minimum of 10+ years of proven experience in agile methodology performing the role of a product owner with certification in CSPO. Should also have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA). Should have expertise in at least 1 process modeling tool or BPM tool.
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in managing teams, including recruitment, coaching & mentoring, and performance management.
- Have led teams for client engagements and actively supported /led sales opportunities & RFPs working closely with senior managers, client engagement managers, and sales teams.
- Should be ready for extensive travels within and outside the county. Should have experience in working in a multi-cultural team spread in multiple time zones.
- Should have proven academic records and display thought leadership with a deep understanding of the latest technology trends in the automotive industry
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profiles. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High-quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.