- - Strong architecture and design skills and keen business sense.
- - Strong core server-side technologies experience (Java), database design & performance tuning exposure.
- - Strong OO design skills, knowledge of frameworks such as Spring/ Spring Boot/ exposure to functional programming a plus.
- - Good knowledge of nodeJS/ noSQL a definite plus.
- - Good exposure to front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular).
- - Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment.
- - Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms.
- - Hands on development across technologies
Job Title: Java Developer
Experience: 1year to 5 years
Job Description :
- Design & development of Java applications using Java EE, Spring Boot, Database
- Experience in designing, analyzing, coding and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development
- Strong core Java skills - Multithreading, Collections, Concurrent programming
- Should have knowledge of OOPS, Design Patterns and data structure
- Should have strong understanding of databases and its core concept including stored procedure
- Ability to work in team and handle production environment, application maintenance.
We are looking for a developer to help maintain the existing Java applications, and to guide development of the next generation tools. The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications in Java, using modern architectures. Should be hands on in Object Oriented Languages (Java, C# and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React JS, Spring Boot, Spring React, Node.js), Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning) and Next Generation technologies (AI, Blockchain) etc. You should be comfortable with application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, and REST. The candidate must be a top-notch Java developer committed to becoming an integral part of and fostering growth within our development team.
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Predicts application development requirements based on changes in underlying architecture
- Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and leads systems hardware/software design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 5+ years of Java development experience, ideally in a team lead role
- High level skills in Java, (preferably java 1.8 – knows to write lambda expression, understands functions etc), using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring boot, spring JDBC, Spring test, spring security, RxJava, etc of Java
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using MQ, SOAP, RESTFUL services, and JSON. - Worked on at least one of JaxRs implementations.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Understands database concepts – proficient in writing relational database queries – Oracle
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive fire walling to enhance security.
- Experience in multi data center physical implementation models for scalability and resilience.
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Use your skills in OOP, OOAD, and testing to design and develop robust and scalable software.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on writing production-quality code and tests.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and release cycles with an ownership attitude.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- General understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
Skills: Core java,j2EE,oops,Spring,Microservices
• Analyze user and system requirements
• Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications
• Develop user interfaces
• Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Design database architecture
• Test and debug Java applications
• Validate software functionality and security
• Work experience on Java, Spring, Strurts , Hibernate, Microservice etc.
• Experience building Java EE applications.
• God knowledge of Database tool, Frontend Skills.
• Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with test-driven development
• Problem-solving skills
Design and develop robust services in coordination with front-end developers, ensuring the production and development of high-quality and well-tested code
Design, develop and test features alongside other technical departments
Lead the department in the design, development, deployment, and operation of services used by our users
Optimise APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code as well as fix defects
Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the site/software. Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the backend department
Designation - Senior Java Developer
Experience - 4+ Years required
-Proven working experience in Java Spring Boot framework
-Proven working experience in Java development
-Proven hands-on Software Development experience
-Experience in Spring boot micro services
-Experience working with tools like Git, Maven,SVN.
-Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Spring boot, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services.
- Working knowledge with SQL Server databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skill Required – Core Java, Java 8 Feature, Spring Core, Spring boot , Spring Data JPA, Hibernate..Etc
- Hands-on programmer with ability to write idiomatic code in Java
- Strong preference to write automated unit & integration tests
- Prior experience in designing & deploying Microservices and performant REST APIs
- Good understanding of and experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Hand-on experience using one of the server-side Java frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Experience working in Event-Driven systems (using Apache Kafka or something similar)
- Exposure to Angular or React