We believe that the next big platform is one where retailers connect and engage with consumers based on payment patterns and habits and lifecycle stage. PoshVine aspires to become the world's leading transaction-driven loyalty platform by providing a mutually beneficial ecosystem for people, banks and retailers.
Our products around programmatic offers, rewards, and loyalty help retailers increase contextual engagement and financial institutions increase share of spends. We manage a network of 10,000+ and growing partners and merchants who engage with cardholders to increase their revenue, while we help our end-users maximise their rewards and savings, and supercharge their credit and debit cards.
We're looking to grow our top-tier, diverse team with individuals that embody our values of passion, grit, humility and hustle.
- Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people,
- Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services,
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions,
- Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind,
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements,
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, the final markup is standards-compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time,
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better,
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug, Repeat.
- Experience with MySQL Databases,
- Top-notch programming skills in and a strong understanding of web fundamentals,
- Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code,
- Experience with cloud services like AWS is a plus,
- Experience with MVC architecture is a plus,
- Knowledge/experience in building an API,
- Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices,
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintain code quality, organization and testing/deployment,
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in an emerging field,
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team player.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary,
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience,
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment.
- 5+ years PHP development experience required with PHP, MVC, CMS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, MySQL
- PHP, MVC Architecture
- Hands-on experience in any of the php frameworks (Laravel / Cakephp / Yii / Codeignitor / Zend)
- Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development
- Must be able to design and manage the database using MySQL
- Strong knowledge on MySQL queries and optimization
- Version Control System
- Bitbucket or GitHub Source Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior level ( 2-5 years of experience)
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Location : Remote. (Office is based in bangalore)
Compensation : Market standards with additional ESOP’s
threedots is an early stage,well funded startup changing the way stock market trading works in India and filling the gaping holes in the current retail trading/investing market in the country. We’re building India’s first social platform for stock market based content creators.
We’re looking for talented folks with a growth mindset and passion to create exciting, high impact products from scratch to help us on our mission to democratise the stock markets for the millennial generation.
Ideal candidates are expected to apply their primary engineering skill set while also developing skills of a product and owning features end to end.
Brownie points for experience in trading or investing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Kotlin, Golang including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Experience designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye to build and enhance exciting products
- Minimum 1-year experience is mandatory
- Proven Software Development Skills in Laravel Framework and Core PHP
- Good knowledge and experience in OOPS concepts and Core PHP
- Good Database designing skills in MySQL
- Experience in known APIs like Google, Facebook, etc.
- Passion for Software Development and Coding
- Good Knowledge and Experience in WordPress will help.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Planning and implementing company's application and data model structures for scalability.
- Maintaining central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Developing reusable code and libraries for future use. Building for new features and maintaining the present ones.
- Implementing comprehensive security and data protection.
What you need to have:
- Has 2-5 years of experience working on a growth stage product, where they first scaled from 0 to 1 and then 1 to n.
- You have studied Computer science (or a similar degree) from a Tier 1 college OR have a great set of experiences working at products that scaled massively.
- You understand product and database architecture like you understand basic Maths and have worked on it for 3 to 7 years. Further, you know how to optimise AWS/ GCP for both efficiency and cost.
- You have experience in managing a team and setting up the best processes / practices (1yr+ Engineering Manager experience)
- You are deeply driven for creating an impact. You obsess over doing things the right way, and you enjoy writing beautiful code.
- Though technology stack is not the primary concern, we would value some experience in C#/ Visual Studio, RDS/ MySQL, ElasticSearch, System Architecture and general AWS solutions.
- Ownership: Absolute ownership of the product and your code, with relentlessness to deliver with speed and precision.
- Dynamic & Resourceful: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of changes in a fast paced environment. Super willing to learn new technologies and systems. And resourceful and inventive in the face of every problem.
- Deep Love for coding: You write code because you love doing it and not just because it's a job for you.
- Perfection/ Obsession/ Hygiene: You deeply understand & achieve perfection in even the 'small' features. And you deeply care about the quality of your code.
- Good eye for usability & design and willing to put-in extra effort for delivering the best user experience.
- Creating Algorithms that can change the game: Should understand requirements and design algorithms accordingly.
- Driven by Data: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills leveraging/finding all data available.
- Team player: Keeps the team over themselves. Has a knack for influencing without being authoritative. Goes out of the way to help wherever the team needs them.
- We are one of the fastest-growing game development companies with headquarters in
- Bangalore, India. Since our inception in 2017, we have carved a niche in the gaming industry by our highly creative and expert approach to game design, artwork and development. Our two games, ‘Ludo STAR’ and ‘Parchisi STAR’ have already reached 50 million global downloads.
- We have a grand vision of being the “Best Game Developing Company” in the world. We are vastly committed to developing visually appealing and technically advanced games for diverse platforms and game applications that appeal to all ages.
- We offer an autonomous studio consisting of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making
- environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
- It’s an exciting time to come aboard, career experience as a lead developer working with leadership teams.
Senior Software Engineer
As an SSE, we expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Players. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery.
The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE
problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Major responsibilities :
● Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs
● Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize systems and
tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
● Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
● Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service
● Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
● Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle
● Solid understanding and knowledge in programming languages like C++, GoLang etc.
● Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, Mongo, PostgreSQL.
● Have hands on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand
● Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development
life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
Experience/ skills required:
● Engineering Degree in Computer Science from Tier1 institutions (IIT/BIT/NIT) with 3-6
years of development experience in a product firm.
● Technically well rounded with an ability to work with minimal resources.
● Proven ability to build solutions from scratch using scripts/automation etc.
● Troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
● Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence by using automation and
● Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills.
● Experience in a 24/7 production environment is a plus.
● Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions,communicates effectively with a
wide array of individuals and gets the right things done.
● We give you the freedom to implement your ideas.
● Competitive compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of
● Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do the best work
● Work with kind, humble teams that inspire.
We are looking for 2+ Year experienced Back-end developer to join our Team.
You will be responsible for the development and management of server side of our web applications in terms of quality and scalability.
You should be passionate about writing optimised codes, and solving problems in real time, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Should be adaptable to good practices and standards
- Capable to write scalable codes.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
Required Candidate profile
- Hands on experience on Node Js, Typescript, Mongodb, Elastic Search, Kafka, RESTfull Apis, Python(Django), Angular, Flutter / Dart
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of deployment process with AWS/Digital Ocean/Microsoft Azure
- Good Understanding of System Design.
- Should be aware of design patterns
- Understanding of TDD
- Unit Test Frameworks - Chai, Mocha, Sinon, Supertest, Knock
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a candidate with around 2 years of experience in Backend Development. We are looking for a team player with a very good attitude.