1. Creating content for the website that is relatable and gives ample information that can help the customer.
2. Writing clear and informative blogs.
3. Proofreading content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
4. Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
5. Developing a strong grasp on brand's tone within a short time span.
6. Developing campaign ideas for various digital and offline campaigns.
7. He/She will work closely with technical & business development members of our organization.
- Strategize, ideate and conceptualize content creation
- Build and maintain the content calendar
- Manage and take ownership of content - from long-form articles to short-form bite-sized content
- Distribute content in relevant channels across website, app, social media, youtube, podcasts etc. to gain readership, viewership and traction
- Effectively identify and negotiate with agencies
- Work with agencies to execute projects
- Scale the production of content
- Track metrics and KPIs to optimize impressions and conversions
About us :
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more productive and
financially secure country.
Company profile - https://siply.in/
Our Vision :
Enable 40 Crore Indians to achieve Financial Independence.
To be a Digital Bank to 40 Crore Underserved Indians through Micro-Savings, Micro-Credit,
Micro-Insurance, and associated Value-Added Services.
The UX writer at Siply should have the ability to ideate and create compelling content for the Siply app. You will be a part of the smart, proactive and self-driven team of Siply.
- Own all UI copy and messaging on the Siply app – across all product areas
- Improve overall effectiveness of our products – ensuring clear communication of the value proposition
- Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the product design and development process
- Work with business teams and support to ensure frictionless product launch
- Ensure consistency in the voice of our product and brand across various product areas.
- Have empathy for users and a knack for storytelling.
- Should be detail oriented.
- Looking for candidates with 1 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Graduation in Journalism, English, Communications or related discipline is preffered.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in writing or editing the content for web and mobile applications.
We are hiring Content Writers with 1-5 years of experience. If creativity excites you and you're dedicated, ambitious, and enthusiastic about writing, this is an excellent place to grow your career. We want you to write content for us; inspire us with your CV.
At Tech2Edge, we help some of India's leading B2B brands win the right Mind and Market share. At Tech2Edge, we provide services like Technology, Branding, Design, and Marketing that enable brands to grow, launch their products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Our name is an extension of our design philosophy—create meaningful solutions that resonate with our customer's vision. We take our customer brands to the EDGE.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas in and around content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs, etc.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of the content piece in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Effective communication skills.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the brand guidelines of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have A Passion For All Things Marketing And Technology. You Will Be Well-Versed In The Concepts Surrounding Digital Marketing And How The Internet Can Become A Strong Asset To Securing Growing Revenue.
You Will Be Tech-Savvy And Intuitive With Great Ideas To Reinforce Our Marketing Campaign. Responsibilities Launch Optimized In Off-Page SEO And Microblogging. Be Actively Involved In SEO Efforts (Keyword, Image Optimization, Etc.) Prepare Online Newsletters And Promotional Emails And Organize Their Distribution Through Various Channels Collaborate With Designers To Improve User Experience Measure The Performance Of Digital Marketing Efforts Using A Variety Of Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Etc.) Acquire Insight Into Online Marketing Trends And Keep Strategies Up-To-Date Maintain Partnerships With Media Agencies And Vendors Blog Writing, Updating, And Publishing Those In Various Engaging Sites. Requirements The Candidate Must Be Very Smart And Must Have Adaptability Skills Excellent Understanding Of Digital Marketing Concepts And Best Practices Skills And Experience In Creative Content Writing Analytical Mindset And Critical Thinking Excellent Communication And Interpersonal Skills
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.