We are building 25+ years of strong regional business acumen, deep relations, and experienced management to revolutionaries trade through comprehensive digital platform and to fulfill the needs of consumers, retailers, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers through digital brands with a vision to disrupt, build, and own the retail business value chain in each market.
We at the present have our presence in UAE, India, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
Job Description :
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Technical design of complex mobile applications
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required
- Guide team members for design and implementation tasks
- Co-ordinate end-to-end implementation
- Cooperate with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Perks of working with us :
- Objectives are set to help you align and contribute to the mission
- Ample opportunities for interacting with customers, product managers and the leadership
- You will self-asses your progress while managers will guide you through continuous feedforward.
- Leverage and build strong connections across communities of interests
- Pick your Mentor to help you navigate the present and drive your future
- Continuous learning and upskilling through Nexversity
- Flexibility to move across functions, skills and technologies
- Hybrid work mode to drive balance
We are looking for an Android Developer. As an AndroidDeveloper, you will work within our engineering team todeliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in atimely manner.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or arelated field
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
You have prior experience as an Android Developerusing Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
You have experience in publishing an application onthe Google Play storeProven work experience in design patterns mobilearchitecture using frameworks such asMVVM/MVC/MVPFamiliarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
Proficient understanding of code versioning toolssuch as GitFamiliarity with various testing toolsYou are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code levelIdentifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
• Solid understanding and Proven working experience of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI, and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Experienced in working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Should have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
• Experience working in an agile development process
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of
• Good communication skills in English
Roles + Responsibilities:
• Design and development of professional business applications for iOS/Android using Flutter
• Developer at heart with a strong focus to learn and implement the latest enhancements in Flutter.
• Collaborate with multi-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work
• Create a captivating and interactive mobile experience for Android and iOS devices
• Implement designs that are asynchronous, responsive and provide a rich user experience across the
• You love turning excellent design into beautiful applications/products
• You enjoy developing apps that delight users
• You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity every day
• Productively contribute to development projects in an agile software development environment,
participate in sprint planning, task breakdown, and daily stand-ups
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Stackera is a leading software consultancy seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our fintech clients.
We are looking for developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone's opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest in fintech read below.
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Flock, Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Trello, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise. Follow Stackera's detailed development process
- 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of our clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It's not just your career, it's also your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus
Mobile app developers at Curefit are responsible for building the cure.fit iOS and
android app. The app is built on React Native platform with a common codebase
for iOS and android. The role requires developers to be comfortable with
bleeding edge technology and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
● Quick Learners
● Curefit runs on ReactJs and React Native. Although prior knowledge of
these technologies are not a must have, a never ending thirst for
learning is. We are really proud of our app development team. We are
doing twice more than any other app out there and with half the
engineers. Come join us and be the most productive you will ever be
● Comfortable with "Build fast and iterate"
● Engineers at Curefit dont own code. They own features and
technologies. This requires understanding of product and business
requirements and owning end to end execution of app features
● Excellent understanding of software design and object oriented
● Experience on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus.
● Fluent with usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on
● Minimum 2 years experience of developing native iOS/Android
consumer facing applications with a minimum of 50 thousand
- 2+ years experience in Kotlin
- MVVM Architecture
- Atomic design pattern(additional)
- Algorithms & Data structure concepts
- B2C App / Product Company Experience
- BE and BTECH in Computer, Computer Science, IT
About the Role:
Are you a talented & enthusiastic Android development expert with a love for mobile based technology and Open-Source communities? Would you like to work on a project with large social impact? Are you experienced with Databases on Android, creating developer APIs and complete Android applications? Are you comfortable leading a small team and interacting with stakeholders from customers and outside stakeholders? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Take part in the development and enhancement of an Open-Source SDK
- Be both an individual contributor with hands-on development responsibility, as well as a mentor and lead for a small developer team
- Contribute to the Open-Source community interaction, including participation in the discussion forums
- Review code contributions, review pull requests
- Create and maintain the documentation for the SDK
- Design and development a usable and functional Android reference app
- Hands-on Android development, including feature development, troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving and bug fixing
- Design and run your own unit test cases, integration test cases and test automation
- Analyze new requirements, investigate feasibility, suggest implementation options and estimate efforts timeline, dependencies and risks
- Collaborate closely with other development team members, including some being located at other parts of the world
- 9+ years of experience in the software development industry
- 5+ years of experience in Android development
- 5+ years of experience in Java and/or Kotlin, with strong programming and software engineering skills
- Good understanding of Android related programming patterns and OS facilities, including activities, fragments, views, lifecycles and UI components
- Experience with SQLite database development
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Experience in creating software architecture and design document, as well as externally-focused technical documentations
- Readiness to work in a global team with contributors from different backgrounds, skills and locations
- Experience in leading small technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or comparable relevant experience
Preferred Bonus Skills:
- Experience in Design and Implementation of RESTful APIs
- Experience in Database design and implementation
- High proficiency in Kotlin, including multi-threading and synchronization (Kotlin coroutines)
- Experience in Open-Source development
- GitHub experience (Continuous Integration, GitHub routines)
- Real-life experience with mainstream commercial-grade mobile apps used by a broad user base (please provide links to app listings)
- Experience with Jetpack libraries (fragment library, recycler view)
- Familiarity with Java 8 libraries such as Java Time
- Hands-on experience in the Agile/Scrum development process
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of Material Design Language and human interface guidelines
- Experience with integrating mobile applications with cloud services
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
JOB TITLE: Android Developer Flutter
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensure lightweight and highly responsive app
- Extending the features as per requirement
- Write expressive code that is clear enough to compensate for simple documentation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK, design principles, patterns, c,c++ and best practices
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in using git preferably with github or bitbucket
- Familiarity with Google Maps API, push notifications, firebase, Dart,SMS gateways and Payment gateways
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Experience: 4+ years
JOB TYPE: Full-time
JOB LOCATION: Lower Parel, Mumbai