Overview of the Job:
We are looking for developers who are passionate about working in a highly entrepreneurial setup
developing products for enterprise clients and vendors in the Supply chain finance paradigm.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop and build products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Overview of the Function:
The incumbent will work closely with the engineering leads and engineering managers along
with the product team on deploying and testing existing and potential products.
The Product and Engineering team conceptualizes designing, develop and customize
The incumbent will be working closely with the Engineering Lead.
Best things about the job:
• Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new
heights of business success.
• Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may
• Manage design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
• Prioritizing and articulate product and product features, and working cross-functionally with
engineers, product manager and Design Team to bring these products and features to reality
• Hands-on with design and challenges in interfaces
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect
attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
• Making things happen execute good ideas that come from team, and make sure that the
whole team is doing its best work.
• Comfortable in working for interface designing
• Expert Knowledge on Angluar Framework (8 and above)
• Hands On expertise on HTMS , CSS and JS.
About Designoweb Technologies
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product and bring the "Idea on Paper" to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a ReactJS Software Engineer to join our engineering teams at our office in Bangalore.
What would you do?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
- We believe in freedom and ownership. So expect a significant and vital portion of the product to be gradually under your responsibility.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth cross-browser UIs
- Integrate with APIs
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- You will be collaborating with your teammates and client.
- 5+ years of experience working on Reactjs. Experience building a Product, preferably SAAS.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript.
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS Framework.
- Good knowledge of State Management Systems like Redux and React Hooks.
- Hands-on experience with Web storage - Browser Caching, Cookie, Local Storage, Session Storage
- Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry
- Experience with user analytics frameworks like MixPanel or WebEngage
- Knowledge of backend technologies is a plus
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers worldwide - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on productivity metrics.
About CAW Studios
We are a Product Engineering Company of 110+ geeks.
We run engineering for startups like Interakt, CashFlo, hBits, FastTI, Fhynix, BeTagged, FastBar, Haptik, CloudDefense, Bureau, AccelData Flipspaces, Aerchain, Freightwala, and Reeco.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Role: Angular JS Developer
Exp: 3+ Years
Notice Period Duration - 30 days and under / Serving Notice Period
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
Front-end engineers at AssetSprout work on our products. They include software for Certified Financial Planners, their clients, and also internal admin tools. They work with the founders, product designers, and backend engineers and deliver towards the company’s vision.
- Develop and own product features end to end in a scalable, secure and maintainable way. The buck stops with you on whatever you own.
- Provide technical solutions through design, architecture and implementation. Wear multiple hats in delivering greenfield projects from concept to production.
- Work with the product and design team in understanding and shaping the customer experience.
- Establish, advocate and bring your experience on coding styles, best practices, and in scaling the product from MVP to production.
- Iterate fast. Display maturity in prioritizing towards velocity while balancing quality. As a startup, we break or make on how fast we deliver.
- Teach and mentor other front-end engineers. Focus on providing technical expertise and solutions regardless of how long one has been working professionally.
- Professional experience working with any of the front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Ember etc.
- Have written automated tests with any of the frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, AVA, Karma etc.
- Able to use CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins etc. and create workflows and pipelines to release to production every other day.
- Good understanding of how a browser parses and renders a web page.
- Understand HTTP requests, Restful APIs and web applications.
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud computing platform and being able to leverage its various services such as CodePipeline, CodeBuild, EKS, ECS etc.
- Early or mid-stage startup experience
- Eager to work in a flat organization with no corporate politics
- Positive energy with a get-it-done attitude.
- Worked in a remote environment and high trust and high responsibility role
- Working knowledge of build systems like Gradle, Maven, Bazel, Webpack etc.
- Understand databases, RDMS, and work with SQL
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy
loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / webpack
● The person would be a part of the product engineering team and would be responsible
for creating high-performance applications with loads of data and intuitive interfaces.
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js, Node.js, and typescript experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
- Overall 4 years development experience with 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Experience with popular React Native workflows such as Redux and ESLint, Jest, Enzyme.
- Experience with Agile development, scrum.
Manas AI is a London-based AI Firm, with its subsidiary in Hyderabad, India. We build products and services that extract actionable intelligence from language (e.g., social media, user conversations, emails, etc.)
- Strong experience in Angular UI Framework,
- Should have strong knowledge of understanding and debugging Angular application with chrome developer tools.
- Must be able to convert Design/ Wireframe into a functional site
- Must be able to Perform unit testing with Jasmine and Protractor (Good to have)
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyse websites using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages
- Must have experience GIT in version control
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices with mobile responsiveness.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- 3-8 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development
- Work with other developers and designers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Good team player.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout and Architecture of the website.
Greeting from SplashBI...!
Please find the below JD for your reference,
Role: Senior UI Developer/Angular Developer
Experience: 3-7 Years
Notice period: immediate – 30 Days
Preferred candidate background
- Good working experience on angular 2 /4 and Above. Preferably 7 but knowledge will do
- Good working experience with Restful Services and API Integration.
-Experience in responsive UI design
-Good Knowledge in working With Karma, Jasmine and grunt
-Good Exposure on Fusioncharts, chartjs, integrating third party libraries with angular.
- Expert in CSS3, BootStrap, Material UI